- The AP running 184.108.40.206 will support two modes of operation, Standalone mode and BCWM mode (or Business Central Wireless Manager Mode). By default BC mode (or Cloud managed mode) is enabled.
- Supports Configuration, management and monitoring from Netgear’ s Business Central portal
- Extra Device related Security including encrypted password.
- Default configuration will enable DHCP on Ethernet port, while in previous 2.x versions had DHCP disabled and static IP address of 192.168.0.100 set.
- Fixed wireless stability issues.
- Secure password, if admin password is factory default “password”, on first login, software will force to create non-factory-default password.
- In case of Business Central managed Mode, password is set at location level rather than on the local AP GUI.
- Downgrade not possible without a factory reset.
- 11NA mode throughput fluctuates in some noisy environments.
- Not able to disable the DHCPV6 server when hotSpot is enabled.
- In cloud Mode, AutoRf may not choose the optimum channel. If needed, customer can manually assign channels.
- First time, you upgrade it takes about 8 minutes to encrypt all passwords and boots completely.
About Access Point Firmware:
If you update the Access Point (AP) firmware, your device can benefit from changes that fix multiple issues encountered by wireless clients, correct different user interface problems, add various functionalities, and include support for newly developed protocols.
Before performing this task, we recommend that you read and understand all the installation steps, because there are many AP models and manufacturers available. Each producer strives to make the procedure as simple as possible, but there are cases when it’s anything but that.
It is also advisable that you apply a new access point firmware in a steady power environment (UPS unit will satisfy this need), using an Ethernet cable rather than a wireless connection. The latter can be easily interrupted.
With this in mind, if you wish to apply this version, click the download button and install the package on your access point. Remember to check back with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss a single new release.
|TRENDnet TEW-821DAP v1.0R Access Point Firmware|
Fixes:- Improve wireless repeater and WDS performance - Fixed scheduling issue - Add static DNS feature - Add CLI commands - Improve band steering featureAbout Access Point Firmware:If you update the Access Point (AP) firmware, your device can benefit from
|NETGEAR DGND3700v2 Router Firmware 1.1.00.22|
Fixes:- Supports UFB Feature.- Supports NETGEAR DDNS.- Fixed safari can not change GUI language.- Updated max wireless devices to 64.- Updated NETGEAR Logo.- Updated Spudd driver to improve VPN stability.- Fixed Traffic Meter: Poll Interval can set wrong v
|NETGEAR WN604 Access Point Firmware|
New Features & Enhancements:- Support European CE Adaptivity requirement.Issued Fixes:- Fixed security issue where passwords and IDS/IPS mail password are stored and exchanged in plain text format- Fixed the security issue where authentication is missing f
|ASUS RT-AC68U Router Firmware 220.127.116.11.378.6065|
Security fixes: - Enhance the login authentication strength and fixed CSRF related issues.New feature: - Added client list view button on network map and help administrator easily monitor all client connection status. Please note: - This version changed th
|Peplink Balance 580 HW2 Router Firmware|
Important Notices for Firmware 6.2.1 - Internal Network Firewall Rules Will Need to Be Reconfigured: To increase protection for traffic running between internal networks, Firmware 6.2.1 introduces the new “Internal Network Firewall Rules” table
|D-Link DIR-810L rev.C Router Firmware|
This package contains the files needed for installing the D-Link D-Link DIR-810L rev.C Router Firmware Router Firmware. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though othe
|Emerson Avocent HMX 6200 Extender Transmitter Firmware|
This package provides the necessary installation files of Emerson Avocent HMX 6200 Extender Transmitter Firmware version 4.1.Features and Enhancements:- First release of the Avocent HMX Advanced Manager software.- First release of the Avocent HMX 5100 and
|NETGEAR GS728TS Switch Firmware|
|AsusWrt-Merlin Firmware 378.56 Beta for RT-AC66R|
The AsusWrt-Merlin firmware was developed with the primary goal of boosting the original ASUS firmware, fix bugs and also add new improvements. This package includes a customized firmware targeted at ASUS routers that brings various changes without modifyi
|ASUS RT-N14U Router Custom Firmware 18.104.22.168.096 CPU Sleep|
This package includes a customized firmware developed by Padavan and which is targeted at some of ASUS’ routers. The present build brings new improvements, functions, bug fixes, and configurations, and can also boost the overall performance of the de