Batch & Print Pro is for batch printing documents from a retain-able list which can be automatically printed in document sequence of your choice, All associated shell printable documents are supported, e.g. PDF, MS Word, HTML, Text Files, Image formats, Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint Presentations.
Batch & Print Pro software monitors the spool queue of your chosen printer for seamless sequence printing to your desired choice, Other features of this software include Directory monitoring, FTP, SFTP & POP3 Email monitoring, Print scheduler, printer load balancing, pre-processing for converting PDF to Postscript without using Acrobat, internal direct printing of native printer formats like PS, PCL, PRN, drag & drop of files for ease of use, save, load, append batch lists for later use, list ordering options, refresh lists to pickup new files, separator pages between each file options, pdf portfolio file support, batch file replication, DOS & VBS scripts within list, zip,7zip & rar file support, logging & reporting, email notifications, can run as an NT service, full command line support and it also recognizes number of pages in PDF files, Append and print groups of pdf's for printing as one job file, quick job setup for printing lists of files quickly by task name, pdf color/bw splitting option to different printer setups/different printers, conversion of website, html, asp, aspx, php, word doc, docx, docm, rtf, jpeg, txt files to pdf with optional append printing as one file + lots more features.
What is new in this release:
Version 8.05 changes:
1. added odd / even / all rotation options to pdf print settings.
1. fixed a print order issue, if two or more files we're spooled within the same second (same spool job time) - windows will put the smallest first even though it wasn't spooled first. program now waits till next full second before printing next file. (in some cases it may only have to wait a fraction of a second).
2. fixed a logging to bpp.log problem in enterprise on every new thread.
3. fix for multiple click 'print' status window been left behind at end of list.
4. cosmetic fix flashing append pdf checkbox when sorting large amount of files.
5. cosmetic improved scan for files and resized it for more information.
6. fixed a sort direction bitmap up/down in header not showing issue.
7. fix for sort on pages from menu sorting on filename.
8. changed sort menus, so now has option todo ascending and descending rather than flip/flopping between them so you now have more control over it.
9. fixed a dwf addon parameters on command line issue.
10. added Microsoft Publisher addon support for extra back office options and automation. (included in main install).
11. added multiple pdf passwords support for internal pdf printing engine only, so now for pdf passworded files you can enter a list pipe delimited in general setup e.g. pass123 homer password test123 and on failing to open it will try each password when printing.
12. fixed pdf settings not saved (for next time program started issue) when changing same options in general options and quitting afterwards.
13. added prompt user when continuing option in snapshot restore option, can be set in general setup options. note: this will not display when running as a nt service, monitor mode or in scheduler mode.
14. added mouse drag files around support in main list window.
15. fixed a snapshot restore list load not showing icons or status colors.
16. now checks for service running on startup, if it's found with BPP running then it automatically starts up in conig mode only. (this is to stop two bpp's accidentally printing the same files if it's started up with monitor activated).
17. added mouse drag profiles around support in directory monitor.
What is new in version 8.04:
Version 8.04 changes:
1. added TIFF to PDF conversion option before printing. supports .tif, .tiff and can now be appended into one multiple file print job along with html, doc, xls, jpeg, txt and pdf's before printing.
2. added social media to help menu, twitter and facebook.
3. added a prevention for HP printer driver crashing out BPP issue.
4. added check for valid printer before getting printer data.
5. added BMP, PNG, GIF, WMF and EMF to PDF conversion option before printing. can be appended into multiple files for printing as one print job along with html, doc, xls, jpeg, txt, tiff & pdf's.
6. added Select All option to 'print log viewer'.
7. added Move files to folder option from 'print log viewer'.
8. added pdf print settings to file menu PDF Print settings, as well as in general setup, pdf tab.
9. changed general setup options window so can be sized downwards for multi-screens.
What is new in version 8.03:
Version 8.03 changes:
1. added excel to pdf conversion option before printing. supports csv, xls, xlsx, xlsm and can now be appended into one multiple file print job along with html, doc, jpeg, txt and pdf's before printing..
2. fix for monitor "rename old" so last one printed is always that name in the output folder, any others that exist are renamed to _v(n) the next number..
3. added processing setup for files to be converted to pdf e.g. doc to pdf, so can now you can setup what postscript / pdf pre processing is done to the created pdf file before printing..
4. updated default pdf processing to postscript for conversion setup files into pdf. for printing say doc file as postscript via pdf conversion by default..
5. internal pdf print engine update - includes: Fixed invalid clipping rectangle and Fixed barcode rendering issue..
What is new in version 8.02:
Version 8.02 changes:
1. added PST Addon support for outlook mailbox archives .pst files. see online video of usage here: http://youtu.be/ua_2Bbdagjo
2. fix for converting non selected.
3. added -Apst"" to command line options for PST addon.
4. added when maximized it fits data to columns..
What is new in version 8.01:
Version 8.01 changes:
1. added sort options for MSG Addon in sort menu for sorting on email dates, subject, email address etc.
2. added conversion options setup.
3. added webpages, htm & html to pdf conversion option before printing. can now be appended into one multiple file print job.
4. added jpeg to pdf conversion option before printing. can now be appended into one multiple file print job.
5. added text to pdf conversion option before printing. can now be appended into one multiple file print job.
6. added -U(n) to command line options for waiting for printer limit before printing the next files e.g. -U2 with 3 prints in the queue will wait until there's 1 left before spooling the next file.
7. added doc to pdf conversion option before printing. can now be appended into one multiple file print job.
8. stopping fix.
9. small memory fix with pdf file merge option.
10. fix for profiling menu.
11. fix for profiling issue in update 8.00 for enterprise version.
12. added download from http & https support for merging pdf files after download, includes files gone thru conversion.
What is new in version 8.0:
Version 8.0 changes: 1. added when printing http file from web with download option when file type is a pdf then update page count after downloading for reporting purposes. 2. fix for not opening pdf's when right mouse and open a file in windows 2008. 3. added when using n.papercopies file prompt user for number of copies to print. 4. added further support for .URL files that contain a url to print, now parses url file and also checks spooler for that file. 5. fix for portfolio files showing status ready after processing and loosing background color. 6. added move file logging for logging files been moved. 7. added move log viewer to main menu.
What is new in version 7.52:
Version 7.52 changes:
1. some internal changes with popup messages.
2. fixed an examples help file issue.
3. fixed a pdf drawings rendering issue.
5-item print trial
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Windows Software of Developer «Traction Software»:
PDF Rotate Pages PDF Rotate Pages is a high performance server tool from Traction Software for Windows PC, Unix Aix, Linux, Macintosh OSX & SUN Sparc Solaris.PDF Rotate Pages software automates the process of rotating the view of individual or ranges of pdf pages to a degr
Split Pdf This software does not require Acrobat, Split PDF is designed for server usage. Split PDF software automates the process of splitting multiple PDF files, you can split an existing PDF file or a list of files, the result file is optimized for space, PDF Siz
PDF Paper Stats Batch PDF Paper Stats Batch is an Acrobat plug-in tool for full version of Acrobat that is used to generate statistics on page size usage in your PDF's, measurement's are reported in pixels, metric, and imperial. Optional page by page breakdown available also, A
PDF Page Numberer SA PDF Page Numberer SA is for numbering PDF files with a few mouse clicks without the need for Adobe Acrobat, you can put customizable page numbers anywhere on the page, with any font size, font name and font type also, features include saving settings for l
PDF Page Size Split Batch PDF Page Size Split is an Acrobat plug-in tool for full commercial version of Acrobat which is used to split pdf pages on page size, so for example you could have a PDF with 15 pages of A3 and 5 pages of A4, PDF Page Size Split will split the pdf into two
PDF Image Stamp COM Component PDF Image Stamp software automates the process of applying JPEG Images to different sized pdf's PDF Image stamp contains many special features like starting from any page, 1 in nth pages, x,y positioning on the page, image size scaling, image opacity, flip
Folder Size COM Component Folder Size COM Component is for ASP, Cold Fusion, VB, and VC languages. The COM component will quickly tell you how much disk space a folder is taking up. This also includes subfolders under the root folder, ideal for Web sites that serve document/image c
Popup Nuker Nuke annoying pop-up windows & Adverts with ease without cluttering the task tray. Popup Nuker is integrated into your Microsoft Internet Explorer browser, so it automatically starts when you start up Internet Explorer, Function key F12 will add new popups
MD5 Com Component The MD5 Com Component creates an RFC1321 compliant MD5 string from a string of text or file content. The MD5 algorithm takes as input a string of arbitrary length and produces on output a 128-bit "fingerprint" or "message digest" of the input string. It is
PDF Link COM Component PDF Link software automates the process of applying text with external web links, removing, creating, changing, and reporting. Link types like: http, https, ftp, mailto, and file are all supported. PDF Link contains many special features like removing all
Label Matrix LABEL MATRIX features helpful design wizards that you can opt to use for everything from printer selection to database setup to 2D bar code configuration. This is the most efficient package for those printing labels occasionally. LABEL MATRIX provides hund
IPDS Print Server IT managers and system administrators have long struggled to make IBM AS400-based data and Mainframe spooled files available in Windows environments. With IPDS Print Server software, AS400 host data and Mainframe spooled files can be sent to Windows-based
Incremental Serial Number Printer Prints one or two serial numbers on any size media your Windows printer will print. Allows printing prefixes and suffixes letting you code your serial numbers. Fully Customizable Serial Number Positioning allowing you to serialize your pre-existing forms.
GX4PEK Printer Tester Printer Tester is a small utility for testing any printer you like. Now the latest version of this software gives you more power and more possibilities to test your printer(s) by providing 52 tests divided into 5 categories, plus enhanced functionality wit
Print Manager Plus Single Server Edition Manage Users, User Groups, Organizational Units, Printers, and Print Traffic over your network and have full control of your printing resources with Print Manager Plus Network Enterprise Edition. Corporations have many department budgetary needs. One of th
Pic2print Pic2print is a simple Windows utility that allows you to quickly and easily preview and print your digital camera's pictures. Today's digital cameras are less expensive and easier to use. But unfortunately, it's still difficult to print their high-quality
AbsolutePDF Spool Base AbsolutePDF Spool lets your legacy applications generate PDF files without the need for other expensive tools. The process is controlled with a very easy to use graphical user interface. No Adobe Acrobat required. Convert ASCII spool files to PDF with a cl
O&K Printer Viewer O&K Printer Viewer is Postscript, PCL XL, PCL, HP-GL/2, and EMF printed documents viewer. This program will allow you to view what you or somebody else has printed on your printer. You will be able to view every printed document, print it out again, copy t
Easy Envelopes Why is it so difficult to print envelopes on a computer? Easy Envelopes answers that question with a simple and intuitive way to print professional-looking envelopes quickly and easily.
Other programs are so complex that it takes 15 minutes to configure
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP |
Comments on Batch and Print Pro:
Comments not found
Windows Software - Free Windows Downloads, Apps, Games, Freeware, Skype, Media Player, Antivirus, Gimp, Live, Starter for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10