BatchPhoto is a photo manipulation program that makes it easy to convert, touch-up, annotate, transform, apply effects, and rename hundreds of photos in a single operation. Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto lets you select a group of images, define a series of edits, and apply them in a single operation.
With BatchPhoto you can Convert images (to JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG, and more than 170). Resize pictures automatically and adjust the DPI. Stamp photos with the original Date/Time when they were taken, add Watermarks as Text or Logos, and simple Comments. Automatically Rotate photos based on EXIF metadata. Apply special effects like: Sepia, Black and White, Charcoal and more; Touch-up photos by adjusting the Brightness, Sharpness, and Contrast.
What is new in this release:
Version 4.2 includes:
Powerful new Details view in Step 1 for visualizing and sorting thousands of images.
Sort photos in Step 1 by Name, Type, Date Taken, Dimensions, Size, Camera, F-stop, Exposure, ISO.
Resize - Added new option: Don't upscale images that are smaller than specified size.
Auto Crop - Added the option to specify a custom ratio and to select the crop region.
Crop - Added two decimal precision for the Percents option.
Updated support for new DSLR digital cameras.
What is new in version 4.1.1:
Version 4.1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 4.1:
- Full support for Windows 10
- Support for High DPI in Windows (200% scaling equivalent with Retina on Mac)
- Improvements to the drag & drop feature in the Comment, Date, Watermark*, Resize, and Crop filters
- The option to pause the photo processing, very useful when processing thousands of photos in one session
- Date - Fully customize the appearance of the stamp with new features like customizable font, stroke effect, shadow effect, and even a background bounding-box
- Date - Select from a multitude of preset date formats, custom date separators, and to show the time with seconds
- Date - Correct the date/time if it was incorrectly recorded by your digital cameras
- Rotate - Added the condition to only rotate the Portrait or the Landscape photos
- Resize - Range limits for the width and height fields to prevent accidental mistyping of large values
- Support for new DSLR digital cameras and RAW image formats
- Other bug-fixes and improvements
What is new in version 4.0.2:
- Updated visual drag & drop zones for the Annotate filters
- Updated Auto Crop filter to show original image in background
- Fix: Seldomly the application failed to launch
- Fix: Projects, profiles, and scripts didn't work with paths containing special characters
- Fix: The Auto Gamma filter was not working properly
- Fix: The Crop filter was not working properly when dragged to the edges
- Fix: Projects did not preserve the image order from Step 1
- Fix: Edit Names counter could not start from 0
What is new in version 4.0.1:
Version 4.0.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Watermark on output
|Sepia Camera for Windows 8|
Apply sepia effects to any photo from Gallery or new Photos taken from the Camera on the device. Sepia Camera lets you apply Sepia effects like Red Tone, Blue Tone, Green Tone, No Red, No Green, and No Blue. You can also change the color depth using a slid
|Saint Andrew's ScreenShot Supplier|
Saint Andrew's ScreenShot Supplier is a screen capture software and print screen utility to help on many tasks.
Just Click on button "TAKE SCREEN SHOT" and you will get your screenshot.
Then select directory where you want to save it.
|Massive/Buck Image Resizer|
Massive/Buck Image Resizer is a tiny tool handy for generating thumbnails from ALL of your digital camera photos in a few clicks. All JPG/JPEG, GIF, PNG, and BMP files can be converted to smaller edition under one folder in seconds (depends on the size of
|DenoiseMyImage Standard (64-bit)|
DenoiseMyImage employs modified NonLocalMeans algorithm (from Buades, Coll, Morel), that is state-of-art in removing digital noise from photos. Our algoritm is more than 50 times faster original one and preserves its advantages. Neither waveletet denoising
|Astra Image 3.0SI|
Astra Image 3.0SI is the premier application to sharpen your images, remove blurring and increase resolution. It features the latest image processing techniques including wavelet sharpening, maximum entropy, Lucy Richardson and Van Cittert deconvolution. I
ImgTransformer is a free image resizer, converter and image editing application that can work directly from Windows Explorer. It can open over 30 different image formats. It also works as a normal Windows application, where the user can select the images t
Start creating personalized photo books, calendars and canvas prints straight away. Using our digital photo album software couldn't be easier. And once you've created your personalized photo albums or photo gifts, you can sit back and relax while we profes
Viveza 2 enables photographers of any skill level to quickly enhance their images using innovative tools designed for speed and efficiency. From precise selective enhancements using U Point powered control points to adjustments that enhance the entire imag
|Digital GEM Airbrush Professional Plug-in|
The Digital GEM Airbrush Professional Plug-in gives users a quick and powerful way of smoothing skin surfaces without blurring or affecting the detail of important facial features. The new plug-in enables users to achieve meticulous airbrush/retouching eff
GIFmicro is an application to optimize GIF images and reduce file size. With the remarkable development of networks, web content has grown rich. In recent years, video posting has become an effective method of advertising for v-commerce (Video e-commerce).