- This version changed the login authentication method. Please unplug the hard drive before updating firmware. After firmware updated, please press the reset button more than five seconds to reset the router to avoid some compatibility issues.
- Enhanced the login authentication strength and fixed CSRF related issues.
- Forced administrator to change the default password "admin" in internet setup wizard.
- Added protection mechanism for GUI login brute-force attack for login username and password.
- Administrator can assign a specified IP to login GUI in Administration > System > "Allow only specified IP.
- Added client list view button on network map and help administrator easily monitor all client connection status.
- Fixed the NAT loopback issue when connecting to LAN FTP server.
- Fixed UI issue when using SmartSync to sync with Dropbox.
- Fixed lease time and lease expires time
- Fixed ethernet connection fail in IPv6 when WAN hwaddr is cloned.
- Fixed smart sync error when synchronised with Samba and FTP
- Fixed JS error in AiProtection
- Fixed allowed and blocked incoming icmp firewall rules.
- Fixed dnsmasq buffer overflow issue.
- Fixed redirect issue when using https only.
- Fixed USB related issues when connected to USB hub.
3G/LTE dongle related fixes:
- Fixed executed time issue when using auto-APN.
- Modified auto-APN nvram.
- Fixed lockpin function.
- Fixed send_sms function.
- Updated the SPN data from Android.
- Fixed web redirected fail after setting PPPoE in internet setup wizard.
- Updated Adaptive QoS DPI engine.
- Reduced media server memory usage when scanning .avi, .mov, .mp4, .m4a, .3gp, .3g2, .mj2.
- Refined AiProtection alert mail format.
About Router Firmware:
Before you consider downloading this firmware, go to the system information page of the router and make sure that the currently installed version isn’t either newer or matching this release.
Due to the large variety of router models and different methods for upgrading the device, it is highly recommended that you read and, above all, understand the installation steps before you apply the new firmware, even if you are a power user.
In theory, these steps shouldn’t be much of a hassle for anyone, because manufacturers try to make them as easy as possible, even if they don’t always succeed. Basically, you must upload the new firmware to the router through its administration page and allow it to upgrade.
If you install a new version, you can expect increased security levels, different vulnerability issues to be resolved, improved overall performance and transfer speeds, enhanced compatibility with other devices, added support for newly developed technologies, as well as several other changes.
If you’re looking for certain safety measures, remember that it would be best if you perform the upload using an Ethernet cable rather than a wireless connection, which can be interrupted easily. Also, make sure you don’t power off the router or use its buttons during the installation, if you wish avoid any malfunctions.
If this firmware meets your current needs, get the desired version and apply it to your router unit; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will improve your device.
|D-Link DAP-2310 rev.B Access Point Firmware|
Fixes:Buffer overflow: - The web server for D-Link Access Points has a buffer overflow vulnerability triggered while parsing the dlink _uid cookie (CVE-2016-1558) - Impact: APs may be exposed to possibilities leading to abnormal operation such as the Web
|Edimax AR-7186WnA Router Firmware|
This package contains the files needed for installing the Edimax AR-7186WnA Router Firmware. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible
|Belkin F5D7632-4 v1 Router Firmware|
This package contains the files needed for installing the Belkin F5D7632-4 Router Firmware. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible a
|Netis GP8501GP PON Terminal Firmware|
This package contains the files needed for installing the firmware for GP8501GP Passive Optical Network (PON) Terminal. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though othe
|Mellanox MIS5023Q rev.A2 Switch Firmware|
Changes: - Improved MC join / leave processing time - Added support for InterProcessPacket (IPC) in INIT_MAD_DEMUXBug Fixes: - The symbol error counter was reset in link training - Perf option mask was reported incorrectly - The switch could not support mo
|ASUS RT-N56U Router Custom Firmware 184.108.40.206.097 TRMD|
This package includes a customized firmware developed by Padavan that is targeted at some of ASUS’ routers. The present build brings new improvements, functions, bug fixes, and configurations, and can also boost the overall performance of the device.
|TP-Link TL-WR941ND V2 Router Firmware|
450Mbps Wireless N Router- 450Mbps wireless speed is ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming- Three antennas greatly increase the wireless robustness and stability- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button- IP
|NETGEAR EX3800 Range Extender Firmware|
Bug Fixes - Fixes the issue where it shows “EX3700” on NETGEAR genie when it is EX3800 HW.Note: - To avoid wireless disconnect issue during the firmware download process, NETGEAR recommends that firmware upgrade be performed on a computer with
|ZyXEL NBG6515 Router Firmware|
|AsusWrt-Merlin Firmware 378.56 Beta for RT-AC56U|
The AsusWrt-Merlin firmware was developed with the primary goal of boosting the original ASUS firmware, fix bugs and also add new improvements. This package includes a customized firmware targeted at ASUS routers that brings various changes without modifyi