Network management software, intended to simplify the task of inventory, monitoring and administration of computers, running Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista. Does not require installing any client software on remote computers. Inquartos NetworkManager combines the abilities of remote control software with the benefits of database, storing whole inventory information belonging to a corporate network.
Key features of the program:
1) Obtaining comprehensive inventory information from remote computers: installed software and hardware components, sessions, event log, shared resources, etc.
2) Automatic (by scheduler) tracking and logging changes that occurred on remote pcs (software, hardware, user accounts, etc) and notifying administrators by e-mail about these changes.
3) Convenient remote administration (management of the local users accounts, services, running processes, editing registry, installation and un-installation of software, terminal clients manager, etc).
4) Supports MS SQL Server 2000/2005 the same as embedded XML database for storing inventory information.
5) Powerful and flexible reporting system: custom templates for searching and analyzing inventory information.
6) Allows users to easily create detailed inventory reports and quickly export inventory information to various formats: HTML, MHTML, MS Word (*.doc), MS Excel (*.xls), XML.
7) Ability of applying actions to the group of computers (silent software installation, shutting down and restarting computers, generating inventory reports, sending messages, etc.)
8) Contains Windows AD administration functions
9) Network utilities (pinging, tracing route, port scanning, searching hosts by ICMP ping or ARP scan, DNS lookup, Net Send)
Inquartos NetworkManager is obviously helpful for system administrators of large and middle corporate Microsoft Windows networks.
What is new in this release:
Added: MS SQL Server 2000/2005 support;
Added: custom reports templates;
486-based PC; 64MB RAM; 20MB of HDD space; MS .NET Framework 1.1 or 2.0.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Windows Software of Developer «Inquartos Software»:
Adhoc Manager The Adhoc Manager allows you to configure and start your Hosted/Adhoc Network as simple as possible. The need for it comes as there is that Microsoft removed th GUI in newer Windows versions. It is free, does not require an installation and open source.Req
Better Network Better Network is a simple and effective tool to manage the Wireless network profiles on your PC. This tool assist you to delete unavailable Wireless network profiles from your PC.
Homedale With Homedale you can monitor the signal strength of multiple WLAN Access Points. You can view a summary of all available access points with their signal strength, encryption (WEP,WPA, or WPA2), speed, channel, and other settings. You can also see the sign
Wireless Protector Enterprise Wireless Protector is automatically disable wireless and endpoint devices on computers that connected to the company network by LAN cable and re-enable the devices when the LAN cable is disconnected from the protected computers. The Enterprise version supp
MyPublicWiFi MyPublicWiFi is a software that turns your laptop or PC into a Wi-Fi wireless access point. Anyone nearby can surf the Internet through your sharing. This is also an ideal solution for setting up a temporary Access Point in a hotel room,meeting room,at hom
Free WiFi Hotspot Create Hotspot to Easily Connect All Devices to WiFi - Free WiFi Hotspot can satisfy all your devices' surfing needs! This super easy virtual WiFi router enables you to share Internet from your laptop with your iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android phone, PSP, Xbox,
SDR Free Virtual Wifi Router Wifi router is almost and always used, when you access the Internet via Wi-Fi at home, work, or school. This Wifi capability is built into Windows 7, but it is difficult to enable.
This SDR Free Virtual Wifi Router has simple GUI and user-friendly control
MyHotspot MyHotspot is a professional and free Wireless LAN software solution for providing internet access to your customers. Customers will be redirected to your login page to authenticate with user account or a prepaid-code before getting the Internet access. The
Advanced Port Scanner Advanced Port Scanner is a small, fast, robust and easy-to-use port scanner for Win32 platform. It uses a multithread technique, so on fast machines you can scan ports very fast. Also, it contains descriptions for common ports, and can perform scans on pre
WiFi Channel Scanner WiFi Channel Scanner is a free WiFi network scanning software, it enables you to quickly view the status of all WiFi wireless hotspots around you, the information includes WiFi network name (SSID), channel, encryption algorithm, signal strength, MAC addres
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 2000 |
Windows 2003 |
Windows NT |
Windows Vista |
Windows XP |
Comments on Inquartos NetworkManager:
Comments not found
Windows Software - Free Windows Downloads, Apps, Games, Freeware, Skype, Media Player, Antivirus, Gimp, Live, Starter for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10