- Fixed GPS issue.
- Fixed time delay issue
- Improved stability
- Fixed App icon can’t be removed after uninstall app.
- Improved browser capability.
- Improve IME.
- AsusSplendid: Reading mode change to Bluelight
Important When Updating from KitKat To Lollipop:
- Please make sure update software version 126.96.36.199 first before update to software version 188.8.131.52_KK.
- Download the OTA file and put the file to the device root directory directly.
- If you use the wrong software version upgrades, and will likely result in machine failure, please be sure to confirm that the machine's software version V184.108.40.206.
- The listed apps below will be removed once the Android 5.0 Lollipop upgrade is complete.
- For the first time boot up after upgrading to Android 5.0, it will take a little time to finish due to upgrading the system data.
Important When Updating from Lollipop To Lollipop:
- Please make sure update software version V220.127.116.11 first before update to software version V18.104.22.168.
- If you use the wrong software version upgrades, and will likely result in machine failure, please be sure to confirm that the machine's software version V22.214.171.124.
Steps of Update:
- Check software version of your device
- Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item)
- Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
- Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
- Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
How to know the device model:
- Path: Settings->About-> Model number
- Example: ASUS PadFone2
How to know the device software version:
- Path: Settings->About-> software information->Build number
- Example: CHT_PadFone2-user-10.4.17.15-UpdateLauncher
- System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please buckup your important data before system upgrading.
About Tablet Firmware:
By applying this firmware, your tablet can benefit from improved system stability, network-related functions and performance, enhanced touch experience, various fixes for problems encountered throughout the device’s usage time, as well as several other changes.
The installation process isn’t much of a hassle because each manufacturer tries to make it as easy as possible: usually, you must transfer the new firmware to the tablet, and initiate the upgrade from the setup menu.
However, due to the large number of tablets and manufacturers, as well as various ways for entering update mode, we recommend that you read the installation guide, and perform the upgrade only once you have familiarized yourself with the steps.
Bear in mind that, before you get this release, you must check to see if the available firmware is developed for your tablet model and SKU (stock keeping unit) – if you apply an incompatible software, the device will encounter serious malfunctions and can even be rendered unusable.
Therefore, if this package is developed for your tablet, click the download button, refer to the update instructions, and apply the new firmware. Also, don’t forget to constantly check our website so that you don’t miss any new releases.