- Intel Dual-Core Processor N3050
- Solid Capacitor for CPU power
- Supports DDR3/DDR3L 1600 memory, 2 SO-DIMM slots
- 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
- Graphics Output Options : D-Sub, HDMI
- Built-in Intel 8th generation (Gen 8) graphics, DirectX 11.1, Pixel Shader 5.0
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 2 SATA3, 4 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 2 Rear), 6 USB 2.0 (4 Front, 2 Rear)
- 1 x Parallel Port, 1 x COM Port
- 1 x TPM Header, 1 x COM Port Header
- Supports ASRock APP Shop, Full Spike Protection
About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.