Network management software, intended to simplify the task of inventory, monitoring and administration of computers, running Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista. Does not require installing any client software on remote computers. Inquartos NetworkManager combines the abilities of remote control software with the benefits of database, storing whole inventory information belonging to a corporate network.
Key features of the program:
1) Obtaining comprehensive inventory information from remote computers: installed software and hardware components, sessions, event log, shared resources, etc.
2) Automatic (by scheduler) tracking and logging changes that occurred on remote pcs (software, hardware, user accounts, etc) and notifying administrators by e-mail about these changes.
3) Convenient remote administration (management of the local users accounts, services, running processes, editing registry, installation and un-installation of software, terminal clients manager, etc).
4) Supports MS SQL Server 2000/2005 the same as embedded XML database for storing inventory information.
5) Powerful and flexible reporting system: custom templates for searching and analyzing inventory information.
6) Allows users to easily create detailed inventory reports and quickly export inventory information to various formats: HTML, MHTML, MS Word (*.doc), MS Excel (*.xls), XML.
7) Ability of applying actions to the group of computers (silent software installation, shutting down and restarting computers, generating inventory reports, sending messages, etc.)
8) Contains Windows AD administration functions
9) Network utilities (pinging, tracing route, port scanning, searching hosts by ICMP ping or ARP scan, DNS lookup, Net Send)
Inquartos NetworkManager is obviously helpful for system administrators of large and middle corporate Microsoft Windows networks.
What is new in this release:
Added: MS SQL Server 2000/2005 support;
Added: custom reports templates;
486-based PC; 64MB RAM; 20MB of HDD space; MS .NET Framework 1.1 or 2.0.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Windows Software of Developer «Inquartos Software»:
Advanced Port Scanner Advanced Port Scanner is a small, fast, robust and easy-to-use port scanner for Win32 platform. It uses a multithread technique, so on fast machines you can scan ports very fast. Also, it contains descriptions for common ports, and can perform scans on pre
Advanced IP Scanner Advanced IP Scanner is a free, fast and powerful network scanner with a user-friendly interface. In a matter of seconds, Advanced IP Scanner can locate all the computers on your wired or wireless local network and conduct a scan of their ports. The program
Better Network Better Network is a simple and effective tool to manage the Wireless network profiles on your PC. This tool assist you to delete unavailable Wireless network profiles from your PC.
PCTuneUp WiFi Hotspot Creator PCTuneUp Free WiFi Hotspot Creator makes it possible to instantly turn your laptop into a WiFi router and share your broadband connection to those users who have mobile devices, laptops, tablet pc, or any WiFi enabled devices that can connect to the intern
Mars WiFi How to Get Free WiFi Anywhere? Install Mars WiFi in you computer, you will get a free wireless router.
And then you wifi get a free WiFi, You can let the iPhone, Pad and MobilePhone join the free Internet, this is all free.
Mars WiFi Software - The
Free Virtual Hotspot Virtual WiFi Hotspot that really works - free to set up a WiFi hotspot, making your Windows laptop a WiFi router so that you can share all types of internet connections with anyone in ultrafast and stable speed via secured & fully customizable ID. Looking
SterJo Wireless Network Scanner SterJo Wireless Network Scanner is a small tool that scans your network in a few seconds and displays a list of all connected computers or devices. It also could detect a mobile or any other portable device that is already connected to your network.
Deal WiFi Deal Wifi is a completely free tool to help you share your wifi with all your friends, family and coworkers. You can turn your laptop/PC into a wireless router with just one click, then you can share wifi with multiple devices like laptops, smartphones, an
Adhoc Manager The Adhoc Manager allows you to configure and start your Hosted/Adhoc Network as simple as possible. The need for it comes as there is that Microsoft removed th GUI in newer Windows versions. It is free, does not require an installation and open source.Req
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 2000 |
Windows 2003 |
Windows NT |
Windows Vista |
Windows XP |
Comments on Inquartos NetworkManager:
Comments not found
Windows Software - Free Windows Downloads, Apps, Games, Freeware, Skype, Media Player, Antivirus, Gimp, Live, Starter for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10