- This version changed the login authentication method. Please unplug the hard drive before updating firmware. After firmware updated, please press the reset button more than five seconds to reset the router to avoid some compatibility issues.
- Enhanced the login authentication strength and fixed CSRF related issues.
- Forced administrator to change the default password "admin" in internet setup wizard.
- Added protection mechanism for GUI login brute-force attack for login username and password.
- Administrator can assign a specified IP to login GUI in Administration > System > "Allow only specified IP.
- Added client list view button on network map and help administrator easily monitor all client connection status.
- Fixed lease time and lease expires time
- Fixed ethernet connection fail in IPv6 when WAN hwaddr is cloned.
- Fixed allowed and blocked incoming icmp firewall rules.
- Fixed dnsmasq buffer overflow issue.
- Fixed redirect issue when using https only.
- Fixed USB related issues when connected to USB hub.
3G/LTE dongle related fixes:
- Fixed executed time issue when using auto-APN.
- Modified auto-APN nvram.
- Fixed lockpin function.
- Fixed send_sms function.
- Updated the SPN data from Android.
- Fixed web redirected fail after setting PPPoE in internet setup wizard.
- Reduced media server memory usage when scanning .avi, .mov, .mp4, .m4a, .3gp, .3g2, .mj2.
About Router Firmware:
Before you consider downloading this firmware, go to the system information page of the router and make sure that the currently installed version isn’t either newer or matching this release.
Due to the large variety of router models and different methods for upgrading the device, it is highly recommended that you read and, above all, understand the installation steps before you apply the new firmware, even if you are a power user.
In theory, these steps shouldn’t be much of a hassle for anyone, because manufacturers try to make them as easy as possible, even if they don’t always succeed. Basically, you must upload the new firmware to the router through its administration page and allow it to upgrade.
If you install a new version, you can expect increased security levels, different vulnerability issues to be resolved, improved overall performance and transfer speeds, enhanced compatibility with other devices, added support for newly developed technologies, as well as several other changes.
If you’re looking for certain safety measures, remember that it would be best if you perform the upload using an Ethernet cable rather than a wireless connection, which can be interrupted easily. Also, make sure you don’t power off the router or use its buttons during the installation, if you wish avoid any malfunctions.
If this firmware meets your current needs, get the desired version and apply it to your router unit; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will improve your device.
|ZyXEL NWA5123-NI Access Point Firmware|
New Features and Enhancements:- Support for WAC6500 Series 802.11ac Unified Pro Access Point- MyZyXEL.com 2.0 support for NXC2500- Support for ZyXEL one network (ZON) utility- ZyXEL AP Flex Support for WAC6500 series, NWA5120 series and NWA5301-NJ- Dual Fi
|TP-Link TL-MR3220 V2 Router Firmware|
3G/4G Wireless N Router- Compatible with LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB modems, tested in the field- 3G/4G and WAN connection Backup guarantees an "Always-online" Internet connection- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button- Band
|ZyXEL P-660R-T1 v3s Router Firmware|
Fixes:- Change to FCS version, and change FW ID as A01.01(AA.4)C0- Support Multiboot client V2.3- Support ADSL2+ by MTK modem code 18.104.22.168
|NETGEAR DGND3800B Router Firmware 22.214.171.124|
Bug Fixes:- Fixed the Windows 10 MSFT Edge browser issue - Fixed the issue where NETGEAR Genie cannot display 5G wirelessKnown issue:- IPv6 Pass through mode doesn't work.To Install- Note: To avoid wireless disconnect issue during the firmware download pr
|ASUS RT-N56U ver.B1 Router Custom Firmware 126.96.36.199.096 Base|
This package includes a customized firmware developed by Padavan that is targeted at some of ASUS’ routers. The present build brings new improvements, functions, bug fixes, and configurations, and can also boost the overall performance of the device.
|D-Link DSL-2730R Router Firmware|
This package contains the files needed for installing the D-Link DSL-2730R Router Firmware. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible a
|TRENDnet TEG-448WS vC1.1R Switch Firmware|
Changes:- Minor GUI updatesAbout Switch Firmware:Given the large variety of models and different methods for upgrading the switch, if you wish to apply this package, we recommend that you read and understand the installation steps before you install a new
|MikroTik RouterOS Tile Firmware 6.31 RC|
Changes: - auto upgrade - added ability to select which versions to select when upgrading; - quickset - fixed HomeAP mode; - lte - improved modem identification to better support multiple identical modems; - snmp - fix system scripts table;About Router Fir
|Edimax ES-5808P Switch Firmware|
8 Ports Desktop Power over Ethernet Web Smart Fast Ethernet Switch- Complies with IEEE 802.3/802.3af/802.3x/802.1p/802.1q standards- Supplies 48V/DC with 15.4W output per port- Store-and-Forward architecture- Provides port based remote power On/Off to rest
|TRENDnet TEG-240WS vD1.1R Switch Firmware|
Changes: - Fixed password lockout issue when modifying admin password- Fixed SSL Poodle Attack security vulnerability- Updated GUI to allow modifying VLAN PVID settings for multiple ports instead of individual- Updated GUI layout to increase/widen viewable