Print Conductor is batch printing software. If you regularly have to open and print multiple files, this elegant tool can be a real timesaver.
Manually printing several files is tedious work - it generally requires opening and printing each file separately in the applications used to create them. Once you tell it which files to print, Print Conductor automates the rest of the process.
Print Conductor is easy to use. Just add files to be printed to the list and click on "Start Printing" button.
All sorts of formats are supported: PDF files, plain texts, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents and presentations, RTF, HTML, MHT, XML files, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Inventor drawings, Visio charts, Photoshop PSD, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, DCX, BMP and JBIG images, WMF and EMF metafiles.
Print Conductor can batch print large quantities of documents on any type of printer: desktop printers, network printers or virtual printers. If you choose to use Universal Document Converter to print in Print Conductor, you can convert a list of documents, presentations, worksheets and drawings to a variety of other formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or BMP.
What is new in this release:
- Better printing quality of PDF files thanks to redesigned PDF engine
- Two times decreased traffic on network printers and decreased print job size
- Improved component for printing Word DOC, DOCX, RTF, MHTML
- Improved component for printing Microsoft Visio (*.vsd, *.vsdx) files
- Improved component for automatically printing PDF files using Adobe Acrobat API
- Dynamic fields values are automatically updated in Microsoft Word documents before printing
- Optional printing of attachments for Microsoft Outlook EML (*.eml) and MSG (*.msg) files
- Estimate number of sheets of paper required before the printing session
- Added support for Microsoft OneNote: ONE (*.one) format
- Added Swedish localization.
What is new in version 5.1:
- Adds the ability to change quantity of printed copies for each file in the list
- Adds the ability to sort files in "Open" window
- Adds the ability to batch print files with file path length more than 260 characters
- Adds additional parameters to print PDF files using Adobe Acrobat automation API
- Improves the algorithm for Microsoft Excel and Word files recognition
- Adds several minor improvements in the application graphics interface
What is new in version 5.0:
- New graphics user interface
- Ability to print a list of CorelDraw CDR and CGM files
- Ability to batch print PDF portfolio files
- Ability to print PDF files without annotations
- Ability to batch print password protected PDF, DOC and DOCX files
- Ability to batch print specific sections of Microsoft Word documents, print a specific range of pages or the entire file
- Print Conductor is now compatible with free eDrawings viewer 2016, 2015 and 2014
- Print Conductor is now compatible with free Autodesk Inventor Viewer 2016 and is able to batch print IDW files
- Ability to batch print CSV files
- Ability to batch print image files and photos in "Fit in frame" mode.
What is new in version 4.9:
Added WordPerfect WPD format supported for printing, new component for printing Microsoft Outlook MSG files, possibility to rearrange the order of files sent for printing, improved module intended for printing PDF files, fixed uncollated and locked documents printing issues.
What is new in version 4.8:
Version 4.8: improved algorithm for loading and saving printing preferences, improved module for printing HTML and MHT files, optimized module for mass printing OpenOffice ODF, ODG, ODS, ODP and ODF files, ability to print bulky Microsoft Word DOC and DOCX documents, ability to batch print EML message files, ability to mass print PostScript PS and Encapsulated Postscript Vector graphics EPS files, ability to print Autodesk Design Review DWF and DWFX files in batch mode.
What is new in version 4.7:
New printing component for Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, optimized PDF files printing algorithm and improved Microsoft Publisher and Outlook files printing modules.
What is new in version 4.6:
New ability to batch print MHT, Adobe PSD, JBIG image files, Windows metafiles (WMF) and Enhanced metafiles (EMF), Autodesk Inventor files (IDW, IPT, IAM, IPN), new batch printing algorithm to print HTML and HTM files, some fixes in Microsoft Word DOCX files printing function.
What is new in version 4.5:
Added ability of printing Microsoft PowerPoint PPS, PPSX and Java files
What is new in version 4.4:
Added ability to print XML, Excel XLSM, and SolidWorks documents in batch mode
|Other Windows Software of Developer «fCoder Group»:|
DocuFreezer is the software for batch converting different document types. DocuFreezer document conversion algorithms including but not limited to: Microsoft Word to PDF, Word to JPG, PDF to JPG, PDF to TIFF, Excel to PDF, JPG to PDF, HTML to PDF.
From the developer: "AutoGraphicsHTML is a software for making digital photo album with great holiday templates. Anyone can create great e-album without any special knowledge. The program is extremely easy to use and does not require any additional softwar
2JPEG is the command line tool for converting PDF documents and image files to the JPG format. The list of source file formats includes 275 items, and thanks to our customers' requests, we regularly update the list of file formats adding new file formats f
|Universal Document Converter|
Universal Document Converter enables Windows users to save any documents as a PDF or image file such as JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or Bitmap. Universal Document Converter software is based on virtual printer technology. Thanks to that, converting text
For people who're serious about working with digital images, there's really only one software solution to consider when it comes to image conversion: Image Converter Plus. The unique blend of speed, reliability and ease of use offered by ImageConverter Plu
|Open and Save Dialogs Toolkit|
From the developer: "Open and Save dialogs toolkit allows you to open 50 graphics file types and save to 27 graphics file types from your application. Just few lines of code will allow you to get your own working program. Dialogs use HBITMAP handle as inpu
2Printer is a command line tool for printing PDF files, text documents, images, worksheets, presentations, drawings, XML, XPS and HTML files in batch mode. 2Printer is compatible with any local, network or virtual printers that are connected to the worksta
2TIFF command line tool can convert PDF to TIFF, XPS to TIFF, JPG to TIFF, PNG to TIFF. Full list of supported document and image source file formats contains more than 275 positions.
Batch image resize, change PDF rasterisation resolution, apply text s
FolderMill monitors a folder and automatically prints or converts to PDF, JPG or TIFF all new documents and image files. System administrator defines "Hot folders" for watching and set actions to perform. After this all employees in the office will be able
» show all