Processor & Chipset:
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Type: Core i7
- Processor Model: i7-4500U
- Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
- Standard Memory: 8 GB
- Maximum Memory: 12 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM
- Number of Total Memory Slots: 1
- Memory Card Reader: Yes
- Memory Card Supported: Secure Digital (SD) Card
- Hard Drive Capacity: 500 GB
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
Display & Graphics:
- Screen Size: 15.6"
- Screen Mode: HD
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Backlight Technology: LED
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Multi-touch Screen: Yes
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer: NVIDIA
- Graphics Controller Model: GeForce GT 720M
- Graphics Memory Capacity: 2 GB
- Graphics Memory Accessibility: Dedicated
Network & Communication:
- Wi-Fi Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Webcam: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports: 3
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 1
- VGA: Yes
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Keyboard: Yes
- Pointing Device Type: TouchPad
About Ethernet Drivers:
Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product’s lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.