Network management software, intended to simplify the task of inventory, monitoring and administration of computers, running Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista. Does not require installing any client software on remote computers. Inquartos NetworkManager combines the abilities of remote control software with the benefits of database, storing whole inventory information belonging to a corporate network.
Key features of the program:
1) Obtaining comprehensive inventory information from remote computers: installed software and hardware components, sessions, event log, shared resources, etc.
2) Automatic (by scheduler) tracking and logging changes that occurred on remote pcs (software, hardware, user accounts, etc) and notifying administrators by e-mail about these changes.
3) Convenient remote administration (management of the local users accounts, services, running processes, editing registry, installation and un-installation of software, terminal clients manager, etc).
4) Supports MS SQL Server 2000/2005 the same as embedded XML database for storing inventory information.
5) Powerful and flexible reporting system: custom templates for searching and analyzing inventory information.
6) Allows users to easily create detailed inventory reports and quickly export inventory information to various formats: HTML, MHTML, MS Word (*.doc), MS Excel (*.xls), XML.
7) Ability of applying actions to the group of computers (silent software installation, shutting down and restarting computers, generating inventory reports, sending messages, etc.)
8) Contains Windows AD administration functions
9) Network utilities (pinging, tracing route, port scanning, searching hosts by ICMP ping or ARP scan, DNS lookup, Net Send)
Inquartos NetworkManager is obviously helpful for system administrators of large and middle corporate Microsoft Windows networks.
What is new in this release:
Added: MS SQL Server 2000/2005 support;
Added: custom reports templates;
486-based PC; 64MB RAM; 20MB of HDD space; MS .NET Framework 1.1 or 2.0.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Windows Software of Developer «Inquartos Software»:
Thinix WiFi Hotspot Thinix WiFi Hotspot makes it possible to share your computer's Internet connection with other devices. It works by creating a virtual hotspot using the wireless adapter in your Windows-based PC. Once the hotspot is setup you can share your PC's connection
WirelessGet Wireless File Sharing WirelessGet allows you to copy and transfer shared files and folders quickly over networks such as Wi-Fi / Wireless LAN (WLAN). Those networks can be unreliable due to signal loss and bandwidth restriction by ISPs. It solves the problem of copying or trans
Connect CONNECT is a simple, powerful tool for Home and Small Office users to connect, protect and share their digital world. CONNECT helps the most novice user set up a secure wireless network, easily sharing printers, photos, music and videos while automatically
Alchemy Network Monitor PRO With Alchemy Network Monitor Pro you can monitor processes (running programs) on local and remote Windows PC's and get notified if a process stops on the target computer or if it starts eating computer memory. In this case the program can alert you about t
BulkSMS BulkSMS is a bulk mobile messaging software that can be used to send SMS and WAP Push to a list of phone numbers from your PC using any GSM modem or phone. The list of phone numbers can be either manually entered or imported from a text file, Excel workshe
Winhotspot WiFi Router Winhotspot is virtual WiFi hotspot/Router software to share internet from your windows 7 or windows 8 devices to smart phone. It has inbuild repair tools and will install Microsoft Port WiFi Drivers required to enable WiFi Hotspot /Soft WiFi Router. It has
SMSC Finder Software allows you to search for free smsc numbers through your phone connected to your pc with a datacable. Features Advanced string search (With full list of worlds networks) List Search (Search your own list) Shows details of connected phone (Model, So
MyPublicWiFi MyPublicWiFi is a software that turns your laptop or PC into a Wi-Fi wireless access point. Anyone nearby can surf the Internet through your sharing. This is also an ideal solution for setting up a temporary Access Point in a hotel room,meeting room,at hom
Averatec Wireless Laptop Router Averatec Wireless Laptop Router is a simple to use software that turns your WiFi-enabled Averatec laptop into a wireless router. You may come across the situation of temporarily needing an extra wireless router, but you have only Broadband Connection. To s
Ubiquiti UniFi Ubiquiti UniFir can be accessed through any device using a Web browser. The UniFi Controller allows the administrator to instantly provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and further provision individual UniFi AP
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 2000 |
Windows 2003 |
Windows NT |
Windows Vista |
Windows XP |
Comments on Inquartos NetworkManager:
Comments not found
Windows Software - Free Windows Downloads, Apps, Games, Freeware, Skype, Media Player, Antivirus, Gimp, Live, Starter for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10