- 3rd generation Intel Core i5-3210M
- 3rd generation Intel Core i5-3230M
- 3rd generation Intel Core i3-3120M
- Intel Celeron B800 (1.50GHz, 2MB Cache)
- 4GB, 6GB, 8GB (DDR3)
- Intel HD 4000 Graphics (integrated)
- Intel HD 3000 Graphics (integrated)
- 13.35" x 9.06" x 1.33""
- DVD Recordable (Dual Layer)
- 0.3MP integrated webcam
- 15.6" HD 16:9 widescreen (1366x768)
- 5.73 lbs
- 1 USB 3.0 ports
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- VGA port
- HDMI port
- 2-in-1 card reader (SD, MMC)
- 500GB, 1TB (5,400 rpm)
- Ethernet NIC: 10/100M
- Lenovo BGN Wireless
- Bluetooth 4.0
- AccuType keyboard
- Up to 5 hours / 6-cell battery
- VeriFace face recognition software
- OneKey Recovery
About Internal Card Reader Drivers:
Installing the embedded card reader software gives your system the ability to exchange data with supported memory cards.
Enabling this feature provides compatibility with cards such as MMC, SD, SDHC, micro SD, and many others that can be used with smartphones, cameras, tablets, and related products.
Moreover, updating the software’s version might also increase the device’s transfer speed, fix various problems, or add support for new features.
As for the installation process, the steps are very obvious and easy: simply expand the downloaded archive (if necessary), run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Therefore, if this package improves your card reader’s functionality in any way, hit the download button, and install it on your computer. Also make sure you constantly check with our website so that you don’t miss a single new release.