- This version changed the login authentication method. Please unplug the hard drive before updating firmware. After firmware updated, please press the reset button more than five seconds to reset the router to avoid some compatibility issues.
- Enhanced the login authentication strength and fixed CSRF related issues.
- Forced administrator to change the default password "admin" in internet setup wizard.
- Added protection mechanism for GUI login brute-force attack for login username and password.
- Administrator can assign a specified IP to login GUI in Administration > System > "Allow only specified IP.
- Added client list view button on network map and help administrator easily monitor all client connection status.
- Fixed the NAT loopback issue when connecting to LAN FTP server.
- Fixed UI issue when using SmartSync to sync with Dropbox.
- Fixed lease time and lease expires time
- Fixed ethernet connection fail in IPv6 when WAN hwaddr is cloned.
- Fixed smart sync error when synchronised with Samba and FTP
- Fixed JS error in AiProtection
- Fixed allowed and blocked incoming icmp firewall rules.
- Fixed dnsmasq buffer overflow issue.
- Fixed redirect issue when using https only.
- Fixed USB related issues when connected to USB hub.
3G/LTE dongle related fixes:
- Fixed executed time issue when using auto-APN.
- Modified auto-APN nvram.
- Fixed lockpin function.
- Fixed send_sms function.
- Updated the SPN data from Android.
- Fixed web redirected fail after setting PPPoE in internet setup wizard.
- Updated Adaptive QoS DPI engine.
- Reduced media server memory usage when scanning .avi, .mov, .mp4, .m4a, .3gp, .3g2, .mj2.
- Refined AiProtection alert mail format.
About Router Firmware:
Before you consider downloading this firmware, go to the system information page of the router and make sure that the currently installed version isn’t either newer or matching this release.
Due to the large variety of router models and different methods for upgrading the device, it is highly recommended that you read and, above all, understand the installation steps before you apply the new firmware, even if you are a power user.
In theory, these steps shouldn’t be much of a hassle for anyone, because manufacturers try to make them as easy as possible, even if they don’t always succeed. Basically, you must upload the new firmware to the router through its administration page and allow it to upgrade.
If you install a new version, you can expect increased security levels, different vulnerability issues to be resolved, improved overall performance and transfer speeds, enhanced compatibility with other devices, added support for newly developed technologies, as well as several other changes.
If you’re looking for certain safety measures, remember that it would be best if you perform the upload using an Ethernet cable rather than a wireless connection, which can be interrupted easily. Also, make sure you don’t power off the router or use its buttons during the installation, if you wish avoid any malfunctions.
If this firmware meets your current needs, get the desired version and apply it to your router unit; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will improve your device.
|D-Link DIR-885L/R revA1 Router Firmware|
AC3150 Ultra Wi-Fi Router- Ultimate Wi-Fi Performance: Stream HD multimedia across your home without interruption using really fast wired and wireless speeds - Simultaneous Dual-Band: Deliver faster Wi-Fi speeds of up to 3165Mpbs (1000Mbps on 2.4GHz +
|TP-Link TL-SL3428 V2 Switch Firmware|
JetStream 24-Port 10/100Mbps + 4-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Switch- IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X Authentication and Radius provide you robust security strategies- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping
|D-Link DAP-1525 revA Access Point/MediaBridge Firmware|
Wireless N300 MediaBridge/Access PointThe D-Link Access Point/MediaBridge (DAP-1525) uses SmartBeam technology to beam wireless signals directly to devices in every corner of your house and works in real time, so you are free to move around with your lapto
|CradlePoint IBR600 Router Firmware|
New features added in this release: - Split DNS support under Network Settings -> DNS Configuration -> DNS Settings. - Content Filtering can now work with HTTPS as well as HTTP - Multiple Serial Port Redirector support. At the CLI, if a multi-port USB-to-S
|TP-LINK TL-MR3420 V2 Router Firmware||
|D-Link DAP-1522 revA Access Point Firmware|
|Peplink Pepwave MAX BR2 Router Firmware|
Important Notices for Firmware 6.2.1 - Internal Network Firewall Rules Will Need to Be Reconfigured: To increase protection for traffic running between internal networks, Firmware 6.2.1 introduces the new “Internal Network Firewall Rules” table
|Dovado DOMA Router Firmware|
New 4G USB Modems: - ZTE MF831 - Huawei E3372 (Play-Poland) - Huawei E3372h (Play-Poland) - ZTE MF823 (Play-Poland)New 3G USB Modems: - Huawei MS2131 - Huawei E3131h-2EW (VIP-Croatia)
|MikroTik RouterOS Tile Firmware|
What's new in 6.29.1:- Fixed vpls bridging (introduced in v6.29);- Fixed problem where some CRS could not be reached (introduced in v6.29);About Router Firmware:Before you consider downloading this firmware, go to the system information page of the router
|ASUS RT-N65U Router Custom Firmware 220.127.116.11.097|
This package includes a customized firmware developed by Padavan that is targeted at some of ASUS’ routers. The present build brings new improvements, functions, bug fixes, and configurations, and can also boost the overall performance of the device.