dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle is a powerful schema comparison and synchronization tool for Oracle databases. It can compare multiple database schemas at once, complete the comparison process in seconds, provide a clear grid to analyze differences and generate an update script for accurate further synchronization.
* High comparison performance for all supported Oracle servers (Oracle 12c, 11g, 10g, and 9i databases and Express Edition (Oracle XE) 11 R2, 10 databases. Usually the schema comparison and synchronization processes are time-consuming, however dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle is twice faster than other comparison tools.
* Compares wide range of object types in Oracle databases dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle allows you to compare the following principle object types: tables, views, functions, procedures, packages, triggers, sequences, synonyms, user types (object types, collections types), XML schemas, clusters, object permissions, and java-source objects.
* Compares schemas in multiple documents at once. Unlike most schema comparison tools, dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle has the ability to compare schemas in multiple documents at once.
* Schema snapshots and version control integration. The new version allows you to create schema snapshots that are frequently used for audit and roll-back purposes and automatically commit them to version control system, compare previous versions of schema with the current one (source control integration).
* Command line support Use command line to automate routine synchronizations.
* Generates schema comparison reports. When schema comparison process is completed.
*dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle can work without Oracle client, generates SQL*Plus-compatible synchronization scripts, saves schema comparison settings for the next usage, and has a convenient UI.
*Code completion is added.
*SQL Code Formatter is added.
What is new in this release:
* Schema Comparison UI significantly redesigned
* Support of complete range of TFS version control system from 2005 to 2015
* Support connection to Oracle server via IPv6
* Redesigned installation wizard
What is new in version 2.5:
* Schema snapshots and version control integration
* Command line support
* Comparison and synchronization of wrapped and unwrapped objects
* Extended support of schema objects
.NET Framework 3.5 SP1, or 4.0
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Windows Software of Developer «Devart»:
dotConnect for SQLite Standard dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition is a free of charge database connectivity solution built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with number of innovative technologies. It offers basic functionality for developing database-related appl
dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server is a reliable, easy-to-use tool for comparing and synchronizing Microsoft SQL Server database schemas. This product is specially designed to help you compare your SQL Server databases, analyze differences and synchroni
PostgreSQL Data Access Components PostgreSQL Data Access Components (PgDAC) is a library of components that provides direct access to PostgreSQL database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE6/XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Develope
Oracle Data Access Components for RAD Studio 2010 Oracle Data Access Components (ODAC) is a library of components that provides native connectivity to Oracle from Delphi, Delphi for .NET, C++Builder, Kylix, and Free Pascal. The ODAC library is designed to help programmers develop faster and cleaner Oracle
dotConnect Express for Oracle dotConnect Express for Oracle is a free of charge enhanced ORM enabled data provider for Oracle that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing Oracle-based database applications. It introduces new approaches for designing a
DbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL DbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL is a table data comparison and synchronization tool, which allows you to detect data differences in compared PostgreSQL tables, generate data synchronization script and execute it to eliminate all the differences.
Oracle Data Access Components for BDS 2006 and Turbos Oracle Data Access Components (ODAC) is a library of components that provides native connectivity to Oracle from Delphi, Delphi for .NET, C++Builder, Kylix, and Free Pascal. The ODAC library is designed to help programmers develop faster and cleaner Oracle
LinqConnect LinqConnect is a LINQ to SQL compatible ORM solution with extended functionality, support for SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite, its own visual model designer, seamlessly integrating to Visual Studio, and SQL monitoring tool. The software c
Oracle Data Access Components for RAD Studio XE2 Oracle Data Access Components (ODAC) is a library of components that provides direct access to Oracle database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Turbo
Mimer SQL Mobile Mimer SQL is a cross-platform relational database engine. This is the mobile version of the Mimer SQL product, offering the same set of database features as the Engine version. These features include full support for Unicode (ISO-10646), as well as ISO/SQL
DB2ToMsSql DB2ToMsSql is a data conversion tool that helps DBA and database programmer import DB2 data to SQL Server database. DB2ToMsSql is a convenient tool for visually configuring and displaying progress, and time estimation. It can save and load session paramet
MySQL-to-CSV MySQL-to-CSV is a program to convert MySQL databases into CSV format. Key features:
(1) all versions of Unix/Linux/Windows MySQL are supported;
(2) option to convert individual tables;
(3) option to convert partial data using SELECT-queries;
VbScript Database Class Builder The Class Builder Project (herein referred to as CBP) is a web application which is designed to produce VBScript source code for performing basic database table operations. These operations are INSERT/UPDATE, LOAD, and DELETE. CBP can operate as supplied w
DBEXform DBEXform offers easy and efficient way to design forms, reports and charts for Sql databases. The simplest way to make a small database software, is to drag table from database and drop it to a new form in the designer and DBEXform creates editing and brow
AI Tools ACM (Auto Concept Machine) What is ACM? ACM means Automatic Concept Machine. It was based on SDP, and adds special calculation method. In SDP, you can define a rule for a status, but you must include all possible status. If a status not been defined, your application do nothing. In
DBConvert for Access and MSSQL Access to MS SQL Server database converter performs MS Access to MSSQL and MSSQL server to MS Access conversions. It features unicode support, primary keys, and indexes conversion, interactive (GUI) mode, and command line mode, built-in scheduler, renaming
aclEZ With aclEZ, Domino administrators can quickly see and categorize ACLs on a server, analyze them for consistency and close security loopholes in an instant. You can also navigate and expand ACL groups to quickly see exactly who is inside them allowing you t
AllDb The AllDb class library for .NET Framework 1.1 provides the functionality for implementing any ADO.NET supported database using a single set of source code. AllDb provides a consistent interface across all databases. AllDb is a set of classes that encompas
DatAdmin Personal DatAdmin Personal provides easy and quick database administration, natively supports MSSQL, MySQL, SQLite, Postgre SQL, and MS Access. Also can be used to create and restoring backups, transfer data between databases, tables or files (supported formats are
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 10 |
Windows 2003 |
Windows 7 |
Windows 8 |
Windows Vista |
Windows XP |
Comments on :
Comments not found
Windows Software - Free Windows Downloads, Apps, Games, Freeware, Skype, Media Player, Antivirus, Gimp, Live, Starter for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10