- Intel Quad-Core Processor N3150
- Solid Capacitor design
- Supports DDR3/DDR3L 1600 memory, 2 SO-DIMM slots
- 1 PCIe 2.0 x1, 1 Half-size mini-PCIe
- Graphics Output Options : DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort
- Built-in Intel 8th generation (Gen 8) graphics, DirectX 11.1, Pixel Shader 5.0
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 4 SATA3, 6 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 4 Rear), 6 USB 2.0 (4 Front, 2 Rear)
- 1 x Print Port Header, 1 x TPM Header, 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x DC Jack (Compatible with the 19V power adapter)
- Supports ASRock Live Update & APP Shop, Full Spike Protection
- Free Bundle : 1 x 65W DC-in 19V 3.42A Power Adapter
About TXE (Trusted Execution Engine) Packages:
Trusted Execution Engine (TXE) technology improves the overall security level of your device by attesting the authenticity of an operating system and its components, and making sure that your device is running in a trusted environment.
This feature performs the appropriate measurements using Trusted Platform Module (TPM) and cryptographic techniques, and takes decisions based upon these results. With this software, your device will be able to defend itself against attack attempts for stealing personal information, corrupting system/BIOS code, or changing various setting.
As for applying this package, save the downloadable file, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions. Also, make sure you perform a system restart to allow all changes to take effect properly.
However, bear in mind that, even though other OSes might also be compatible, we don’t recommend applying this version on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
With this in mind, if you wish to install this TXE release, just click download, and install it on your unit. Also, don’t forget to check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.