GPU-Z application was designed to be a lightweight tool that will give you all information about your video card and GPU. GPU-Z support NVIDIA and ATI cards, displays adapter, GPU, and display information, overclock, default clocks, 3D clocks (if available), and validation of results.
What is new in this release:
- Added support for DirectX 12
- Removed shader model readout
- Wake up sleeping AMD GPUs in laptops during GPU-Z startup
- Fixed BIOS reading on AMD Fury Series
- Fixed incorrect fan speed reading on AMD Fury Series
- Fixed Intel Skylake / Braswell / Cherry Lake support
- Fixed several instabilities on Intel GPUs
- Fixed rare bluescreen on AMD Fury Series
- Fixed 3D clocks on AMD not getting read properly when no driver installed
- Fixed sensor misreadings when AMD GPU is in deep sleep
- Fixed rare care of wrong BIOS getting accessed on multi-GPU systems
- Fixed random BIOS version characters when BIOS couldn't be read
- Fixed voltage monitoring on some Sapphire graphics cards
What is new in version 0.8.4:
- Added PowerColor Radeon Fury X Giveaway.
- Added full AMD Radeon Fury X support.
- Added support for AMD R7 360.
- Added support for Broadwell GT3e.
- Added high-quality DPI aware vendor logos.
- Whitespace cleanup in Intel VGA BIOS strings.
- Fixed UEFI checkbox color on ASUS ROG.
- Fixed UEFI checkbox displayed as checked when unknown.
What is new in version 0.8.2:
- Added graphics card lookup button
- Added Windows 10 support
- Added support for NVIDIA Titan X
- Added support for AMD R9 255, FirePro W7100, HD 8370D, AMD R9 M280X, R9 M295X
- Added support for NVIDIA GTX 980M, GTX 970M, GTX 965M, GTX 845M, GTX 760 Ti OEM, GTX 660 (960 shaders), GT 705, GT 720, GT 745M, NVS 310, Grid K200
- Added support for Intel Broadwell Graphics
- Improved Intel GMA3600 support
- Improved hardware access stability on AMD Kaveri
- Fixed GTX 970 ROP count
- The driver version readout will now display WHQL status
- Added AMD APU logo and updated other logos
- Added PCI-Express bus usage sensor on NVIDIA
What is new in version 0.8.1:
Version 0.8.1 added full GeForce GTX 960 support, added preliminary NVIDIA GM200 support, fixed NVIDIA GM107 ROP count, added support for NVIDIA GTX 980M, GTX 970M, GTX 660 (960 shaders), GT 705, GT 720, GT 745M, NVS 310, Grid K200, added support for AMD R9 255, FirePro W7100, HD 8370D, added preliminary support for Intel Broadwell Graphics.
What is new in version 0.8.0:
Version 0.8.0 added support for GeForce GTX 970/980, AMD Radeon R5 M240, R5 M255, FirePro W2100, W4100, W8100, FireStream 9270, FirePro 2450, NVIDIA Quadro K420, K620, K2000D, K2200, K4200, K520, missing Haswell Mobile GPU variant.
What is new in version 0.7.9:
Version 0.7.9 added preliminary support for NVIDIA GM204 and AMD Tonga, added support for AMD Radeon R9 M275X, FirePro W5100, W9100, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 6 GB, GTX 860M, GTX 780M, GT 830M, GT 740, GT 730, GT 720, Quadro NVS 510, FX 380M, GRID K520, Tesla K40c.
|Emulator Images for Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition-based Smartphone Development|
The Smartphone Software Development Kit (SDK) includes an emulator that uses a virtual machine to run the full Smartphone 2003 Second Edition software independent of your main operating system on the same machine. Emulator images allow you to test your app
|Unknown Device Identifier|
Identify unknown devices not recognized by Windows in your system especially after you reinstall your system and cannot figure out what all those yellow question mark labeled devices really are. Help you search for workable drivers on the Internet and cont
|ESSaver PUE reports|
ESSaver PUE is a computerprogram that softwarematically monitors the energyusage for servers. The calculation model is patented.
For a couple of years, datacenters have been striving to decrease their power consumption. This power consumption is rising
|Security Process Explorer|
Security Process Explorer is an enhanced task manager, that provides advanced information about programs and processes running on the computer. It displays all the standard information, including file name, directory path, description, CPU usage etc. as we
7-max increases the performance of some applications up to 10-20%. Memory manager in Windows system is not too effective. 7-max contains its own memory manager. You can run any application, so that application will use effective memory manager. 7-max can s
From the developer: ""Last version of TestLAB utility (November 2002) TestLAB 2003: analyze, benchmark, check and optimize your computer. TestLAB is a system utility for Windows that provides a comprehensive set of tools to test the performances of all th
|Pimasoft Registry Cleaner|
Registry Cleaner is an advanced registry cleaner for Windows that allows you to safely scan, clean, and repair registry problems with a few simple mouse clicks. Problems with the Windows Registry are a common cause of Windows crashes and error messages. By
|Beeping Bios Codes|
A free application to help you diagnose those post test bios codes. If you find yourself switching on your computer, and you hear a set of beeps, you can use this program to identify what the problem is with your system. This application requires no instal
|WyvernWorks Registry Fix-Up 2004|
The Windows Registry is a massive database of information about your computer's hardware, installed software, and user settings. Over time, the Registry becomes unnecessarily bloated and sometimes corrupted, leading to longer startup times, slower performa
|System Information by Jeff Computers|
System Information by Jeff Computers is designed to pull all of your computer's important information, and make it easily accessible. In addition to this, it will allow you to run tests on your computer to make sure everything is running correctly. It will