Acer Aspire E5-472G Specifications:
- Operating system: Windows 8.1
Processor & Chipset:
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor form: Core i5
- Processor Type: i5-4210M
- Processor Speed: 2.60 GHz
- Number of processor cores: Dual-core (two cores)
- Standard Memory: 4 GB
- Expandable memory: 16 GB
- Memory technology: DDR3L SDRAM
- Memory slots: 2
- Reader: Yes
- Support Memory Card Format: SD
- HDD capacity: 1 TB
- Disc-type models: DVD burner
Screen display & graphics capabilities:
- Screen Size: 35.6 cm (14 ")
- Display Screen Type: TFT LCD liquid crystal screen
- Type screen resolution: HD
- Backlight Technology: LED
- Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Graphics card manufacturer: NVIDIA
- Graphics card specifications: GeForce 820M
- Discrete graphics memory: Up to 2 GB
- Body type discrete graphics memory: DDR3 VRAM
- Single significant memory storage: Special
Network and Communication:
- Wireless LAN standard: IEEE 802.11b / g / n
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Webcam: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- Fingerprint identification device: No
Interface / port:
- HDMI: Yes
- USB 2.0 ports quantity: 3
- USB 3.0 ports quantity: 1
- The total number of USB ports: 4
- VGA: Yes
- Internet connection (RJ-45): Yes
- Pointing device type: TouchPad
- Keyboard: Yes
About Wireless LAN Driver:
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows systems to recognize the wireless component. However, in order to use all available features of this hardware, you must install the appropriate drivers.
Enabling the wireless card allows systems to read chipset information and manufacturer name, as well as connect to a network without using an Ethernet cable.
Updating the driver version can resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product’s usage, add support for new operating systems, improve transfer speed, as well as bring various other changes.
As for applying this release, the installation steps should not pose to much of a challenge since each producer intends to make the procedure as easy as possible: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that we do not recommend you install this release on OSes other than the specified ones even though other platforms might also be suitable. Also, when the update has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this package, click the download button, and setup the wireless card on your system. Moreover, if you want to stay “updated one minute ago,” check with our website as often as possible.