- SSL Certificate Expiring on Previous AP Firmware: Once the SSL certificate expires, the captive portals of older Firmware will trigger browser warning messages. This can be prevented by upgrading your APs to Firmware 3.5.2.
- Upgrade APs to 3.5.2 Before Upgrading to 6.2.1: When running Peplink Router Firmware 6.2.1, Peplink routers will be unable to upgrade APs running 3.5.0 or below using upgrade packs. If you are using a Peplink router to manage APs running 3.5.0 or below, please upgrade APs to Firmware 3.5.2 before upgrading your Peplink router.
- Interface Overhaul: Firmware 3.5.2 has significant changes to its user interface, with several features moved to different locations. Please refer to the latest AP Firmware manual If you need to find out where a feature has been moved.
- Use InControl 2 to configure and customize a captive portal per SSID. Guests can connect using Facebook, Open Access, Guest Accounts, or with a Token.
- Pepwave Access Points now support usage quotas by bandwidth in addition to usage quotas by time.
- SSID: For increased security, the default SSID has been changed from “open” to WPA2. The last 8 hex digits of the device’s LAN MAC address is the passphrase.
- SSID: After an extended period of operation, client devices fail to associate to an SSID using WPA2 Enterprise authentication.
About Access Point Firmware:
If you update the Access Point (AP) firmware, your device can benefit from changes that fix multiple issues encountered by wireless clients, correct different user interface problems, add various functionalities, and include support for newly developed protocols.
Before performing this task, we recommend that you read and understand all the installation steps, because there are many AP models and manufacturers available. Each producer strives to make the procedure as simple as possible, but there are cases when it’s anything but that.
It is also advisable that you apply a new access point firmware in a steady power environment (UPS unit will satisfy this need), using an Ethernet cable rather than a wireless connection. The latter can be easily interrupted.
With this in mind, if you wish to apply this version, click the download button and install the package on your access point. Remember to check back with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss a single new release.
|D-Link DIR-880L revA1 Router Firmware|
AC1900 Wi-Fi Router- Next Generation 11AC Wi-Fi - Newest AC technology for high-speed wireless connections- Simultaneous Dual Band - Delivers faster Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1900Mbps (600Mbps on 2.4Ghz + 1300Mbps on 5GHz)- AC SmartBeam - Enhances wireless sig
|ASUS RT-N14U Router Custom Firmware 220.127.116.11.093 Base|
This package includes a customized firmware developed by Padavan that is targeted at some of ASUS’ routers. The present build brings new improvements, functions, bug fixes, and configurations, and can also boost the overall performance of the device.
|Emerson Avocent AutoView 3200 KVM Switch Firmware|
This package provides the necessary installation files of Emerson Avocent AutoView 3200 KVM Switch Firmware version 1.7.5.Fixes:- Restored TFTP firmware upgrade via the serial console port.Installation steps:Using the OBWI1. Download the firmware file.2. F
|TP-Link TL-SL2428 V1 Switch Firmware|
24-Port 10/100Mbps + 4-Port Gigabit Smart Switch- 24 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports, 4 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports and 2 Combo Gigabit SFP Slots- Integrated security strategy including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Security and Storm control help protect LAN area investment- L2
|NETGEAR GS105E Switch Configuration Utility|
Fixes: - Version 2.3.1 cannot uninstall older versions of the Plus Utility cleanly.Warning: - Please do not use version v2.3.2 to restore the configuration file saved previously with version older than v2.3.1. - Since password in the configuration file is
|Tenda F3 Router Firmware|
300Mbps wireless routerF3 is specially designed for your smart home networking life . 3*5dBi high gain omni-directional antennas boost WiFi coverage up to 200m. Chip to router what is heart to human. Its superior Broadcom Chip ensures stable and fast wirel
|NETGEAR DGN2200v1 Router Firmware 18.104.22.168|
Fixes:- Fixed the issue of Ben Hirschberg vulnerability.
|ASUS RT-AC68U Router Firmware 22.214.171.124.378.7177 Beta|
Bug fixes- Fixed CSRF and XSS vulnerability when router is in default status.About Routers:Before you consider downloading this firmware, go to the system information page of the router and make sure that the currently installed version isn’t either
|MikroTik RouterOS MIPS-LE Firmware 6.32 RC|
|TRENDnet TEG-448WS vC1.0R Switch Firmware|
Changes: - Fixed password lockout issue when modifying admin password- Fixed SSL Poodle Attack security vulnerability- Updated GUI to allow modifying VLAN PVID settings for multiple ports instead of individual- Updated GUI layout to increase/widen viewable