Hexcel is a convenient tool for extracting "text" data from HTML tables to Excel format, so that you can process and organize the data thereafter.
Hexcel can also detect and extract data from tables from multiples files and support batch conversion to save it in a single Excel file.
1. Supports batch conversion.
2. Filtering of html tags from cells.
3. Multiple tables are clearly referenced, for user to chose only the tables to be extracted.
4. Easy interface, with option of appending multiple data to a single Excel file.
5. Convenience of saving extracted file in the desired location.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Windows Software of Developer «Rarefind Engineering Innovations»:
Paperless Printer Paperless Printer is a Windows virtual printer that allows you to print from a desktop application and have the print job sent to a remote Google cloud printer. This product is a freeware for non commercial use.
Paperless Printe can also publish docume
PDF N MORE for COM PDF N MORE for COM is a COM library for generating digital documents on the fly from any COM application. You can use PDF N MORE for COM to create virtually any document in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Microsoft W
iTransPod iTransPod is a perfect companion for iTunes. It lets you import Movies, DVDs, YouTube Clips, Music Videos, Audio Books, Album Artwork to your iPhone, iPad, iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle & iPod Touch. This plug-in appears inside iTunes and is extrem