- Includes AMD Graphic Driver (ver. 03/31/2015, 14.502.1014.0000).
- Includes Intel HD Graphics (Legacy, ver. 18.104.22.16800).
- Includes Intel HD Graphics (Modern, ver. 22.214.171.12401).
- Includes Intel HD Graphics (Iris, ver. 10.18.10.4176).
- Includes Intel HD Graphics (Iris Pro/ Haswell / Broadwell, ver. 10.18.14.4156).
- Includes AMD HDMI audio driver (Win7: 126.96.36.19920, Win8.1: 188.8.131.5206).
- Enabled Experimental support for Windows 10.
- Unlocked CCC profiles.
- “ForceVideoPlaybackToIntegrated” parameter is set to “1”.
UnifL Extractor features:
- KB3033929 check added to properly recognize and use SHA2 certificates on Windows 7
- Thanks to this Microsoft Update KB you will be able to install UnifL without any issues on Windows 7 devices.
- We would like to remind you that the UnifL sets are fully signed with a private certificate and do no require “Test Mode”!
- This means that “Test Mode” does not need to be activated for these driver to work.
- DX9 performance fix enabled for all AMD cards. Thanks to LeekM for finding this.
- Optimized media playback on Intel videocard.
- Media playback should now be smoother.
Enabled “KMD_EnableCrossGpuDisplaySupport” parameter for all AMD devices:
- This parameter fixes: HDMI issues, Black screen on application run, Black screen on screen sharing and teamview.
“EnableUlps” parameter was set to “0” for all AMD cards:
- Keeping this feature disabled (set to “0”) fixes Delayed Startup/BSODS on many laptops. As a drawback, laptop consumes more battery.
Microsoft fix applied for all Intel Generations:
- This fix should resolve Standby/wakeup/shutdown issues on many laptops, such as HP ProBook 4740s, HP Probook 4540s, HP ProBook 4730s, HP Probook 4340s, and a variety of Dells, Acers, HP, and more.
- This issue occurs because the AMD driver does not support Runtime Power Management (RTPM), but the Intel driver does support RTPM. MS patch fixes this problem.
- Thanks to Castro27 user for finding this fix and Microsoft for fixing it.
- Laptops with Intel HD first Gen + ATi 5xxx/Some 6xxxm series will experience a Boot Loop after driver installation on Windows 8.1 and 10.
- Sony laptops with AMD 6xxx series may have installation issues regardless if its WHQL or UnifL release.
Some laptops will experience a black screen with a white mouse issue:
- This is due to the MS fix. We are currently aggregating data on affected devices and would like you to [ Updated Disaster Support Form ] so that we can nail down the affected machines.
- Solution: Search and remove the DWORDs from your registry (DisableRTPMSupportForNonCSConfig) and reboot afterwards.
- In case of Disaster Behavior of this release, please proceed to [ Updated Disaster Support Form ].
- Every submitted response will be carefully reviewed.