Church management software to track members, contributions, pledges, pre-authorized deposits (ACH) and gifts in kind.
* Keeps track of relationships between donors such as: families, sponsors and small groups.
* Store individual and family pictures so you can do a color photo directory.
* Import contribution files from Vanco or WeShare with a few clicks.
* Print your own church offering envelopes, rather than buying pre-printed ones from a printing company.
* Donarius lets you view and print tax receipts, donor lists, mailing labels/envelopes and donations by date or donor.
* Your tax receipts can be customized to look the way you want or send us a sample as a Word file and we will set it up for you free of charge.
* Print a bank deposit report for each of your bank accounts.
* Sends personalized letters, e-mails and text messages. (E-mails are sent using your own SMTP server, or your Gmail, Yahoo or AOL account.)
* Several users at different locations can share the data using DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sync.com, Good Sync, TeamDrive or SpiderOak. This is like web-based software but without a monthly fee.
* Imports donors and donations so you can convert the data from your existing software. We can also convert the data for you, no charge. Exports data to other programs too.
* Donor types and characteristics are customizable.
* Each user has their own sign-in and privileges. Can also be used by a single user without a password.
* Runs on a Mac using Wineskin.
* Donations can be tracked by source code/motivation code so you know which mailings/events were the most successful.
* Also used by non-profits to manage donor and donation database.
What is new in this release:
Version 4.822 lets you send letters/emails to acknowledge a first time donation.
What is new in version 4.814:
Version 4.814 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 4.801:
Version 4.801 fixes a problem with the bank accounts.
What is new in version 4.80:
Version 4.80 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 4.77:
Version 4.77 is for churches with 2 or more bank accounts. You indicate which category gets deposited into which account. When you do a bank deposit, you will automatically get one page for each bank account. It also works if you have both a US dollar and a Canadian dollar bank account.
What is new in version 4.761:
Version 4.761 enables you to print offering envelopes showing the top 3 categories the donor used.
What is new in version 4.75:
Version 4.75 makes it very easy to restore from a backup.
What is new in version 4.712:
Version 4.712 enables you to print your own church offering envelopes rather than buying them pre-printed from a printing company.
What is new in version 4.684:
Version 4.684 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 4.66:
Version 4.66 fixed an issue when creating PDFs to be sent by e-mail.
What is new in version 4.612:
Records up to 10 custom one-time events for a donor. eg: baptism, confirmation, became a member.
What is new in version 4.551:
Version 4.551 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 4.524:
Version 4.524 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 4.501:
Version 4.501 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 4.44:
Enables data sharing using OneDrive as well as Dropbox.
What is new in version 4.38:
Version 4.38 enables data sharing using SpiderOak as well as Dropbox.
30-day trial, limited functionality