Tag&Rename is a music organizer that easily handles all popular digital audio formats. No matter what music compressor you prefer, you can keep your music collection organized with Tag&Rename because it has full native support for: mp3 (ID3v1, ID3v2.2, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags), Windows Media wma, asf and wmv files, Ogg Vorbis and Flac (vorbis comments), Apple iTunes aac m4a/mp4/m4p/m4b/m4v files, MusePack mpc (APEv1, APEv2 and ID3v1 tags), most popular lossless codecs including monkey's audio, wav pack, optim frog, flac, tta, wav, aiff and dsf. Tag&Rename supports many additional tag fields including lyrics, cover art, rating, mood, disc #, classical music fields (Composer, Conductor), file related URLs and so on. With Tag&Rename, you can automatically fix and complete file tags using online freedb database, load titles and cover art from discogs, get tags data from file names and its folders structures, rename your music files and folders according to its tag information in a batch. Tag&Rename include full Unicode support.
What is new in this release:
Version 3.9.9 improved ID3v2.3 support and updated Italian translation.
What is new in version 3.9.8:
Version 3.9.8 added Korean translation and improved ID3v2 and APE tags support.
What is new in version 3.9.7:
Version 3.9.7 improved ID3v2.4 Unicode tags support, fixed minor bugs.
What is new in version 3.9.6:
Version 3.9.6 improved ID3v2, mp4 and aiff support.
What is new in version 3.9.5:
Version 3.9.5 updated Discogs import support.
What is new in version 3.9.4:
Version 3.9.4 added support for PCM float uncompressed wav files properties, files searching and tags reading progress now visible on task bar button, minor fixes.
What is new in version 3.9.3:
Version 3.9.3 added Cover Size, Cover Dimensions and Cover Format added to Tag&Rename export options, added "Auto Fit File List Columns after Changing Folder" option into View menu, fixed bug in mp4 files support.
What is new in version 3.9.2:
Version 3.9.2 added support for Xtra atom in mp4 files (this atom used by Windows Explorer and Windows Media Player), added "Remove Leading and Trailing Spaces from All Tag Fields" functions to main menu - Tools, minor fixes.
What is new in version 3.9.1:
Version 3.9.1 added Brazilian Portuguese translation, updated Chinese Simplified, Italian translation, added support for Windows Explorer "Hide empty drives" option, minor changes in WAV tagging, fixed bug in ID3v2 multiple cover arts in tag support, fixed bug in proxy server authorization.
What is new in version 3.9:
- added "Resize Files Cover Art" and "Resize Folders Cover Art" function to "Tools" menu
- added "Delete folder cover art" button to "Folder cover art" panel
- added "Tags cover art resizing" options to program options -> Tags
- added "Set tag image as folder cover art" button to "File cover art" panel
- added "Set This Image as a Folder Cover Art" button to "Folder cover art" panel (visible only when "Show first existing image in "Folder cover art" if folder.jpg does not exists" enabled and current image file is not a folder.jpg)
- added "Delete Folder Cover Art from All Selected Folders" function to "Tools" menu
- added "Retry" button to tag saving error message, so it is now possible to retry tag saving if file is locked by other application
- added Opus files support
- added Sampling Rate, Bit Depth and Encoder files and folders rename variables
- added "Random Sort Order" option to main menu -> View
- cover art search URL in Tag Editor and CDDB/Web Import now can be customized in program options -> Web Import -> Cover art search URL
- added bit depth, cover art size, cover art dimensions, cover art format and tag version files list columns
What is new in version 3.8.7:
- added "Auto Fit File List Columns" function into main menu -> View
- improved behaviour of the "Part of a compilation" and "Podcast" check boxes in multi files tag editor
- fixed cover images loading from Discogs
- fixed bug in saving windows position
What is new in version 3.8.6:
- added Czech translation
- added support for DSD256
- fixed bug in big wav files support
- fixed bug in mp4 files support
- minor fixes and improvements
What is new in version 3.8.5:
- now double click on folder and file cover image in main window open this image in system default application
- added Italian translation
- updated Estonian translation
- fixed bug in File Rename Strings saving
- improved mp4 support
What is new in version 3.8.4:
- added new Artist frame formatting functions
- improved Vorbis Comments support
- improved Discogs authorization
- fixed problem with network folders access
- minor fixes
What is new in version 3.8.3:
- added Discogs OAuth authorization support
- added Chinese Simplified and Polish interface translations
- fixed bug in freedb import, so freedb.musicbrainz.org servers data can be imported correctly
- minor fixes
|Music WithMe for Windows|
We think it should be easy to love music. To us loving music means getting your music when you want it, no matter how far away from your home computer you are. It means sharing music you love with your friends. It means trying new music and becoming a pass
The Music Collection is a free program that allows you to archive your music collection. Using it you can enter in a collection any kind of music media that you own or you intend to. You can add or edit any kind of information concerning the albums in the
|First Song Editor|
First Song Editor generates midi file from melody and chord progression. User inputs melody notes and chord progression, then First Song Editor generates midi files with various musical styles. Arrangement of song will be done automatically. More than 500
|Super CD Cover Maker|
Super CD Cover Maker allows you to create and print labels for your CDs, as well as CD covers for the front, back, and inside of a jewel case. The program includes drag-and-drop functionality and support for BMP, CUR, DIB, EMF, GIF, ICO, JPG, and WMF image
Quickly transfer your music to your hard disk for safe keeping, with award winning Virtual iPod. Drag and Drop Songs, Playlists or Video to your hard disk. Restore your songs back to any iPod. Keeps your playlists intact. Enhanced searching and grouping of
Rockbox is open-source replacement firmware for MP3 players. It runs on a number of different models: Archos Jukebox 5000, 6000, Studio, Recorder, FM Recorder, Recorder V2 and Ondio; iriver H100, H300 and H10 series; Apple iPod 3rd gen, iPod 4th gen (grays
With Timestamp Saver you just have to press a key and it will save it in a list you can inspect later. If you pause or stop the media file with your keyboard, the time counting will follow the command as well. The same is true when seeking. You can add ot
|Apps to PC|
Apps to PC is a Windows utility which allows users to transfer any apps or app documents that they have downloaded onto their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch directly to iTunes. Apps to PC is incredibly useful when it comes to re-installing Windows on your curr
This application will allow you to add movie covers and music album art to your media files, either manually or automatically. One click allows you to choose from hundreds of movie / music covers or drag and drop your own. The application can dynamically i
FileFly - A Fast and Easy Way to Catalogue your Media Files! FileFly scans your drives for any multimedia content you have then automatically recognizes and adds that content to its database.
With FileFly you can search for content, view and listen. The