A lightweight .NET library for HTML5-based document annotation. Designed for easy integration into any .NET (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET) app, it allows end users to annotate 50+ types of files, including PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as Visio, CAD and raster images.
Key features include:
1. Cross-platform compatibility. End users can view and annotate documents from any web-enabled device, including mobiles and tablets, using any HTML5-complient browser.
2. Native text rendering. Documents are rendered as text files. This allows users to select/copy and strikethrough/underline text right in documents rendered within your app or website.
3. Comprehensive set of annotation tools, including: Text annotation (strike-through/underline and comment on text). Text replacement (edit text within the document). Text/area redaction (blackout text/area). Sticky notes with rich text. Area annotation (comment on an area marked up with a rectangle). Point annotation (add notes to any point in the document). Watermarking. Arrow (direct users' view to the pointed elements). Ruler (measure distance between objects in the document). Undo/redo options.
4. Convenient web UI. A customizable UI that comes with the library, allows users to seamlessly navigate and annotate large multi-page documents from a browser. Users can turn pages like slides and preview them with thumbnails, jump to a specified page or between annotations, print and export annotated documents to PDF.
5. Support for native Word and PDF annotations. GroupDocs annotations can be converted to/from native PDF or Word annotations for further offline/online editing.
Finally, GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET library doesn't require any client installation and can be deployed with a single DLL.
What is new in this release:
Numerous optimizations and bug fixes
What is new in version 1.8.0:
Selected text within the document can now be copied to the clipboard
Added an option to disable per-word selection
Added ability to choose a color for the Text Underline tool
Pre-defined watermarks can now be added over document pages
What is new in version 1.7.0:
- Implemented tab-based navigation between annotations - Tooltips with user comments now appear when hovering mouse over annotations - Added document reviewer permissions override service - Updated references to the obfuscated assembly in the installers
.NET Framework version 4.0+
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Windows Software of Developer «Groupdocs»:
GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET is a lightweight merge / diff library that allows developers to compare two versions of a PDF, Word (DOC/DOCX), Excel (XLS/XLSX), PowerPoint (PPT/PPTX), ODT, TXT or HTML document.
The library is specifically designed to be ea
GroupDocs.Viewer for Java GroupDocs.Viewer for Java is an HMTL5-based document viewer library that allows you to display 50+ types of documents and images within your Java apps. Supported formats include: PDF, Microsoft Word and Excel documents, PowerPoint presentations, Visio diag
GroupDocs.Annotation for Java A flexible Java library for HTML5-based annotation of 50+ types of documents and images. Supported file formats include: PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint slides, Visio, CAD, raster images and other common document types. Key
GroupDocs.Signature for .NET GroupDocs.Signature for .NET is a flexible library that allows developers to build new or enhance existing apps with electronic signature functionality. The library provides a flexible API and comprehensive controls for creating custom e-signature workflow
GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET is a lightweight library that allows developers to convert back and forth between over 50 document and image file formats from within any .NET (ASP.NET/C#/VB.NET) app. To name a few the library can convert: - Word (DOC, DOCX)
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET is a HMTL5 document viewer that allows you to display over 50 types of documents within your own .NET (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET) apps. Supported file formats include: PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint sli
GroupDocs.Conversion for Java GroupDocs.Conversion for Java is a universal document conversion library designed for easy integration into your own Java apps. The library allows you to convert 50+ document types, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio to PDF and raster im
GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET is a lightweight mail merge library that allows developers to generate custom documents from Word or PDF templates. The library fills out merge fields with custom data obtained either from web forms based on user input, or from
AzSDK TIFF To PDF ActiveX DLL Are you a developer? Do you want to add "PDF To TIFF", "TIFF To PDF", "PDF To Images" feature to your application?
Now, you can try TIFF To PDF ActiveX DLL, with a few function calls, it helps you convert TIFF files into PDF in your Win programs or Web
SmartVB6 SmartVB6 are the set of tools developed for programmers to build Microsoft Visual Basic and Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications code. Builders include Project Explorer, Procedures and Functions Builder, Properties Builder, Collections Builder, Code For
C= Parallel C/C++ Programming Language Extension C= (pronounced 'See Stripes') is a Parallel C/C++ Programming Language Extension.
It is designed to cover all typical parallel programming paradigms and complement or even substitute existing parallel language extensions and libraries by providing a sing
abtoVNC Remote Screen Server SDK ABTO Software presents the vnc-based remote desktop server SDK. This toolkit allows to create custom specific VNC server software and include VNC functionality into customers' applications.
With our SDK tool you can build Windows VNC server that will pr
2D Barcode FMX Components The 2D Barcode FMX components is a set of FireMonkey components designed for generating and printing 2D barcode symbols in your Delphi or C++ Builder applications. Developers use the components set like any other FMX components. This effective and powerful
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 2000 |
Windows 2003 |
Windows 7 |
Windows 8 |
Windows 98 |
Windows Me |
Windows NT |
Windows Server 2008 |
Windows Vista |
Windows XP |
Comments on GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET:
Comments not found
Windows Software - Free Windows Downloads, Apps, Games, Freeware, Skype, Media Player, Antivirus, Gimp, Live, Starter for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10