- This version changed the login authentication method. Please unplug the hard drive before updating firmware. After firmware updated, please press the reset button more than five seconds to reset the router to avoid some compatibility issues.
- Enhanced the login authentication strength and fixed CSRF related issues.
- Forced administrator to change the default password "admin" in internet setup wizard.
- Added protection mechanism for GUI login brute-force attack for login username and password.
- Administrator can assign a specified IP to login GUI in Administration > System > "Allow only specified IP.
- Fixed lease time and lease expires time
- Fixed ethernet connection fail in IPv6 when WAN hwaddr is cloned.
- Fixed allowed and blocked incoming icmp firewall rules.
- Fixed dnsmasq buffer overflow issue.
About Router Firmware:
Before you consider downloading this firmware, go to the system information page of the router and make sure that the currently installed version isn’t either newer or matching this release.
Due to the large variety of router models and different methods for upgrading the device, it is highly recommended that you read and, above all, understand the installation steps before you apply the new firmware, even if you are a power user.
In theory, these steps shouldn’t be much of a hassle for anyone, because manufacturers try to make them as easy as possible, even if they don’t always succeed. Basically, you must upload the new firmware to the router through its administration page and allow it to upgrade.
If you install a new version, you can expect increased security levels, different vulnerability issues to be resolved, improved overall performance and transfer speeds, enhanced compatibility with other devices, added support for newly developed technologies, as well as several other changes.
If you’re looking for certain safety measures, remember that it would be best if you perform the upload using an Ethernet cable rather than a wireless connection, which can be interrupted easily. Also, make sure you don’t power off the router or use its buttons during the installation, if you wish avoid any malfunctions.
If this firmware meets your current needs, get the desired version and apply it to your router unit; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will improve your device.
|Netis WF2501 Router Firmware|
Fixes: - Improve securityNote: - Do NOT turn off the power during upgrade. - Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the device only has wireless connection. - It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the compute
|Linksys E2500 v1.0 Router Connect Utility|
Fixes:- Added Mac 10.9 and Mac 10.10 support on E900, E1200, E2500.
|TP-LINK TL-MR3040 V2 Router Firmware|
|Mellanox MSX6005T rev.Ax Switch Firmware|
Changes: - Lowered the externally managed switches default fan speed from 80% to 60% - Added congestion control attribute “PORT_VL_XMIT_TIME_CONG” according to 3.23 CounterGroupInfo in Vendor Specific MADs version 1.1 - Added support for adapti
|Linksys EA8500v1 Router Firmware|
Fixes:- IPv6 pass-through- AllJoyn / AllSeen integration (no expanded features)- Local web GUI access is now blocked from WAN port even when firewalls are disabled- In case there is Internet connection error, error indication on the illuminated Linksys log
|NETGEAR R6050 Router Firmware|
Bug Fixes - Fixed SOAP security issue About Router Firmware: Before you consider downloading this firmware, go to the system information page of the router and make sure that the currently installed version isn’t either newer or matching this re
|MikroTik RouterOS PPC Firmware 6.30 RC|
- fixed router lockup on leap seconds with installed ntp package; - ccr - made hardware watchdog work again (was broken since v6.26); - console - allow users with 'policy' policy to change script owner; - icmp - use receive interface address when
|Peplink Balance 210 HW2 Router Firmware|
Important Notices For Upgrades From Firmware 6.2.0 or Below: - Internal Network Firewall Rules Will Need to Be Reconfigured: To increase protection for traffic running between internal networks, Firmware 6.2.2 introduces the new “Internal Network Fir
|ASUS RT-N66U (Ver.B1) Router Firmware 220.127.116.11.378.7177 Beta|
Security fixes- Fixed CSRF and XSS vulnerability when router is in default status (user does not set the router yet)New features- Added client list view button on network map and help administrator easily monitor all client connection status.- Added the qu
|TP-Link TL-R600VPN V2 Router Firmware|
This package contains the files needed for installing the TP-Link TL-R600VPN V1 Router Firmware. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compati