SoundFont Midi Player is a powerful midi player and real time midi synth combo, specially useful for Soundblaster (Live,Audigy, X-fi) users, who can load soundfonts automatically and real time. From version 2.0 Bassmidi output mode enables this feature to anyone. Features:
Fully configurable Midi in and out ports. Real time program and bank modification on any midi channel. Real Time effects on any midi channel. Mute and solo on any channels. Variable Tempo and Pitch during playback. Real time Synth (F1-F8 Function keys for octave change, Right click for note name). Send Sysex for Synth (GM, GS, XG). Midi send and receive over Net. Karaoke midi files support. Bassmidi output mode. Spectrum Analyzer. Module files (mod, xm, s3m, it) playback support via realtime converting. Record to wave capability. Real time soundfont loading from playlist. Scale effect settings (transpose notes to different scales).
What is new in this release:
1. Added automatic loading options to VST/VSTi plugins.
2. Added Bass/Treble configuration. You can invoke it by right clicking the corresponding trackbar (works only in Bassmidi/VSTi mode).
3. Added XG style SysEx dump program change detection and CTF support for SysEx based program changes.
4. Added automatic removing of non-existent files from playlists at load time.
5. Fixed some drums related CTF issues.
6. Fixed ESC handling in modal dialogs.
What is new in version 4.0:
1. Added VSTi plugins (VST instrument) support.
2. Added reset to middle position to most trackbars. Besides balance/bass/treble it also applies to tempo and key offset.
3. VST and VSTi plugin window positions are saved and restored.
4. Added shortcut keys that open effect/instrument window and automatically load previously set VST/VSTi plugins.
5. Fixed handling of VST effect plugins that cannot detach their editor window properly.
What is new in version 3.9:
1. Added 'Show Velocity on Piano' option to main menu -> appearance. If enabled it shows different velocity values with different grayscale colors.
2. Added VST effect/visualization plugin support (main menu -> Bass VST Plugins. It only works in Bassmidi output mode).
3. Fixed error when last file on playlist is deleted while being played and repeat one is enabled.
4. Fixed AV errors in case of successive delete operations when 0 ms sysex delay is set.
5. Better compatibility with older computers that have only 1 CPU core.
What is new in version 3.8:
1. Added Midi Channels visualization mode. Unlike previous modes this one is working with standard midi ports since it uses midi messages instead of wave data.
2.Added channel map to virtual piano Show All mode. By right clicking the Show All button you can set the map to prevent displaying e.g. drum channels.
3. Added playing state indicators to taskbar thumbnail (Win7+).
6. Fixed Real-time loaded soundfonts resetting when any unrelated options changed in Device Settings dialog.
7. Fixed multi-monitor related issues.
What is new in version 3.7:
1. This is an important update since resolves a long pending bassmidi bug (especially in the x64 version) of high CPU usage after idle periods.
2. Added handling of drag&dropped folders (single level, no recursion).
3. Added instant playing mode. When drag&dropping files/folders to the main display area it replaces the current items and starts playing.
4. Added the possibility to change the output folder of converted MOD/XM/IT files.
5. Added reset type changing to sysex submenu of the main menu so it can also be reached when the player is in compact mode.
6. Added restoring Bass Spectrum Analyzer if it was opened before switching to normal midi output port.
7. Fixed writing wave files bigger than 4GB (that is out of wave file specification).
8. Fixed Bassmidi's reverb and chorus type/level setting failure of the x64 version.
What is new in version 3.6:
1. Added Capital Tone Feedback emulation. Useful in case of synths that play wrong instrument or completely stay silent when an invalid bank is referred.
2. Added to the Channel select, Key offset, and Scale effect right click context menu a more verbose channel info with preset names.
3. Added custom sysex reset type. Moreover sysex delay settings are applied to other sysex reset types.
4. Added Mute/Solo Attenuate compatibility setting. It results in vanBasco like attenuation instead of pure on/off state.
5. Added Enable Sysex from Midi in option.
6. Added Apply controls to Midi in option..
7. Added Set Missing Defaults compatibility option.
8. Fixed some AV errors related to playlist handling.
What is new in version 3.4.2:
1. Improved Shuffle function to avoid frequent repetitions.
2. Added option to playlist's context menu for enabling CD standard 2 secs pause between songs.
What is new in version 3.4:
1. Added support for Bassmidi's native 32bit float sample data. 32bit mode can prevent clipping especially when high Bass/Treble values are used.
2. Added support for saving 32bit float wave files when Bassimid's 32bit mode is active. 32bit wave files are mainly useful for post processing.
3. Added support for Bassmidi's NOTEOFF1 mode. If this mode is active note off events only kill the last instance of a note, not all overlapping notes.
4. Fixed regression of Midi over net.
5. Other minor fixes.
6. New experimental 64 bit version. This version's advantages are better unicode filename support and the potential to handle multiple (very) big soundfonts.
What is new in version 3.3:
1. Somewhat bigger user interface including virtual piano, knobs and buttons.
2. Added repeat one and shuffle command buttons to toolbar.
3. Added sorting to playlist. Items can be sorted by clicking the corresponding column header.
4. Faster and more compatible mod2midi conversions.
5. More precise BPM calculations and playback when tempo is modified.
6. Channel map context menu reflects actual drum/melodic channels.
What is new in version 188.8.131.52:
1. Added support for Cakewalk/Sonar instrument definition (.ins) files.
2. Added new bassmidi version that fixed drum channel related bugs.
3. Added chord mode to virtual piano and Midi input.
4. Added send custom SysEx option.
5. Added a workaround for handling unicode file names that the active code page does not support.
6. Start/Stop real time messages can be sent to Midi out and Metronome - Bassmidi version 1.2.
7. Minor fixes and improvements: fixed slower startup regression from version 3.0, more precise tempo settings, added actual Midi mode display, more intuitive main menu options, confirmation before removing playlist items when using 'Open files';
What is new in version 2.8.1:
The default release is changed to Bassmidi Edition + Reality GMGS falcomod soundfont
since it is more optimal for beginners.
More advanced users can easily change midi out to their favorite one.
Added capability of recording to compressed audio formats. Any available ACM codecs can be used (e.g. Fraunhofer or Lame mp3 codec).
Information about enabling/installing mp3 codecs can be found in the 'Enable_MP3_Record' folder.
What is new in version 2.8:
The default release is changed to Bassmidi Edition + Reality GMGS falcomod soundfont since it is more optimal for beginners. More advanced users can easily change midi out to their favorite one. version 2.8:
1. Mono volume meter is replaced with a stereo one.
2. Last played item on playlist is saved and restored.
3. Lyrics is center aligned and lyrics window is fullscreen capable.
4. Lyrics window and spectrum analyzer can be snapped to main window
5. Save re-patched midi option added to playlist menu.
6. New channel handling option for midi input.
7. Added active/inactive state feedback to main form's caption.
8. Fixed buggy 'Always on top' behaviour.
9. Added displaying midi mode of midi files for known Sysex types.
10. Added 'Shuffle' option to playlist menu.
11. Added option to main menu 'Fix SysEx patch changes'.
12. Minor cosmetic changes on Windows 8+.
13. Finally a help file with Howto videos is added.
What is new in version 2.7.1:
1. Added new Sysex reset types: GM2 and NX(Technics specific). Available by right clicking the reset icon.
2. Redesigned interface for a little bit more modern look.
3. You can change the font color of the main display panel(new item in main context menu).
4. Signed middle C on virtual piano.
5. Wine compatible (bassmidi output mode).
6. Improved black midi playback performance.
What is new in version 2.6:
1. Important under the hood virtual memory optimizations so the program can open and play very big midi files. Black midis are welcome :).
2. Mod2midi converts more efficiently (produces less midi tracks and smaller midi files) so more complex modules (mod,xm etc.) can be played.
3. Bass spectrum analyzer FPS can be adjusted (right click spectrum analyzer window).
4. Scrolling title for long midi file names (click to enable/disable).
5. Added key offset channel map. You can set which channels the key offset is applied to (right click on Key Offset trackbar). This can be useful for XG and mod converted midi files that not necessarily use channel 10 as drum channel.
6. Fixed bug of incorrect tempo in case of missing tempo track and/or tempo change meta event.
7. Full support of high contrast Windows themes.
8. Smaller user interface related bug fixes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Windows Software of Developer «Falcosoft»:
Recording Scheduler for Dscaler Recording Scheduler for Dscaler is a program which helps you record Television channels in Dscaler.
You can set the start and stop time and the TV cannel you want to record. There is the possibility to close Dscaler or the system after the recording proce
Phenom II Tweaker Phenom II Tweaker is a utility for modifying the reported CPUID, instruction set's and CPU name, moreover some settings that is useful for optimizing and testing purposes. Reset TSC: The reported TSC in case of AMD Phenoms is always the Performance state 0
Sony Virtual Remote Control Sony virtual remote control is a total replacement for Sony Remote Keyboard, but it runs on Win XP too, and implements all the functions that a normal remote control supports. Moreover the missing Jump(previous channel) button on new Sony Remote controller
Sound Redirector Sound Redirector is a simple appliacation to redirect wavein to waveout. Any wavein source and any waveout output can be selected. It's especially useful on WinXP and earlier operating sytems, since vista/Win7 new audio stack supports this functionality na
Falcone Falcone for windows is a simple windows port of an old DOS game. Falcone is a memory game that presents you randomly selected sequences of flashing squares and sounds. Your goal is to repeat the given sequence in the right order. If you do it right Falcone
Suspend Tool Suspend Tool allows you to suspend your system, if hibernation is enabled hibernate your system, or suspend your monitor with only one click. You can enable hibernation with the powercfg.exe /hibernate on command.
Roulette Simulator Falco Roulette simulator is a two-faced appliacation.
First, it's a tool to help you play the martingale betting system in online casinos, second, it's a case study against playing it.
In manual mode you can follow and reconstruct the online game's pr
NFS World Tool This program uses Electronic Arts SpeedAPI to get direct information from EA servers and to built a local database from the online data. It can be used to get real-time information for any drivers in Need For Speed World, or to make statistics from the cus
ASF Editor ASF editor is a directstream editor for ASF and WMV files.It can handle audio files (WMA) too. It uses Asfbin for processing so it can be considered like a frontend for Asfbin. It uses 2 part for editing, the player and the recorder. You open files in the
Karafun Player Karafun Player offers a complete solution for home karaoke. This karaoke software is based on a powerful and evolutive 3D animation engine. KaraFun contains an easy-to-use editor which can import many existing karaoke songs. Even if it's supporting KAR fil
Kip Audio Kip Audio is a program that lets you play MP3s like a DJ would play records. It lets you control the tempo and add effects to your favorite songs. You can monitor on the headphones and cross fade like a real DJ. A playlist and an analyzer give extra tools
JamApp JamApp is an audio player designed for musicians. Now learning songs is a lot easier ! Select the part of a song you want to practice, and focus on that. Change the speed, and pitch with a click.
Features: - Tempo/Speed control - Pitch control - Stereo ba
rulesPlayer rulesPlayer contains almost all the codecs you need to watch almost any movie or hear almost any sound file. rulesPlayer is a clean and easy-to-use GUI for MPlayer under Windows, written in D and DWT. rulesPlayer supports most popular media files (AVI, 3gp
Nata Audio Player Nata - a powerful and flexible audio center, from which you can listen to and organize your music library (supports MP3, OGG, ALAC, FLAC, AC3, OFR, WAVE, APE, TAK, TTA and many other formats, as well as playlists in format M3U), convert audio files from on
Play Intro Of Multiple MP3 Files Software This software offers a solution to users who want to play the intro of multiple MP3 files one at a time. The user simply adds MP3 files or chooses an entire folder for processing before starting to play them. There is also a feature to delete the currently
Multimedia Displayer Multimedia Displayer supports various types of contents, such as VIDEO (vcd, dvd, avi, wmv, quicktime, cable TV, or web cam), IMAGE (bmp, gif, or jpeg), scrolling text, web pages and PowerPoint. Moreover, It contains other enhanced features include screen
Simplest-of-all CDPlayer A super simple CD player with only one function in mind efficiency it can easily play any CD in a sec and can be run on any windows computer making it a very versatile program. Easy to use easy to get easy to evolve.Requirements:Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP
SnackAmp SnackAmp is a multi-platform music player with common music player abilities as well as multi-user support and a powerful auto-play list feature. SnackAmp was specifically designed to handle very large music collections without sacrificing memory or speed.
MagicScore onLine MagicScore onLine is an internet software which can display print and playback music scores from the internet. MagicScore onLine is a perfect solution for music portals, sites, on-line and off-line music stores, music team sites, composers and performers,
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 10 |
Windows 2000 |
Windows 2003 |
Windows 7 |
Windows 8 |
Windows 98 |
Windows Me |
Windows NT |
Windows Vista |
Windows XP |
Comments on Midi Player:
Comments not found
Windows Software - Free Windows Downloads, Apps, Games, Freeware, Skype, Media Player, Antivirus, Gimp, Live, Starter for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10