Vuze is a powerful bittorrent client that makes finding and downloading torrents quick and easy. Vuze includes a powerful and customizable meta search that will help you find and download torrents. Once you find content that you enjoy, you can setup subscriptions so you'll always be notified of new episodic content. To enable even further control of your torrent downloads, Vuze remote allows you to manage your download queue from any browser enabled device. After downloading your content, Vuze provides a cutting edge high definition media player for you to enjoy your content. And you can enjoy it anywhere. Vuze has a built-in video transcoder that will convert any video from it's native format to be compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad, Xbox, PS3, and many other devices.
In Vuze Plus, there are even more features. There's DVD burning integrated to further help you enjoy your content. We also provide award winning antivirus software that will help detect any malware or viruses before you download them. With Vuze Plus you also don't have to wait for downloads to finish because it will stream torrents as they download to your computer.
Vuze Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
What is new in this release:
Lots of UI and Core improvements.
What is new in version 5.7.3:
Lots of UI and Core improvements.
What is new in version 5.7.2:
Lots of UI and Core improvements.
What is new in version 5.7.1:
- Added option to suppress file download popups
- Added 'tor:' prefix support for simple URLs entered in the search bar
- Added option to disable auto-shutdown prompt
- Swarm view now supports multiple-downloads
- More views can now be 'popped out' as independent windows
- Added aggregate share ratio column for Tags
- Added alert options for download error events
- UPnP prefix string visible in router mappings can now be changed
- Direct help-menu option to report Beta Program issues
- Option to control timeout for magnet lookups
- Added option to disable auto-VPN detection
- Added 'swarm_merge_bytes' to constraints
- New tag-assignment option to execute script
- Tracker server option to mark clients as not supported
- Separate peer connection limits by network
- Added Tag aggregate share ratio limit controls
- Shared files/directories can now be optionally persistent and archiveable
- Added feature to search a folder hierarchy for existing data files for one or more downloads
- Added option to control filename character conversions
- WebTorrent client and tracker support
- Exposed some more Tag features to plugins
What is new in version 5.7.0:
- Added peer menus to peers in the swarm view
- Tags now visibly grouped by their group in Tagging view
- Torrent List for Tags Overview now has "Any/All" checkbox when multiple tags are selected
- General view now shows file boundaries and skipped file zones
- Network bindings can now be cleared via status icon context menu
- Raw hashes entered as search expressions now support arguments
- Added last-error column for subscriptions
- Added alternative network hints to seeds/peers column
- Network Information added to the top-view (F8 to show)
- Files view now supports multiple download managers
- Show files menu option added to Tags
- Detect existing archived downloads when adding a new one
- Added button to create RSS feeds from chats
- Added description column for downloads to allow viewing and modification
- Added context menus to set a download's thumbnail and torrent source
- Option to set a tag's group when creating it
- Tags Overview can now edit some settings when multiple tags selected
What is new in version 18.104.22.168:
- UI | New Privacy View
- UI | Added Privacy button to open-torrent-options dialog to set the download to be added in a stopped state with no networks enabled
- UI | Chats can now be added to the sidebar
- UI | Detection of outstanding messages for your nick
- UI | Remember minimized state of pop-out windows
- UI | New "done with dnd files" column
- UI | Ctrl+F4 now closes sidebar entries (in line with classic UI)
- UI | "Internal browser disabled" display now includes button to re-enable it
- UI | Added indicator to sidebar entry for "in progress" transcodes
- Core | PS4 detection
What is new in version 22.214.171.124:
- UI | Option to allow chat views to be independent windows.
- UI | Added Tags column to archive view.
- Core | Tag assignment is now persisted across archive/restore.
- UI | Pop-out views are now independent windows.
- UI | Fix Stats view clearing graphs on each view (Classic UI).
- UI | Fix remembering of minimized state of subtabs.
- UI | Torrent options window was throwing null-pointer exceptions.
- UI | Reduced tab-rebuilds on tag property changes.
- UI | The 'Restore and...' option in the archive view was incorrectly firing per-download.
What is new in version 5.6:
- UI - Restructured Library view context (right-click) menu.
- UI - A basic quick-options plugin bar view.
- UI - Support upload/download disable for Tag rate limits.
- UI - Support .vuze files in the plugin installation wizard.
- UI - Added some subscription settings to the sidebar context menu.
- UI - Explicit browser configuration option for non-public content.
- UI - Option to hide do-not-download files in the Files View.
- UI - Right-click menu option in Peers View to kick a peer without banning them.
- UI - Support for output redirection from console UI commands.
What is new in version 5.5:
- Added option to use quick-view rather than 'launch' when double-clicking files
- Tag Discoveries
- Use of CTRL+ < space > in download save location field now shows auto-complete suggestions
- History size of saved download locations now configurable
- Added option in torrent options dialog to remove top level folder in multi-file torrents
- RSS subscriptions can now be added via search box
- Added 'Tag groups' to allow more control over tag order in the sidebar
- Tag buttons in Library views now obey visibility settings
- Option to only show tag buttons in the complete section of the Library views
- Ability to set short-cut accelerators on a per-config panel basis
- Optional 'selected download' aggregate up/down rates in Library header
- Console UI commands for subscriptions
- Console UI commands for tags
- Added ability set an explicit share ratio to help control seeding rules
- Option to prevent local tracker host DNS resolution when using SOCKS
- Added 'hasNet' to tag constraint language
- Speed limit handler ip-sets renamed to peer-sets and now support tags and networks
- Support for setting upload and download speeds to 'disabled'
Torrent Opener is a tiny BitTorrent client, can help you to quickly open a torrent file, and view all important metadata, also includes a simple downloader. This software is completely free, easy to use very much.
ePhoto Uploader is a free application to allow you to upload any image from your desktop to your ePhotoBay account. You can select and upload up to 100 images at once. There is upload progress meter and pause and cancel buttons.Requirements:Java 1.7
Lanshark is a free file sharing tool for local area networks. Lanshark allows you to share files with other users in the same network more efficiently. It automatically detects other lanshark users in the same Network and lets you browse trough their share
My-music-Downloader is a software that search and download music files after categories and name. No technical knowledge are required, a simple and friendly interface will show up after install. An easy way to find your favorite music. This version is the
Purplenova is used to identify desktop content to share on the Billboard widget which can be embedded on most networking sites, forums, and portals. The content identified for sharing will be visible in your widgets instantly. There are no uploads. Share y
Download torrents, fast, secure, and anonymously to your private cloud storage. TorrentSafe is a free online torrent client - no need for any torrent clients, files are transmitted automatically to your computer, phone, or cloud storage when completed. T
Get cover pictures, album track lists, and release dates for your playing music in the Windows Media Player. Search for similar music and listen to 30 seconds of all tracks for most popular albums. On2U is a plug-in for Windows Media Player. Get all these
MsgConnect is a software component for transparent data transfer between applications running in heterogeneous environment or parts of a single application. MsgConnect offers cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework, which takes implemen
|Web Forum & File Sharing Server|
Web Forum and File Sharing Server makes your computer as a Web server; it allows you to create your own Web based bulletin board on the Internet. Web Forum and File Sharing Server is a complete, secure Web server that shares your business documents and fil
|BadBlue Personal Edition|
Share photos, videos, music, and business files with friends and colleagues instantly. BadBlue shares files directly from your own PC, using the cable/DSL/broadband/dialup connection you already paid for. BadBlue lets you run a no-hassle Web site on your o