- Intel Socket 1155 for 2nd Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3 Processors
- Supports Intel 32 nm CPU
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel H61(B3)
- 2 x DIMM, Max. 16GB, DDR3 1333/1066 Hz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- 3 x PCI
- Intel H61(B3) chipset : 4 x SATA 3Gb/s port(s), blue
- Realtek 8111E , 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- Realtek ALC 887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Intel H61(B3) chipset : 10 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, black, 6 at mid-board)
Back I/O Ports:
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x COM port(s)
- 1 x Parallel port(s)
- 3 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports:
- 3 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 6 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
- 1 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
- 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x Internal speaker connector(s)
- 1 x System panel(s)
- ATX Form Factor
- 12 inch x 8 inch ( 30.5 cm x 20.3 cm )
About Ethernet Drivers:
Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product’s lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.