- Fixed certain SUBIDX and VOBSUB subtitles entry display time too long issue
- Fixed certain PGS some subtitles entry display time too long issue
- Fixed randomly encounter framework crash when playing BGM with photo slideshow issue
- Fixed audio stuttering issue during playback of BDMV/BDISO in downmix mode
- Added bookmark support for DVD
- Added external SUBIDX support for BDMV/BDISO
- Fixed choosing last audio track in MKV instead of first audio track when there is no any default flag issue
- Fixed certain MTS files show black screen when playback
- Fixed some FLAC unable to display embedded album art issue
- Improved HDMI handshake timing
- Fixed dizzy or flat effect on 3D subtitle display regression
Firmware Update Steps:
1. Unzip the downloaded file into the root directory of a USB thumb drive
2. Plug the USB thumb drive into USB port of VTEN/VTEN-U
3. Access to Setup->Maintenance in UI
4. Select Firmware Update and press Enter on the "Check For Firmware Update" button
5. If the file v10-update.bin/v10u-update.bin is found in the USB thumb drive, it will prompt for firmware update
About Media Player Updates:
Installing a firmware update for your Media Player improves the general user experience by adding new features, fixing bugs, and enhancing the compatibility of your device, in order to play various formats of audio and video content.
By updating your Media Player, you can actually prolong the device’s life because, this way, it will be in sync with the new industry standards for content creation.
However, the process of updating your device is a risky one if not done according to strict instructions, such as: make sure that the firmware you have downloaded is compatible with your device, and don’t interfere with the player during the update process.
The most common method of upgrading your Media Player is by using a USB stick or update DVD. Although this process is very straightforward, each device has certain particularities that you must take into account.
If you consider using this update for your Media Player, feel free to click the download button, install the firmware and enjoy. Check out our website as often as possible to keep your Media Player up to date with the latest software and firmware.