Network management software, intended to simplify the task of inventory, monitoring and administration of computers, running Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista. Does not require installing any client software on remote computers. Inquartos NetworkManager combines the abilities of remote control software with the benefits of database, storing whole inventory information belonging to a corporate network.
Key features of the program:
1) Obtaining comprehensive inventory information from remote computers: installed software and hardware components, sessions, event log, shared resources, etc.
2) Automatic (by scheduler) tracking and logging changes that occurred on remote pcs (software, hardware, user accounts, etc) and notifying administrators by e-mail about these changes.
3) Convenient remote administration (management of the local users accounts, services, running processes, editing registry, installation and un-installation of software, terminal clients manager, etc).
4) Supports MS SQL Server 2000/2005 the same as embedded XML database for storing inventory information.
5) Powerful and flexible reporting system: custom templates for searching and analyzing inventory information.
6) Allows users to easily create detailed inventory reports and quickly export inventory information to various formats: HTML, MHTML, MS Word (*.doc), MS Excel (*.xls), XML.
7) Ability of applying actions to the group of computers (silent software installation, shutting down and restarting computers, generating inventory reports, sending messages, etc.)
8) Contains Windows AD administration functions
9) Network utilities (pinging, tracing route, port scanning, searching hosts by ICMP ping or ARP scan, DNS lookup, Net Send)
Inquartos NetworkManager is obviously helpful for system administrators of large and middle corporate Microsoft Windows networks.
What is new in this release:
Added: MS SQL Server 2000/2005 support;
Added: custom reports templates;
486-based PC; 64MB RAM; 20MB of HDD space; MS .NET Framework 1.1 or 2.0.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Windows Software of Developer «Inquartos Software»:
Connect CONNECT is a simple, powerful tool for Home and Small Office users to connect, protect and share their digital world. CONNECT helps the most novice user set up a secure wireless network, easily sharing printers, photos, music and videos while automatically
Virtual WiFi Plus Virtual WiFi Plus will turn your computer into a Wifi Hotspot using Wireless hosted network technology. Virtual WiFi Plus acts as a router for PCs running Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012. Using Virtual WiFi Plus, users
WiFi-Manager WiFi-Manager is a developer software that can allow users to manage WiFi networks and settings via one set of API functions. It contains functions for WiFi adapters enumeration, available networks enumeration and getting their settings, functions for conne
Gateway Wireless Laptop Router Gateway Wireless Laptop Router is a simple to use software that turns your WiFi-enabled Gateway laptop into a wireless router. You may come across the situation of temporarily needing an extra wireless router, but you have only Broadband Connection. To sha
IBM Wireless Laptop Router IBM Wireless Laptop Router is a simple to use software that turns your WiFi-enabled IBM laptop into a wireless router. You may come across the situation of temporarily needing an extra wireless router, but you have only Broadband Connection. To share the I
Open Mobile for Windows 8 iPass Open Mobile lets you use your corporate iPass account to login to over one million Wi-Fi hotspots. iPass has agreements with the world's top hotspot vendors - enabling iPass users to access those networks without having to sign-up for an individual a
Virtual Router Manager Virtual Router is a free, open source software based router for PCs running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2. Using Virtual Router, users can wirelessly share any internet connection (Wifi, LAN, Cable Modem, Dial-up, Cellular, etc.) with any Wifi device
Routix RPC Remote procedure call (RPC) is a technology that allows a computer program to cause a subroutine or procedure to execute in another address space (commonly on another computer on a shared network) without the programmer explicitly coding the details for th
WifiSpot Wifi hotspot will turn your wifi enabled Windows 7/8 laptop or PC into a virtual router that will let other wireless devices such as, laptops, smartphones, PDAs, tablet-pcs, Ipads, PS3 etc connect to your PC and use its internet connection. Can also be us
Free WiFi Hotspot Free WiFi Hotspot is a super easy solution to turn your laptop or notebook into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot, wirelessly sharing your internet connections like DSL, Cable, Bluetooth, Mobile Broadband Card, Dial-Up. through the built-in wireless card. By a clic
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 2000 |
Windows 2003 |
Windows NT |
Windows Vista |
Windows XP |
Comments on Inquartos NetworkManager:
Comments not found
Windows Software - Free Windows Downloads, Apps, Games, Freeware, Skype, Media Player, Antivirus, Gimp, Live, Starter for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10