FileZilla is an FTP program for file uploading and downloading to and from your FTP site, server, or host. The program lets you transfer files and navigate among folders, Web sites, and your computer. This software enables you to perform multiple file transfers simultaneously.
What is new in this release:
- Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2i due to several security vulnerabilities in OpenSSL
- Fixed getting list of connected users when connecting with the admin interface
- Fixed crash if the administration connection is closed while an administrative command is being processed
What is new in version 0.9.58:
- TCP send buffer auto-tuning
- Performance improvements to reduce CPU usage under high load
- Disabled IDEA and SEED ciphers for FTP over TLS
- Fixed potential crash if closing connections with pending socket messages
- A missing home directory is no longer treaded like an empty directory
What is new in version 0.9.57:
- Rearranged "Connect to Server" dialog and added some helpful labels
- Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2h
- FileZilla Server no longer fails to read or write its settings if installed in a directory containing characters not expressible in the system's default multibyte character set.
What is new in version 0.9.56.1:
Updated installer to NSIS 3.0b3 to prevent DLL hijacking.
What is new in version 0.9.56:
- Improve compatibility with broken clients that always try anonymous logins even if the user has explicitly specified a username.
- Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2g
What is new in version 0.9.55:
- The maximum amount of reconnect attempt for the administration interface can be configured in its settings file
- The administration interface no longer starts if it cannot load the TLS libraries
- Small fixes to the Copy user functionality
- Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2f
What is new in version 0.9.54:
- ewly set account passwords are now stored in form of salted SHA512 hashes
- The undocumented 8+3 filename feature has been removed
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Waiting for transfers to finish when taking the server offline now correctly closes the sockets
- Clarified a few error messages related to FTP over TLS
- Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2d
What is new in version 0.9.53:
Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2b due to several security vulnerabilities in OpenSSL.
What is new in version 0.9.51:
- The code that checks that the peer's data connection IP address matches the control connection IP had been nonfunctional. Vulnerability discovered and reported by Amit Klein.
- Added option to force TLS session resumption on the data connection to prevent data connection stealing
- FileZilla Server now randomizes the port used for passive mode transfers to mitigate data connection stealing when using plain FTP
What is new in version 0.9.50:
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2a due to several security vulnerabilities in OpenSSL
- Fixed default network buffer size to match its description
- Fixed silent uninstallation
What is new in version 0.9.49:
- Updated OpenSSL library to due to several security vulnerabilties in OpenSSL
- Fixed crash if updating permissions under load
- Changing admin interface IP bindings did not recreate the listening socket on ::1
- Fix display of welcome message and FEAT reply in log
What is new in version 0.9.48:
- Allow use of the OPTS command prior to login.
- EPSV and EPRT support are now advertised in the reponse to the FEAT command.
- Minidumps are now automatically written in the installation directory in the unfortunate case of a server crash.
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Updated OpenSSL libraries and fixed memory leaks when unloading OpenSSL.