If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on Operating Systems other than stated ones.
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
6. Click "Have Disk"
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click Ok
About WebCam Driver:
Enabling your embedded web camera by installing appropriate software will allow your system to capture and send images through a computer network, and include support for various features that the webcam benefits from.
In addition to that, updating the software on your device can fix various problems that might be encountered during the product’s lifetime, and improve existing features like image quality, or add support for new ones.
When it comes to the installation process, the steps are very simple, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible, so that every user can perform the update on their own – simply run the package and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
Therefore, if you consider applying this package, hit the download button, and install it on your computer. Moreover, constantly check with our website in order to make sure that you don’t miss a single new release.