PartitionGuru is a powerful tool for data recovery, partition manager and partition backup, for it provides lots of functions.
File recovery - It can recover files deleted or emptied form recycle bin, recover files from damaged partition or disk and recover files by file type and supports file preview and file filter;
Partition recovery - It is the best partition recovery program in that it can recover files from damaged, corrupted and RAW partitions, search for lost partition and recover files from it, besides, it can fix partition table;
RAID recovery - It can reconstruct Virtual RAID and recover files from it, and all RAID types are supported;
Sector Edit - It can edit the sector data just as WinHex;
Partition Management - It can create format, resize, backup, split, hide and clone partition, both MBR and GPT are supported;
Backup and Restore - It can backup and restore partition including system partition, hard disk and partition table.
Bad Tracks - It can check and repair bad sectors for all storage devices;
Delete files permanently - It can delete files permanently so that they can't be recovered by any data recovery software;
Virtual Disk - It supports virtual disks, including VMware, Virtual PC and Virtual Box;
Dos - It includes a dos version PartitionGuru with same interface function and operation;
PartitionGuru is compatible with all versions of Windows system, both 32 bit and 64 bit.
What is new in this release:
1. Support exFAT file system, including read & write files, backup/restore/clone exFAT partition, recover lost partition, file recovery, quick partition, batch format multiple USB flash drives.
2. Add support for viewing hard drive s.m.a.r.t information.
3. Sector editor adds menu item to show cluster list occupied by root directory.
4. Sector editor adds C Source, GREP Hex and Pascal Source to function copying block to clipboard.
5. File cluster list window displays file size, cluster and fragment number.
6. Display disk properties such as removable, read-only, SSD.
7. Improve stability for reading or writing FAT32 partition.
8. Enhance file recovery for FAT32 partition and improve success rate.
9. Improve speed to load partition data allocation graph.
10. Optimize the support of super-capacity NTFS partition.
11. Improve compatibility for damaged GUID partition table.
12. When it formats partition, cluster size can't be less than physical sector size.
13. It does not assign drive letter when formatting hidden partition by default. If you want to assign drive letter, you need to unhide the partition first.
14. When searching for lost partitions, it won't prompt "this is a logical partition" if the ending location is beyond 2TB range.
15. Create new partition adds support TB unit.
16. It prevents GUID partition conflicts when it restores or clones partitions on GPT disk.
17. Support files without file names in NTFS file system.
18. Bad sector verifying function allows users to sort data by clicking titles on Sector Details window.
19. Batch formatting multiple USB flash drive feature supports USB HUB.
20. Resolves an issue that it failed to copy files from root directory of a partition to specified partition.
What is new in version 4.8:
1. Batch formatting of USB flash drives, which can automatically format newly inserted USB flash drives in batch based on specific requirements.
2. The program is able to safely eject removable disks.
3. Erase empty space on a partition to prevent lost data from being recovered.
4. Extend partition without losing data, including extending system partition.
II Improvements on sector editor
1. The item under Copy Block is changed to "Original Data (Ctrl +C)" from "Text (Ctrl +C)"
2. In sector editor window, moving cursor (or press keys such as arrow keys, PageUp) after selecting a block doesn't wipe selected area.
3. It becomes able to save changes made to sector data by pressing Ctrl + S. Fixes a bug that exception occurred when users saved sector data.
4. The "Go to the specified NTFS file record" dialog box remembers file record number entered last time. The dialog box changes title according to partition type being edited.
5. The "Copy Sectors" dialog box prompts not to write data when target partition or disk is recovering files.
6. The "Copy Sectors" dialog box doesn't restrict file type of source file or target file when selecting data.
7. The "Copy Sectors" dialog box shows "Complete" button when sector copy is done, and reports errors if there is any.
8. The "Copy Sectors" dialog box allows users to select disk or partition by double clicking.
9. Click a file or folder in the sector editor area and the editor goes to the starting data of selected file or folder immediately.
10. When a virtual disk is closed, sector editor window of the virtual disk and partition will be closed automatically.
11. When partitions get deleted, their sector editor window closes automatically.
12. When hard drive gets reloaded or closed, its partition sector editor window closes automatically.
13. It allows to copy and paste 192MB (which was 32MB) data via clipboard at most.
14. The tool bar adds "Copy Sectors" button.
15. The "Go To Sector" dialog box adds range options to choose partition or disk.
16. The "Go To Offset" dialog box adds options that can jump relative to beginning or end position of partition or disk.
17. Improves context menu in file list and edit area, placing items in a more reasonable and understandable way.
18. Corrects an issue that sometimes ".." under subdirectory displayed out of order and didn't respond to double clicking.
19. Solves a problem that some menu items of context menu didn't work in file list area of sector editor window opened separately.
20. Fixes an issue that it couldn't select multiple files in the sector editor area.
What is new in version 220.127.116.11:
Version 18.104.22.168: 1. Fault tolerance in this program works on GUID partition table, which supports loading problematic GUID partition table.
2. Adds the feature of reporting and correcting errors for GUID partition table.
3. "Recovered Types" section in the recovery result is classified to facilitate file lookup.
4. Optimizes file recovery result for "Recovered Types", filtering out files that are obviously abnormal.
5. Improves File Recovery feature and program stability, supporting certain seriously damaged cases.
6. Supports extracting files from backup image of damaged partition.
What is new in version 4.7.1:
1. Adds "Pause" button for "Recover Files" dialogue box. When file scanning pauses, users can copy files immediately and save scanning progress. 2. Recovers the progress bar for the dialogue box "Bad Track Verification" and adds a list for detailed info. 3. Enhances the function "Explore Partition Image File" and improves the adaptability of damaged image file. 4. Improves the program's stability
What is new in version 4.7:
1. Changes the way of showing Disk Partition Structure. 2. Updates the appearance for the interface of bad sector verification 3. Optimizes file recovery function, filtering invalid partitions and speeding up arranging files. 4. Displays files it found out during the course of scanning files. 5. It is able to save scanning progress when the program recovers deleted files. 6. The default recovery mode is modified from Recover Deleted Files to Complete Recovery. 7. Increases file scanning speed of recovering deleted files from NTFS partitions. 8. Recovered Typed doesn't display files that overlaps with files from normal directory structure. 9. Reminds users who want to discard current file scanning result. 10. Adds support of FAT16 partition which is formatted by IBMDOS. 11. It doesn't show excluded files while loading image file of incremental backup. 12. Picks up responding speed of switching hard drives. 13. Input focus is set to editing era after sector goto. 14. Rectifies an issue that sometimes the program failed to start in WinPE. 15. Fix an issue that program corrupted after partition resizing is interrupted by force. 16. Addresses a problem that program requires registering when extracting PMF file. 17. Fixes a bug that it couldn't return to parent directory after double clicking ".." on the dialog box "Select Image File". 18. Fixes a bug that program corrupted when previewing certain pictures. 19. Fixes a bug that sometimes it couldn't extract all files from PMF file. 20. Fixes a bug that the in some cases it corrupted when restoring partition from image file. 21. Redresses an issue that the statistics of selected files were not accurate when recovering files. 22. Fixes a bug that it failed to show the exact folder number on the right-bottom interface. 23. Fixes a bug that the Partition and Folder Tree area didn't match the actual situation when operating system is not installed on hard disk 0.
|Other Windows Software of Developer «Eassos»:|
|Eassos System Restore|
Eassos System restore is specialized and reliable software for Windows backup & restore. You can easily backup any Windows systems with it including EFI-based computers. It supports full backup and incremental backup and backup files can be protected by pa
Eassos Photo Recovery is the best and specially designed software to fix various photo loss problems, for example, recover deleted photos from camera, restore formatted pictures from memory card, retrieve lost images from cell phone, recover lost photo fro
Eassos Recovery is effective hard drive recovery software for file and partition recovery. It's able to recover files deleted from Recycle Bin, recover formatted and RAW partitions and restore lost partitions easily. It supports recovering lost photos, doc
|Eassos Android Data Recovery|
Eassos Android data recovery is an easy-to-use and professional tool for Android users to get back lost data from Android phones, tablets, memory cards. This Android data recovery software provides effective solution to recover photos, videos, pictures, mu
|Eassos Recovery Free|
Eassos Recovery Free is powerful and free data recovery software for partition recovery and file recovery. It recovers deleted files from empty Recycle Bin, recovers formatted, corrupted and RAW partitions and restores lost partitions quickly. It helps rec
» show all