Resource Tuner is a resource editor that enables you to customize any application by editing and replacing resources within the file. With an extremely intuitive workflow, Resource Tuner lets you view, extract, replace, edit, and delete the embedded resources of executable files: icons, strings, images, sounds, dialogs, menus in other words, all the things that make up the visual parts of your Windows applications. While Resource Tuner is of near-essential use to developers, it offers exciting possibilities even if you aren't. It's perfect for translators, tweakers, and anyone else who wants a different look and feel for an application. Resource Tuner makes it straightforward to translate any application, even if you do not have the source code for it, even if its original developers are long gone.
What is new in this release:
- .QTR (QuickTime Resource) file extension added to the Open File type list.
- Fixed the font scaling issue in the Resource Properties panel.
- Fixed minor memory leaks.
- A number of other minor improvements to the overall performance and stability.
What is new in version 2.04:
- Added the option to add support for Windows 10 platform in the Manifest Wizard.
- Added the Favorite Files menu item to display a list of favorite files for easy access.
- Resource Tuner is Windows 10 Ready.
What is new in version 2.03:
- Improved the Hex Viewer.
- Improved manipulation of data in the PE files.
- Reading and writing binary .RES files.
What is new in version 2.01:
- Added the Find command to search for text within resources.
- Fixed the interface scaling issues.
- Other minor bugfixes and improvements.