Network management software, intended to simplify the task of inventory, monitoring and administration of computers, running Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista. Does not require installing any client software on remote computers. Inquartos NetworkManager combines the abilities of remote control software with the benefits of database, storing whole inventory information belonging to a corporate network.
Key features of the program:
1) Obtaining comprehensive inventory information from remote computers: installed software and hardware components, sessions, event log, shared resources, etc.
2) Automatic (by scheduler) tracking and logging changes that occurred on remote pcs (software, hardware, user accounts, etc) and notifying administrators by e-mail about these changes.
3) Convenient remote administration (management of the local users accounts, services, running processes, editing registry, installation and un-installation of software, terminal clients manager, etc).
4) Supports MS SQL Server 2000/2005 the same as embedded XML database for storing inventory information.
5) Powerful and flexible reporting system: custom templates for searching and analyzing inventory information.
6) Allows users to easily create detailed inventory reports and quickly export inventory information to various formats: HTML, MHTML, MS Word (*.doc), MS Excel (*.xls), XML.
7) Ability of applying actions to the group of computers (silent software installation, shutting down and restarting computers, generating inventory reports, sending messages, etc.)
8) Contains Windows AD administration functions
9) Network utilities (pinging, tracing route, port scanning, searching hosts by ICMP ping or ARP scan, DNS lookup, Net Send)
Inquartos NetworkManager is obviously helpful for system administrators of large and middle corporate Microsoft Windows networks.
What is new in this release:
Added: MS SQL Server 2000/2005 support;
Added: custom reports templates;
486-based PC; 64MB RAM; 20MB of HDD space; MS .NET Framework 1.1 or 2.0.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Windows Software of Developer «Inquartos Software»:
Wireless Protector Enterprise Wireless Protector is automatically disable wireless and endpoint devices on computers that connected to the company network by LAN cable and re-enable the devices when the LAN cable is disconnected from the protected computers. The Enterprise version supp
TamoGraph Site Survey TamoGraph is a powerful and user-friendly wireless site survey software tool for collecting, visualizing, and analyzing 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi data. Wireless network deployment and maintenance requires the use of a professional RF site survey tool that fa
Advanced Port Scanner Advanced Port Scanner is a small, fast, robust and easy-to-use port scanner for Win32 platform. It uses a multithread technique, so on fast machines you can scan ports very fast. Also, it contains descriptions for common ports, and can perform scans on pre
MING Wireless Monitor MING Wireless Monitor is a simple and affordable software solution for users who want to control, monitor, and archive unlimited Internet traffic on the local wireless LAN, including instant messages (AOL, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, MySpaceIM, FacebookIM, WarcraftIM
CuteHotspot Charge the customers of your cafe, club, shop, hotel, etc. when they connect their laptops, PDAs or any other mobile devices to your access point (Wi-Fi hotspot) and use the Internet to surf the web, read emails or chat via an instant messenger. Setup poin
Free Virtual Hotspot Virtual WiFi Hotspot that really works - free to set up a WiFi hotspot, making your Windows laptop a WiFi router so that you can share all types of internet connections with anyone in ultrafast and stable speed via secured & fully customizable ID. Looking
BitGriff Mobile Exchange BMEX is a wireless file transfer application that enables you to send and receive contacts, pictures, videos, music, and all of your important files over a Wi-Fi network. With the wireless data transfer, there's no need for you to use messy USB cables. You
ShareCrypt ShareCrypt has been designed to effectively and transparently encrypt shared network drives or folders by allowing simultaneous data access to different users and preventing unauthorized access from non-authorized people.
ShareCrypt is very easy to u
Professional Look at Net With Professional Look at Net learn more about network protocols, hosts, ports and packets with our network monitoring tools - "professional Look at Net", portable network monitoring utility for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003 OS. Portable features (run on
Homedale With Homedale you can monitor the signal strength of multiple WLAN Access Points. You can view a summary of all available access points with their signal strength, encryption (WEP,WPA, or WPA2), speed, channel, and other settings. You can also see the sign
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 2000 |
Windows 2003 |
Windows NT |
Windows Vista |
Windows XP |
Comments on Inquartos NetworkManager:
Comments not found
Windows Software - Free Windows Downloads, Apps, Games, Freeware, Skype, Media Player, Antivirus, Gimp, Live, Starter for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10