A lightweight .NET library for HTML5-based document annotation. Designed for easy integration into any .NET (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET) app, it allows end users to annotate 50+ types of files, including PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as Visio, CAD and raster images.
Key features include:
1. Cross-platform compatibility. End users can view and annotate documents from any web-enabled device, including mobiles and tablets, using any HTML5-complient browser.
2. Native text rendering. Documents are rendered as text files. This allows users to select/copy and strikethrough/underline text right in documents rendered within your app or website.
3. Comprehensive set of annotation tools, including: Text annotation (strike-through/underline and comment on text). Text replacement (edit text within the document). Text/area redaction (blackout text/area). Sticky notes with rich text. Area annotation (comment on an area marked up with a rectangle). Point annotation (add notes to any point in the document). Watermarking. Arrow (direct users' view to the pointed elements). Ruler (measure distance between objects in the document). Undo/redo options.
4. Convenient web UI. A customizable UI that comes with the library, allows users to seamlessly navigate and annotate large multi-page documents from a browser. Users can turn pages like slides and preview them with thumbnails, jump to a specified page or between annotations, print and export annotated documents to PDF.
5. Support for native Word and PDF annotations. GroupDocs annotations can be converted to/from native PDF or Word annotations for further offline/online editing.
Finally, GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET library doesn't require any client installation and can be deployed with a single DLL.
What is new in this release:
Numerous optimizations and bug fixes
What is new in version 1.8.0:
Selected text within the document can now be copied to the clipboard
Added an option to disable per-word selection
Added ability to choose a color for the Text Underline tool
Pre-defined watermarks can now be added over document pages
What is new in version 1.7.0:
- Implemented tab-based navigation between annotations - Tooltips with user comments now appear when hovering mouse over annotations - Added document reviewer permissions override service - Updated references to the obfuscated assembly in the installers
.NET Framework version 4.0+
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Windows Software of Developer «Groupdocs»:
GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET is a lightweight library that allows developers to convert back and forth between over 50 document and image file formats from within any .NET (ASP.NET/C#/VB.NET) app. To name a few the library can convert: - Word (DOC, DOCX)
GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET is a lightweight mail merge library that allows developers to generate custom documents from Word or PDF templates. The library fills out merge fields with custom data obtained either from web forms based on user input, or from
GroupDocs.Viewer for Java GroupDocs.Viewer for Java is an HMTL5-based document viewer library that allows you to display 50+ types of documents and images within your Java apps. Supported formats include: PDF, Microsoft Word and Excel documents, PowerPoint presentations, Visio diag
GroupDocs.Signature for .NET GroupDocs.Signature for .NET is a flexible library that allows developers to build new or enhance existing apps with electronic signature functionality. The library provides a flexible API and comprehensive controls for creating custom e-signature workflow
GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET is a lightweight merge / diff library that allows developers to compare two versions of a PDF, Word (DOC/DOCX), Excel (XLS/XLSX), PowerPoint (PPT/PPTX), ODT, TXT or HTML document.
The library is specifically designed to be ea
GroupDocs.Annotation for Java A flexible Java library for HTML5-based annotation of 50+ types of documents and images. Supported file formats include: PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint slides, Visio, CAD, raster images and other common document types. Key
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET is a HMTL5 document viewer that allows you to display over 50 types of documents within your own .NET (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET) apps. Supported file formats include: PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint sli
GroupDocs.Conversion for Java GroupDocs.Conversion for Java is a universal document conversion library designed for easy integration into your own Java apps. The library allows you to convert 50+ document types, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio to PDF and raster im
SolidLicense VB6 SolidLicense is a software based license protection system. SolidLicense is delivered as libraries that you may include in your software statically or dynamically. Then you can use the functions from within your product. It can be directly included in your
CMATH for Delphi XE CMATH is a comprehensive library for complex-number arithmetics and mathematics.
The following features make CMATH an ideal replacement for the unit Complex coming with Delphi:
1. High-performance implementation in machine code leads to superior speed.
Bilingual Swedish Dictionary Databases Swedish -> English 34817 keywords/ 280728 entries, English -> Swedish 37483 keywords/ 336899 entries
TT-Software/Databases since 1995: Monolingual, Bilingual, Multilingual Dictionaries, Wordlists for over 56 Languages, Thesauruses, Synonyms, Conjugat
Windows Standard Serial Comm Lib for PowerBASIC MarshallSoft Power Basic serial communications component library for RS232 and multi-drop RS485 and RS422 serial ports. Use WSC4PB to write applications to access data from serial devices such as barcode scanners, modems, lab instruments, medical devices,
Visual Basic 6.0 Full Runtime This is the complete package of runtime files and redistributable libraries for running or redistributing applications written in Visual Basic 1.0 to 6.0 and together with some third-party redistributable components. Disclaimer: Visual Basic 6.0 is a trad
Elerium Word .NET Elerium Word .NET is a full managed .NET component which enables C#/VB.NET/ASP.NET developers to create, read, write and convert MS Word documents (DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT) from any .NET projects. Elerium Word .NET provides full support Word 97-2003, Word 2007
RapidFindReplace WPF RapidFindReplace WPF allows application developers to add value to any WPF application. Provide your users with a feature-rich find and replace control. Advanced user options include; Wildcards, Regular Expressions, Case Sensitivity, Whole Word and many mo
TMS IntraWeb Component Pack Pro Script Edition (C++Builder 6) TMS IntraWeb Component Pack Pro Script Edition (C++Builder 6) allows rich design-time editing of webpages from the Delphi IDE directly on IntraWeb forms. IntraWeb and the TMS Components for IntraWeb allow an unprecedented RAD way of web application develop
Viscomsoft .NET PDF Viewer Pro SDK Load and view PDF document. Load and view TIFF, XPS document, JPEG, PNG image files. (need TIFF, XPS,JPEG, PNG plugins) Support two-page facing view, book view. Support Continuous scroll mode. Support search for a list of user-specified words and sentences
CSWorks (64-bit) CSWorks is a development framework for building web-based HMI (Human Machine Interface), SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition), EMI (Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence) and M2M (Machine to Machine) software applications.
To address concerns
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 2000 |
Windows 2003 |
Windows 7 |
Windows 8 |
Windows 98 |
Windows Me |
Windows NT |
Windows Server 2008 |
Windows Vista |
Windows XP |
Comments on :
Comments not found
Windows Software - Free Windows Downloads, Apps, Games, Freeware, Skype, Media Player, Antivirus, Gimp, Live, Starter for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10