- 3rd generation Intel Core i5-3210M
- 3rd generation Intel Core i5-3230M
- 3rd generation Intel Core i3-3120M
- Intel Celeron B800 (1.50GHz, 2MB Cache)
- 4GB, 6GB, 8GB (DDR3)
- Intel HD 4000 Graphics (integrated)
- Intel HD 3000 Graphics (integrated)
- 13.35" x 9.06" x 1.33""
- DVD Recordable (Dual Layer)
- 0.3MP integrated webcam
- 15.6" HD 16:9 widescreen (1366x768)
- 5.73 lbs
- 1 USB 3.0 ports
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- VGA port
- HDMI port
- 2-in-1 card reader (SD, MMC)
- 500GB, 1TB (5,400 rpm)
- Ethernet NIC: 10/100M
- Lenovo BGN Wireless
- Bluetooth 4.0
- AccuType keyboard
- Up to 5 hours / 6-cell battery
- VeriFace face recognition software
- OneKey Recovery
About Bluetooth Driver:
Installing the system’s Bluetooth driver will allow it to connect with various devices such as mobile phones, tablets, headsets, gaming controllers, and more. However, this wireless technology is recommended to be used for transferring data between compatible devices within short ranges.
A newer version can include support for later technology standards or add compatibility with other Bluetooth chipsets; however, bear in mind that updating the driver might not improve your system at all.
When it comes to applying the driver, the method is obvious and the steps quite easy: simply extract the compressed package (if necessary), run the setup, and follow the given instructions for a complete installation.
That being said, if you intend to apply this release, make sure the package is compatible with your system’s OS and Bluetooth chip, hit the download button, and enable this technology on your device. Moreover, don’t forget to regularly check with our website so that you don’t miss any updates.