Tag&Rename is a music organizer that easily handles all popular digital audio formats. No matter what music compressor you prefer, you can keep your music collection organized with Tag&Rename because it has full native support for: mp3 (ID3v1, ID3v2.2, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags), Windows Media wma, asf and wmv files, Ogg Vorbis and Flac (vorbis comments), Apple iTunes aac m4a/mp4/m4p/m4b/m4v files, MusePack mpc (APEv1, APEv2 and ID3v1 tags), most popular lossless codecs including monkey's audio, wav pack, optim frog, flac, tta, wav, aiff and dsf. Tag&Rename supports many additional tag fields including lyrics, cover art, rating, mood, disc #, classical music fields (Composer, Conductor), file related URLs and so on. With Tag&Rename, you can automatically fix and complete file tags using online freedb database, load titles and cover art from discogs, get tags data from file names and its folders structures, rename your music files and folders according to its tag information in a batch. Tag&Rename include full Unicode support.
What is new in this release:
Version 3.9.9 improved ID3v2.3 support and updated Italian translation.
What is new in version 3.9.8:
Version 3.9.8 added Korean translation and improved ID3v2 and APE tags support.
What is new in version 3.9.7:
Version 3.9.7 improved ID3v2.4 Unicode tags support, fixed minor bugs.
What is new in version 3.9.6:
Version 3.9.6 improved ID3v2, mp4 and aiff support.
What is new in version 3.9.5:
Version 3.9.5 updated Discogs import support.
What is new in version 3.9.4:
Version 3.9.4 added support for PCM float uncompressed wav files properties, files searching and tags reading progress now visible on task bar button, minor fixes.
What is new in version 3.9.3:
Version 3.9.3 added Cover Size, Cover Dimensions and Cover Format added to Tag&Rename export options, added "Auto Fit File List Columns after Changing Folder" option into View menu, fixed bug in mp4 files support.
What is new in version 3.9.2:
Version 3.9.2 added support for Xtra atom in mp4 files (this atom used by Windows Explorer and Windows Media Player), added "Remove Leading and Trailing Spaces from All Tag Fields" functions to main menu - Tools, minor fixes.
What is new in version 3.9.1:
Version 3.9.1 added Brazilian Portuguese translation, updated Chinese Simplified, Italian translation, added support for Windows Explorer "Hide empty drives" option, minor changes in WAV tagging, fixed bug in ID3v2 multiple cover arts in tag support, fixed bug in proxy server authorization.
What is new in version 3.9:
- added "Resize Files Cover Art" and "Resize Folders Cover Art" function to "Tools" menu
- added "Delete folder cover art" button to "Folder cover art" panel
- added "Tags cover art resizing" options to program options -> Tags
- added "Set tag image as folder cover art" button to "File cover art" panel
- added "Set This Image as a Folder Cover Art" button to "Folder cover art" panel (visible only when "Show first existing image in "Folder cover art" if folder.jpg does not exists" enabled and current image file is not a folder.jpg)
- added "Delete Folder Cover Art from All Selected Folders" function to "Tools" menu
- added "Retry" button to tag saving error message, so it is now possible to retry tag saving if file is locked by other application
- added Opus files support
- added Sampling Rate, Bit Depth and Encoder files and folders rename variables
- added "Random Sort Order" option to main menu -> View
- cover art search URL in Tag Editor and CDDB/Web Import now can be customized in program options -> Web Import -> Cover art search URL
- added bit depth, cover art size, cover art dimensions, cover art format and tag version files list columns
What is new in version 3.8.7:
- added "Auto Fit File List Columns" function into main menu -> View
- improved behaviour of the "Part of a compilation" and "Podcast" check boxes in multi files tag editor
- fixed cover images loading from Discogs
- fixed bug in saving windows position
What is new in version 3.8.6:
- added Czech translation
- added support for DSD256
- fixed bug in big wav files support
- fixed bug in mp4 files support
- minor fixes and improvements
What is new in version 3.8.5:
- now double click on folder and file cover image in main window open this image in system default application
- added Italian translation
- updated Estonian translation
- fixed bug in File Rename Strings saving
- improved mp4 support
What is new in version 3.8.4:
- added new Artist frame formatting functions
- improved Vorbis Comments support
- improved Discogs authorization
- fixed problem with network folders access
- minor fixes
What is new in version 3.8.3:
- added Discogs OAuth authorization support
- added Chinese Simplified and Polish interface translations
- fixed bug in freedb import, so freedb.musicbrainz.org servers data can be imported correctly
- minor fixes
|Nintendo DS Easy Music Transfer|
Nintendo DS Easy Music Transfer helps to transfer MP3, WMA, AAC(.m4a) music files to Nintendo DS. You can now transfer music using Nintendo DS Easy Music Transfer, if you cannot play the music properly, check (uncheck) "KDH mode" and try again. Nintendo DS
|MP3 Normalize Volume Levels Software|
This software offers a solution to users who want to normalize the sound level of one or more MP3 audio files. The user simply adds the required files or an entire folder. A suitable decibel level can be selected from a drop down menu or an exact level can
TAudioConverter Portable is an audio converter and extractor. It can convert almost any audio format to aac, ac3, mp3, flac, wav, ogg, opus or mpc. SoX are used to apply effects such as normalization, and volume change. It can also extract audio streams fr
|Ashampoo Music Studio|
Ashampoo Music Studio 6 is the solution to create, edit, design and produce your own music files. Apart from file conversion into all common formats and classic features such as music ripping, normalization and cover creation the application comes with an
MyTunesRSS is your personal media server. Access your music, movies, TV shows and photos from any internet PC or mobile device. There is a native app available in the AppStore for the iPhone and iPad. You can subscribe to RSS feeds and create M3U or XSPF p
MP3 Cat is a handy database for your MP3/music files (supports MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, and Monkey's Audio). With MP3Cat you can group your MP3's by artist, album, genre, organize tracks into unlimited categories, search using keywords and wildcards. Moreover
|Alternative Online Music Search Combo|
Alternative Online Music Search Combo lets you to retrieve and download Live sound files from Web using big collection of find engines to have the superior results. This found files can be played via every mpeg devices, like iPod, MP3 player, etc. All you
|Hybrid Portable (32-bit)|
Hybrid Portable (32-bit) is a multi platform Qt based front-end of the tools which can convert nearly every input to x264, Xvid, VP8 + AC3, OGG, MP3, AAC, or FLAC inside an MP4, M2TS, MKV, WEBM, MOV, or AVI container, a Blu-ray or an AVCHD structure. Featu
|LaCie Media Info|
LaCie Media Info is a simple program which gives you an overview of all information available for a given multimedia file. Drag and drop a file onto the main window of the application. The data is displayed in a couple of moments and it can be selected and
|WaveShop Portable (64-bit)|
WaveShop Portable (64-bit) is a free and open-source audio editor. Editing a portion of an audio file only affects that portion and the rest of the file is untouched. Blocks of audio can be cut and pasted without changing their contents at all. This is esp