SoundFont Midi Player is a powerful midi player and real time midi synth combo, specially useful for Soundblaster (Live,Audigy, X-fi) users, who can load soundfonts automatically and real time. From version 2.0 Bassmidi output mode enables this feature to anyone. Features:
Fully configurable Midi in and out ports. Real time program and bank modification on any midi channel. Real Time effects on any midi channel. Mute and solo on any channels. Variable Tempo and Pitch during playback. Real time Synth (F1-F8 Function keys for octave change, Right click for note name). Send Sysex for Synth (GM, GS, XG). Midi send and receive over Net. Karaoke midi files support. Bassmidi output mode. Spectrum Analyzer. Module files (mod, xm, s3m, it) playback support via realtime converting. Record to wave capability. Real time soundfont loading from playlist. Scale effect settings (transpose notes to different scales).
What is new in this release:
1. Added 'Show Velocity on Piano' option to main menu -> appearance. If enabled it shows different velocity values with different grayscale colors.
2. Added VST effect/visualization plugin support (main menu -> Bass VST Plugins. It only works in Bassmidi output mode).
3. Fixed error when last file on playlist is deleted while being played and repeat one is enabled.
4. Fixed AV errors in case of successive delete operations when 0 ms sysex delay is set.
5. Better compatibility with older computers that have only 1 CPU core.
What is new in version 3.8:
1. Added Midi Channels visualization mode. Unlike previous modes this one is working with standard midi ports since it uses midi messages instead of wave data.
2.Added channel map to virtual piano Show All mode. By right clicking the Show All button you can set the map to prevent displaying e.g. drum channels.
3. Added playing state indicators to taskbar thumbnail (Win7+).
6. Fixed Real-time loaded soundfonts resetting when any unrelated options changed in Device Settings dialog.
7. Fixed multi-monitor related issues.
What is new in version 3.7:
1. This is an important update since resolves a long pending bassmidi bug (especially in the x64 version) of high CPU usage after idle periods.
2. Added handling of drag&dropped folders (single level, no recursion).
3. Added instant playing mode. When drag&dropping files/folders to the main display area it replaces the current items and starts playing.
4. Added the possibility to change the output folder of converted MOD/XM/IT files.
5. Added reset type changing to sysex submenu of the main menu so it can also be reached when the player is in compact mode.
6. Added restoring Bass Spectrum Analyzer if it was opened before switching to normal midi output port.
7. Fixed writing wave files bigger than 4GB (that is out of wave file specification).
8. Fixed Bassmidi's reverb and chorus type/level setting failure of the x64 version.
What is new in version 3.6:
1. Added Capital Tone Feedback emulation. Useful in case of synths that play wrong instrument or completely stay silent when an invalid bank is referred.
2. Added to the Channel select, Key offset, and Scale effect right click context menu a more verbose channel info with preset names.
3. Added custom sysex reset type. Moreover sysex delay settings are applied to other sysex reset types.
4. Added Mute/Solo Attenuate compatibility setting. It results in vanBasco like attenuation instead of pure on/off state.
5. Added Enable Sysex from Midi in option.
6. Added Apply controls to Midi in option..
7. Added Set Missing Defaults compatibility option.
8. Fixed some AV errors related to playlist handling.
What is new in version 3.4.2:
1. Improved Shuffle function to avoid frequent repetitions.
2. Added option to playlist's context menu for enabling CD standard 2 secs pause between songs.
What is new in version 3.4:
1. Added support for Bassmidi's native 32bit float sample data. 32bit mode can prevent clipping especially when high Bass/Treble values are used.
2. Added support for saving 32bit float wave files when Bassimid's 32bit mode is active. 32bit wave files are mainly useful for post processing.
3. Added support for Bassmidi's NOTEOFF1 mode. If this mode is active note off events only kill the last instance of a note, not all overlapping notes.
4. Fixed regression of Midi over net.
5. Other minor fixes.
6. New experimental 64 bit version. This version's advantages are better unicode filename support and the potential to handle multiple (very) big soundfonts.
What is new in version 3.3:
1. Somewhat bigger user interface including virtual piano, knobs and buttons.
2. Added repeat one and shuffle command buttons to toolbar.
3. Added sorting to playlist. Items can be sorted by clicking the corresponding column header.
4. Faster and more compatible mod2midi conversions.
5. More precise BPM calculations and playback when tempo is modified.
6. Channel map context menu reflects actual drum/melodic channels.
What is new in version 188.8.131.52:
1. Added support for Cakewalk/Sonar instrument definition (.ins) files.
2. Added new bassmidi version that fixed drum channel related bugs.
3. Added chord mode to virtual piano and Midi input.
4. Added send custom SysEx option.
5. Added a workaround for handling unicode file names that the active code page does not support.
6. Start/Stop real time messages can be sent to Midi out and Metronome - Bassmidi version 1.2.
7. Minor fixes and improvements: fixed slower startup regression from version 3.0, more precise tempo settings, added actual Midi mode display, more intuitive main menu options, confirmation before removing playlist items when using 'Open files';
What is new in version 2.8.1:
The default release is changed to Bassmidi Edition + Reality GMGS falcomod soundfont
since it is more optimal for beginners.
More advanced users can easily change midi out to their favorite one.
Added capability of recording to compressed audio formats. Any available ACM codecs can be used (e.g. Fraunhofer or Lame mp3 codec).
Information about enabling/installing mp3 codecs can be found in the 'Enable_MP3_Record' folder.
What is new in version 2.8:
The default release is changed to Bassmidi Edition + Reality GMGS falcomod soundfont since it is more optimal for beginners. More advanced users can easily change midi out to their favorite one. version 2.8:
1. Mono volume meter is replaced with a stereo one.
2. Last played item on playlist is saved and restored.
3. Lyrics is center aligned and lyrics window is fullscreen capable.
4. Lyrics window and spectrum analyzer can be snapped to main window
5. Save re-patched midi option added to playlist menu.
6. New channel handling option for midi input.
7. Added active/inactive state feedback to main form's caption.
8. Fixed buggy 'Always on top' behaviour.
9. Added displaying midi mode of midi files for known Sysex types.
10. Added 'Shuffle' option to playlist menu.
11. Added option to main menu 'Fix SysEx patch changes'.
12. Minor cosmetic changes on Windows 8+.
13. Finally a help file with Howto videos is added.
What is new in version 2.7.1:
1. Added new Sysex reset types: GM2 and NX(Technics specific). Available by right clicking the reset icon.
2. Redesigned interface for a little bit more modern look.
3. You can change the font color of the main display panel(new item in main context menu).
4. Signed middle C on virtual piano.
5. Wine compatible (bassmidi output mode).
6. Improved black midi playback performance.
What is new in version 2.6:
1. Important under the hood virtual memory optimizations so the program can open and play very big midi files. Black midis are welcome :).
2. Mod2midi converts more efficiently (produces less midi tracks and smaller midi files) so more complex modules (mod,xm etc.) can be played.
3. Bass spectrum analyzer FPS can be adjusted (right click spectrum analyzer window).
4. Scrolling title for long midi file names (click to enable/disable).
5. Added key offset channel map. You can set which channels the key offset is applied to (right click on Key Offset trackbar). This can be useful for XG and mod converted midi files that not necessarily use channel 10 as drum channel.
6. Fixed bug of incorrect tempo in case of missing tempo track and/or tempo change meta event.
7. Full support of high contrast Windows themes.
8. Smaller user interface related bug fixes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Windows Software of Developer «Falcosoft»:
Memory Filler Memory Filler as the name suggests occupy the given amount of memory from the OS.
Why is it useful? Only in special cases eg. some vst plugins (sfz) only works when the reported amount of free memory is less than 2048 MB. And of course for other testing p
Opensubtitles Search Opensubtitles search is a small portable search client for www.opensubtitles.org.
It can be used to search and download subtitles directly by movie hash, fulltext search or Imdb id.
You can also monitor on the interface your download count/limit.
Fast Resolution Switcher Fast Resolution Switcher is generally useful in any situation where 2 desktop resulutions are used frequently. But most useful with an Ati card on WinXP where you can use virtual pan and scan desktop and with 1024x600 native resolution Atom netbooks when 1
Roulette Simulator Falco Roulette simulator is a two-faced appliacation.
First, it's a tool to help you play the martingale betting system in online casinos, second, it's a case study against playing it.
In manual mode you can follow and reconstruct the online game's pr
Suspend Tool Suspend Tool allows you to suspend your system, if hibernation is enabled hibernate your system, or suspend your monitor with only one click. You can enable hibernation with the powercfg.exe /hibernate on command.
Sony Virtual Remote Control Sony virtual remote control is a total replacement for Sony Remote Keyboard, but it runs on Win XP too, and implements all the functions that a normal remote control supports. Moreover the missing Jump(previous channel) button on new Sony Remote controller
HP NX6325 Utility HPQ Nx6325 utility is aprogram to "cure" 2 problems with this type of notebook.
1. The first is the maximum supported memory speed is DDR2 666Mhz (333Mhz real clock), however as we know on athlon64 systems the memory support is depends on the processor. S
ATI Directshow Encoder Ati Directshow Encoder is a program/frontend to encode video files with the help of AMD/ATI supplied directshow filters. In earlier ATI Catalysts there was an option for a very limited video encoding via AVIVO Video converter. Moreover the author of Ati Tr
Sound Redirector Sound Redirector is a simple appliacation to redirect wavein to waveout. Any wavein source and any waveout output can be selected. It's especially useful on WinXP and earlier operating sytems, since vista/Win7 new audio stack supports this functionality na
ASF Editor ASF editor is a directstream editor for ASF and WMV files.It can handle audio files (WMA) too. It uses Asfbin for processing so it can be considered like a frontend for Asfbin. It uses 2 part for editing, the player and the recorder. You open files in the
LittleFunny Mp3 Player LittleFunny Mp3 Player is a rounded sleek and smallest MP3 player, it plays MP3, and WAV songs, and as the name itself describes it's a Funny Mp3 Player, since it allows you to play songs at different speeds, and pitches, making the original song as normal
Crystal Player Professional Crystal Player Professional is a video player that includes a wide variety of audio and video filters, equalizer, internal post processing, volume customizing, auto downloading of required codec, dynamic XML skins, friendly zooming, pan scanning, dragging,
WOLFF TV Player Watch 2000+ free channels directly on your PC screen. Includes sports channels, movies, documentaries, reality TV, popular TV shows/series, cartoons, comedy - from the USA, Canada and several other countries around the world. Software includes a built-in m
EW-MusicPlayer EW-MusicPlayer is a Media-Player for all common formats. It has a playlist, reads ID3v1 and v2 tags, and has a waking function. It is fast, also with very long playlists and can be hidden into the tray (control and titledisplay can be reached on the tray i
SuperSonic SuperSonic for Windows is a suite audio program with an intelligent interface for doing a wide variety of audio tasks. 13 components allow you to: Disc Jockey all of your music and perform cool D.J. cross fades between, edit your files using full featured
MeaMod Playme MeaMod Playme is a open source media player for windows with the ability to most media formats. ID3 tag support with album art. Windows Live Messenger I'm listening to. Lyrics fetch support. VideoChoice music video lookup. Application add-ons. Application
Billy Billy is an audio player that allows you to quickly play an entire directory of MP3 files. It can usually load files two to eight times faster than Winamp or Media Player. Billy plays albums with no gaps between tracks, so an overlapping applause or beat w
FeyPlayer FeyPlayer is a lite software designed to let you store and enjoy to the maximum all your digital media files including music, video, images, and recorded TV. You'll have a great, unparalleled experience accessing these types of files with this extremely us
Hanso Player Hanso Player is a resourceful audio player created for the exigent music listeners accustomed to high-quality software and sound. At the core of the program lies an embedded SQL database engine (sqlite); the formats you are enabled to use cover most of you
Daum PotPlayer Daum Potplayer is a free Multimedia player that supports a variety of different video codecs and formats.Potplayer already includes built in codecs, eliminating the need for manual installation. It also supports Digital TV devices, Webcams, Analogs, DXVA,
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 10 |
Windows 2000 |
Windows 2003 |
Windows 7 |
Windows 8 |
Windows 98 |
Windows Me |
Windows NT |
Windows Vista |
Windows XP |
Comments on :
Comments not found
Windows Software - Free Windows Downloads, Apps, Games, Freeware, Skype, Media Player, Antivirus, Gimp, Live, Starter for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10