It's built-in timer allows you to easily Automate your music on a daily or weekly schedule. Generate timed playlists for your computer by selecting what you want to hear and for how long. Make a playlist up to 24 hours long. It allows you to take control of your music.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Windows Software of Developer «Lark software»:
Scheduled Audio Player Professional software used for broadcast on a scheduled time at school and kindergartens, able to broadcast ring music for class beginning and dismissing, gathering, national anthem, rhythm for gymnastics and eye exercises, support to set and change the sc
Scheduled Audio Broadcaster You can broadcast music and video on scheduled time by using Audio Control the length of time and play date, that's all automatically. It can be used to control working time automatically. At the same time, it also can be applied for parks, ballroom, shopp
Lark Reminder Lark Reminder is a reminder software for Windows. In a simple and easy way, you will never forget your important tasks, meetings and anniversaries anytime anywhere in your office, school or home. Lark Reminder simply makes your life easier.
Pregnancy Calendar Software that calculates the day of ovulation and menstrual cycles. Number one system for monitoring women's health. Show full information about every day of your menstrual cycle, the forecast of your child's gender. Detect the time most propitious for con
Downloader Pro With Downloader Pro, transfer images from your card reader or camera to your PC at the touch of a button, renaming and storing them with file and directory names you choose. Downloader Pro is a compact downloadable software program that enables a photograp
Weed Media Activator Any Weed-format media file can be played 3 times free, using Windows Media Player (or compatible). After 3 plays, the user must install this Weed Media Activator software and create a Weed account to purchase and unlock the file. Purchasing also allows cop
VRockola VRockola is a high performance and high quality digital video and audio. VRockola will found and organize them in an easy one step for you: Categoplayer software specially designed for coin-operated PC based Jukebox Systems. With support for movies and mus
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Multi Direct X (64-bit) Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Multi is a unique multiple tracks real time spectrum analyzer: it lets you visualize the spectral content of several audio tracks on the same screen with extreme smoothness and high resolution for both time and frequency. It is the i
TriceraSoft Song Book Creator Song Book Creator is the latest Professional Tool from TriceraSoft allowing you to create a Song Book. Song Book Creator allows you to import from your existing database your all of your Songs. This Songbook or Song List will allow you to print out a list
taghycardia portable Fast and simple auto mp3 tagging utility with integrated Discogs.com search support. It can rename folders using the fixed format: Artist - Album (Year). Adds/rewrites id3v1/2 tags in an automatic way when files lack artist/album info or when artist/album
PhoneForge Creates ringtones from videos, mp3 autio and Itunes m4a audio files. Visual sliders for selecting any segment of the audio. Creates both iPhone M4R and MP3 ringtones. Integrates and syncs directly with iTunes. Adjustable ringtone quality/size feature.Versi
Music Oasis Need more music in your life? Once you have downloaded Music Oasis, you can stream or download any song from the library in high quality, non-DRM, mp3 format for use with any music player - no restrictions!
Spyware and Virus Free
Syrah Syrah, a new generation dynamics processor utilizing real time dynamic detection and level dependent processing, providing adaptive dynamic capabilities, which mean that Syrah is always trying to adapt to the music and to the beat of the material. When we
Jaikoz (64 bit) Jaikoz Tagger allow you to automatically correct this information using a combination of acoustic fingerprinting and metadata matching from Musicbrainz and Discogs. Jaikoz is usually over 90 percent accurate, but for the other 10 percent we have made it as
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 2000 |
Comments on Scheduled Playlist Manager:
Comments not found
Windows Software - Free Windows Downloads, Apps, Games, Freeware, Skype, Media Player, Antivirus, Gimp, Live, Starter for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10