Acrylic WiFi Professional is a WiFi analyzer software to identify access points and wifi channels, and to analyze and resolve incidences on 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks in real time.
It is a perfect tool for advanced users and professional WiFi network analysts and administrators to control their office wireless network performance and who is connected to it, identify access point data transmission speeds, and optimize their company's WiFi network channels.
Information provided by Acrylic Professional analyzer, includes hidden wireless networks, monitor mode and wireshark integration to capture and analyze all wireless packets, device viewer, inventory, and speed analysis.
Resolve incidences and verify the good performance of your wireless networks with a unique set of functionalities not available in any other software today.
- 802.11 Version: Detect WiFi access points and clients protocols. You will be able to verify if your device phy type is 802.11ac, 802.11bg, or 802.11gn and update obsolete devices that decreasing WiFi speed.
- Supported Speeds: Information on maximum data transmission rate supported by access points and WiFi clients, and a complete list of supported data transmission rates.
- Packet Retry Rate: Statistics on packets retried by access points and WiFi devices to help identify data transmission and network coverage issues.
- Device Information: Performance and behavior details on all WiFi devices in range.
Inventory: Assign WiFi device names by replacing the MAC field with a description for easier network analysis.
- Hardware: Acrylic WiFi analyzer software works with any WiFi device thanks to its Windows API, and supports monitor mode to visualize all devices and packages with Airpcap cards and with compatible WiFi hardware.
Detailed View: Get device model information and capabilities on device detailed view.
WiFi reports: Export WiFi data and create WiFi reports for nearby access points and work with pcap files
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5