Significant improvements and changes have been made to the On-Screen Control panel functionality, including:
- The Radial Menu has been replaced by a radial layout for On-Screen Control panels. Existing Radial Menu settings will be converted.
- Repeat button function is now available for On-Screen Control panels
- The Touch Strip option has been removed. Existing Touch Strip settings will be converted to buttons.
- Most Intuos, Intuos Pro, Cintiq and Cintiq Companion now support On-Screen Controls
- Other enhancements and bug fixes
About Tablet Bundle Drivers:
This package includes several file types, such as Audio, Chipset, Graphics, Ethernet and other drivers (even a firmware update), that are required after a Windows OS is installed so that the tablet works at the highest level of performance possible.
If you wish to update the versions using this bundle package, know that it can improve the tablet’s overall performance, stability and usability, resolve different problems, enhance touch experience and connection strength, and bring about other related changes.
Before applying this bundle make sure that the current release is compatible with your tablet model; if this checks outs, proceed with the installation process: get the package, extract it if necessary, run any available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
Bear in mind that, even though some package might also be compatible with other OSes, we do not recommend you install them on other platforms than the specified ones. You should also perform a system reboot at the end, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
That being said, if you wish to install this bundle, click the download button and apply the included software. Also, make sure you constantly check with our website so that you don’t miss a single new release.