- Fixed TV or Receiver tv modes are not updated when TV is turned on after player on issue
- Fixed some MKV has more than 32 embedded subtitles unable to show all subtitle streams issue
- Fixed some 3D SUBIDX entries unable to display issue
- Fixed some VOBSUB entries dropped issue
- Fixed some PGS entry unable to display when it has same start time as previous clear entry regression
- Fixed some MKV which has no any audio default flag encounter no audio output when start playback issue
- Fixed some ASS/SSA text subtitle overlapping and unclear issues
- Fixed BDMV filename with dot unable to detect external SUBIDX issue
- Fixed some text show incorrect color when alpha or color tag do not have H character in between and clip tag exist at the same time issue
- Fixed some audio and subtitle language code not shows as full text issue
- Added support for auto detection on ASS/SSA encoding
- Added support for M2TS subtitle track selection according to subtitle language
Firmware Update Steps:
1. Unzip the downloaded file into the root directory of a USB thumb drive
2. Plug the USB thumb drive into USB port of A-500/A-500U
3. Access to Setup->Maintenance in UI
4. Select Firmware Update and press Enter on the "Check For Firmware Update" button
5. If the file a500-update.bin/a500u-update.bin is found in the USB thumb drive, it will prompt for firmware update
About Media Player Updates:
Installing a firmware update for your Media Player improves the general user experience by adding new features, fixing bugs, and enhancing the compatibility of your device, in order to play various formats of audio and video content.
By updating your Media Player, you can actually prolong the device’s life because, this way, it will be in sync with the new industry standards for content creation.
However, the process of updating your device is a risky one if not done according to strict instructions, such as: make sure that the firmware you have downloaded is compatible with your device, and don’t interfere with the player during the update process.
The most common method of upgrading your Media Player is by using a USB stick or update DVD. Although this process is very straightforward, each device has certain particularities that you must take into account.
If you consider using this update for your Media Player, feel free to click the download button, install the firmware and enjoy. Check out our website as often as possible to keep your Media Player up to date with the latest software and firmware.