BatchPhoto is a photo manipulation program that makes it easy to convert, touch-up, annotate, transform, apply effects, and rename hundreds of photos in a single operation. Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto lets you select a group of images, define a series of edits, and apply them in a single operation.
With BatchPhoto you can Convert images (to JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG, and more than 170). Resize pictures automatically and adjust the DPI. Stamp photos with the original Date/Time when they were taken, add Watermarks as Text or Logos, and simple Comments. Automatically Rotate photos based on EXIF metadata. Apply special effects like: Sepia, Black and White, Charcoal and more; Touch-up photos by adjusting the Brightness, Sharpness, and Contrast.
What is new in this release:
Version 4.2 includes:
Powerful new Details view in Step 1 for visualizing and sorting thousands of images.
Sort photos in Step 1 by Name, Type, Date Taken, Dimensions, Size, Camera, F-stop, Exposure, ISO.
Resize - Added new option: Don't upscale images that are smaller than specified size.
Auto Crop - Added the option to specify a custom ratio and to select the crop region.
Crop - Added two decimal precision for the Percents option.
Updated support for new DSLR digital cameras.
What is new in version 4.1.1:
Version 4.1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 4.1:
- Full support for Windows 10
- Support for High DPI in Windows (200% scaling equivalent with Retina on Mac)
- Improvements to the drag & drop feature in the Comment, Date, Watermark*, Resize, and Crop filters
- The option to pause the photo processing, very useful when processing thousands of photos in one session
- Date - Fully customize the appearance of the stamp with new features like customizable font, stroke effect, shadow effect, and even a background bounding-box
- Date - Select from a multitude of preset date formats, custom date separators, and to show the time with seconds
- Date - Correct the date/time if it was incorrectly recorded by your digital cameras
- Rotate - Added the condition to only rotate the Portrait or the Landscape photos
- Resize - Range limits for the width and height fields to prevent accidental mistyping of large values
- Support for new DSLR digital cameras and RAW image formats
- Other bug-fixes and improvements
What is new in version 4.0.2:
- Updated visual drag & drop zones for the Annotate filters
- Updated Auto Crop filter to show original image in background
- Fix: Seldomly the application failed to launch
- Fix: Projects, profiles, and scripts didn't work with paths containing special characters
- Fix: The Auto Gamma filter was not working properly
- Fix: The Crop filter was not working properly when dragged to the edges
- Fix: Projects did not preserve the image order from Step 1
- Fix: Edit Names counter could not start from 0
What is new in version 4.0.1:
Version 4.0.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Watermark on output
BatchStamper is an easy-to-use tool that can batch add text and date/time on multiple digital photos. BatchStamper can read the original date/time when the photos were taken from the embedded EXIF data. It can add the date/time on dozens of pics very fast
|Photo Progressor Light|
Easy to use software "Photo Progressor Light" made for photography-enthusiasts. Handy and easy-to-understand interface, unique panel for interactive hints "Magic Help", set of useful instruments for photo editing allows editing photographs even for those u
|DenoiseMyImage Standard (64-bit)|
DenoiseMyImage employs modified NonLocalMeans algorithm (from Buades, Coll, Morel), that is state-of-art in removing digital noise from photos. Our algoritm is more than 50 times faster original one and preserves its advantages. Neither waveletet denoising
Discus is the best CD labeling program on the market. Use it to create CD labels, DVD labels, Jewel case inserts, visiting cards. Supports over 1500 different die cut papers and all direct to CD printers. Version 4.17 includes unspecified updates.What is n
|PhotoTangler Collage Maker|
PhotoTangler is a simple yet powerful tool for turning your favorite photos into beautiful collages! Simply import your images or add text captions, and PhotoTangler will instantly blend them together as you work with them.Requirements:OpenGL 1.3Limitatio
|Resize Your Picture|
This utility processes pictures (especially those from digital cameras) rapidly in a batch and includes the ability to resize, rotate, change the dpi, and change the graphic format. It supports JPEG, BMP, GIF, ICON, PNG, PCX, and TIFF files. You also can a
|ASCII Art Studio|
ASCII Art editor has many features: it supports text editing and graphic editing; converts between pictures and ASCII art; enables viewing of ANSI ASCII art; and has multiple undo/redo and print functionality.
Version 2.2.1 has added support for using Cle
|Magic Photo Editor|
Magic Photo is a photo editor
With Magic Photo, you can easily blend your digital photo onto another image (a beautiful landscape image etc) to create special effect. It makes your photo interesting and pretty.
The features include:
1) There are 180 mas
Shape Collage is an automatic photo collage maker that lets you create picture collages in less than a minute with just a few mouse clicks. Shape Collage creates collages using an intelligent machine learning algorithm that automatically places the photos
|Split Images Into Multiple Files & Create HTML Tables Software|
This software offers a solution to users who want to split images into parts and have them displayed in an HTML table. The user simply adds image files or an entire folder, enters the number of rows and columns in the table, and chooses the output format,