SoundFont Midi Player is a powerful midi player and real time midi synth combo, specially useful for Soundblaster (Live,Audigy, X-fi) users, who can load soundfonts automatically and real time. From version 2.0 Bassmidi output mode enables this feature to anyone. Features:
Fully configurable Midi in and out ports. Real time program and bank modification on any midi channel. Real Time effects on any midi channel. Mute and solo on any channels. Variable Tempo and Pitch during playback. Real time Synth (F1-F8 Function keys for octave change, Right click for note name). Send Sysex for Synth (GM, GS, XG).
Midi send and receive over Net. Karaoke midi files support. Bassmidi output mode. Spectrum Analyzer. Module files (mod, xm, s3m, it) playback support via realtime converting. Record to wave capability. Real time soundfont loading from playlist. Scale effect settings (transpose notes to different scales).
What is new in this release:
1. Added crop selected files.
2. New explorer like playlist with multi-selection delete, drag, crop.
3. Added SysEx support for midi over net.
4. Modified VST(i) settings file format to VST standard fxb. Loading old bin format is still supported.
5. Hex string input control is replaced by multi line edit control in Select/Send Custom SysEx dialog.
6. Fixed potential converter command line issues.
7. Fixed instrument list when Sysex resets are very close to first program change messages.
8. Fixed non-visible VST(i) editors when width/height is only available after embedding.
9. Fixed Bass mode cannot be enabled under Wine.
What is new in version 4.1:
1. Added automatic loading options to VST/VSTi plugins.
2. Added Bass/Treble configuration. You can invoke it by right clicking the corresponding trackbar (works only in Bassmidi/VSTi mode).
3. Added XG style SysEx dump program change detection and CTF support for SysEx based program changes.
4. Added automatic removing of non-existent files from playlists at load time.
5. Fixed some drums related CTF issues.
6. Fixed ESC handling in modal dialogs.
What is new in version 4.0:
1. Added VSTi plugins (VST instrument) support.
2. Added reset to middle position to most trackbars. Besides balance/bass/treble it also applies to tempo and key offset.
3. VST and VSTi plugin window positions are saved and restored.
4. Added shortcut keys that open effect/instrument window and automatically load previously set VST/VSTi plugins.
5. Fixed handling of VST effect plugins that cannot detach their editor window properly.
What is new in version 3.9:
1. Added 'Show Velocity on Piano' option to main menu -> appearance. If enabled it shows different velocity values with different grayscale colors.
2. Added VST effect/visualization plugin support (main menu -> Bass VST Plugins. It only works in Bassmidi output mode).
3. Fixed error when last file on playlist is deleted while being played and repeat one is enabled.
4. Fixed AV errors in case of successive delete operations when 0 ms sysex delay is set.
5. Better compatibility with older computers that have only 1 CPU core.
What is new in version 3.8:
1. Added Midi Channels visualization mode. Unlike previous modes this one is working with standard midi ports since it uses midi messages instead of wave data.
2.Added channel map to virtual piano Show All mode. By right clicking the Show All button you can set the map to prevent displaying e.g. drum channels.
3. Added playing state indicators to taskbar thumbnail (Win7+).
6. Fixed Real-time loaded soundfonts resetting when any unrelated options changed in Device Settings dialog.
7. Fixed multi-monitor related issues.
What is new in version 3.7:
1. This is an important update since resolves a long pending bassmidi bug (especially in the x64 version) of high CPU usage after idle periods.
2. Added handling of drag&dropped folders (single level, no recursion).
3. Added instant playing mode. When drag&dropping files/folders to the main display area it replaces the current items and starts playing.
4. Added the possibility to change the output folder of converted MOD/XM/IT files.
5. Added reset type changing to sysex submenu of the main menu so it can also be reached when the player is in compact mode.
6. Added restoring Bass Spectrum Analyzer if it was opened before switching to normal midi output port.
7. Fixed writing wave files bigger than 4GB (that is out of wave file specification).
8. Fixed Bassmidi's reverb and chorus type/level setting failure of the x64 version.
What is new in version 3.6:
1. Added Capital Tone Feedback emulation. Useful in case of synths that play wrong instrument or completely stay silent when an invalid bank is referred.
2. Added to the Channel select, Key offset, and Scale effect right click context menu a more verbose channel info with preset names.
3. Added custom sysex reset type. Moreover sysex delay settings are applied to other sysex reset types.
4. Added Mute/Solo Attenuate compatibility setting. It results in vanBasco like attenuation instead of pure on/off state.
5. Added Enable Sysex from Midi in option.
6. Added Apply controls to Midi in option..
7. Added Set Missing Defaults compatibility option.
8. Fixed some AV errors related to playlist handling.
What is new in version 3.4.2:
1. Improved Shuffle function to avoid frequent repetitions.
2. Added option to playlist's context menu for enabling CD standard 2 secs pause between songs.
What is new in version 3.4:
1. Added support for Bassmidi's native 32bit float sample data. 32bit mode can prevent clipping especially when high Bass/Treble values are used.
2. Added support for saving 32bit float wave files when Bassimid's 32bit mode is active. 32bit wave files are mainly useful for post processing.
3. Added support for Bassmidi's NOTEOFF1 mode. If this mode is active note off events only kill the last instance of a note, not all overlapping notes.
4. Fixed regression of Midi over net.
5. Other minor fixes.
6. New experimental 64 bit version. This version's advantages are better unicode filename support and the potential to handle multiple (very) big soundfonts.
What is new in version 3.3:
1. Somewhat bigger user interface including virtual piano, knobs and buttons.
2. Added repeat one and shuffle command buttons to toolbar.
3. Added sorting to playlist. Items can be sorted by clicking the corresponding column header.
4. Faster and more compatible mod2midi conversions.
5. More precise BPM calculations and playback when tempo is modified.
6. Channel map context menu reflects actual drum/melodic channels.
What is new in version 188.8.131.52:
1. Added support for Cakewalk/Sonar instrument definition (.ins) files.
2. Added new bassmidi version that fixed drum channel related bugs.
3. Added chord mode to virtual piano and Midi input.
4. Added send custom SysEx option.
5. Added a workaround for handling unicode file names that the active code page does not support.
6. Start/Stop real time messages can be sent to Midi out and Metronome - Bassmidi version 1.2.
7. Minor fixes and improvements: fixed slower startup regression from version 3.0, more precise tempo settings, added actual Midi mode display, more intuitive main menu options, confirmation before removing playlist items when using 'Open files';
What is new in version 2.8.1:
The default release is changed to Bassmidi Edition + Reality GMGS falcomod soundfont since it is more optimal for beginners. More advanced users can easily change midi out to their favorite one. version 2.8.1:
Added capability of recording to compressed audio formats. Any available ACM codecs can be used (e.g. Fraunhofer or Lame mp3 codec). Information about enabling/installing mp3 codecs can be found in the 'Enable_MP3_Record' folder.
What is new in version 2.8:
The default release is changed to Bassmidi Edition + Reality GMGS falcomod soundfont since it is more optimal for beginners. More advanced users can easily change midi out to their favorite one. version 2.8:
1. Mono volume meter is replaced with a stereo one.
2. Last played item on playlist is saved and restored.
3. Lyrics is center aligned and lyrics window is fullscreen capable.
4. Lyrics window and spectrum analyzer can be snapped to main window
5. Save re-patched midi option added to playlist menu.
6. New channel handling option for midi input.
7. Added active/inactive state feedback to main form's caption.
8. Fixed buggy 'Always on top' behaviour.
9. Added displaying midi mode of midi files for known Sysex types.
10. Added 'Shuffle' option to playlist menu.
11. Added option to main menu 'Fix SysEx patch changes'.
12. Minor cosmetic changes on Windows 8+.
13. Finally a help file with Howto videos is added.
What is new in version 2.7.1:
1. Added new Sysex reset types: GM2 and NX(Technics specific). Available by right clicking the reset icon.
2. Redesigned interface for a little bit more modern look.
3. You can change the font color of the main display panel(new item in main context menu).
4. Signed middle C on virtual piano.
5. Wine compatible (bassmidi output mode).
6. Improved black midi playback performance.
What is new in version 2.6:
1. Important under the hood virtual memory optimizations so the program can open and play very big midi files. Black midis are welcome :).
2. Mod2midi converts more efficiently (produces less midi tracks and smaller midi files) so more complex modules (mod,xm etc.) can be played.
3. Bass spectrum analyzer FPS can be adjusted (right click spectrum analyzer window).
4. Scrolling title for long midi file names (click to enable/disable).
5. Added key offset channel map. You can set which channels the key offset is applied to (right click on Key Offset trackbar). This can be useful for XG and mod converted midi files that not necessarily use channel 10 as drum channel.
6. Fixed bug of incorrect tempo in case of missing tempo track and/or tempo change meta event.
7. Full support of high contrast Windows themes.
8. Smaller user interface related bug fixes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Windows Software of Developer «Falcosoft»:
Fast Resolution Switcher Fast Resolution Switcher is generally useful in any situation where 2 desktop resulutions are used frequently. But most useful with an Ati card on WinXP where you can use virtual pan and scan desktop and with 1024x600 native resolution Atom netbooks when 1
Suspend Tool Suspend Tool allows you to suspend your system, if hibernation is enabled hibernate your system, or suspend your monitor with only one click. You can enable hibernation with the powercfg.exe /hibernate on command.
Sound Redirector Sound Redirector is a simple appliacation to redirect wavein to waveout. Any wavein source and any waveout output can be selected. It's especially useful on WinXP and earlier operating sytems, since vista/Win7 new audio stack supports this functionality na
Opensubtitles Search Opensubtitles search is a small portable search client for www.opensubtitles.org.
It can be used to search and download subtitles directly by movie hash, fulltext search or Imdb id.
You can also monitor on the interface your download count/limit.
Falcone Falcone for windows is a simple windows port of an old DOS game. Falcone is a memory game that presents you randomly selected sequences of flashing squares and sounds. Your goal is to repeat the given sequence in the right order. If you do it right Falcone
BassMidi VSTi Bassmidi VSTi is a portable VST 2.4 instrument/software MIDI synthesizer for Windows that is based on the Bass/BassMidi libraries by Un4Seen.
You need some SF2/SFZ soundfont(s) and a VST Host/DAW to use it. In the package both x86 and x64 versions are inc
Show DOS Name This program simply shows the old 8.3 format ms-dos name of the selected file and copies the name to the clipboard. It's especially useful for programmers when short dos name of a file required in the windows environment. Usage: Copy the dosname.exe to one
MandelX Mandelx is a very fast fractal generator that uses highly optimized assembly routines for calculations (multithreaded). While the precision is enough MandelX uses the appropriate SIMD floating point code path (SSE, 3Dnow!, SSE2), then switches to FPU code.
Recording Scheduler for Dscaler Recording Scheduler for Dscaler is a program which helps you record Television channels in Dscaler.
You can set the start and stop time and the TV cannel you want to record. There is the possibility to close Dscaler or the system after the recording proce
Phenom II Tweaker Phenom II Tweaker is a utility for modifying the reported CPUID, instruction set's and CPU name, moreover some settings that is useful for optimizing and testing purposes. Reset TSC: The reported TSC in case of AMD Phenoms is always the Performance state 0
CoolCube Education Audio/Video stream changer. CoolCube Education is an audio-video network with over 500+ channels of Streaming video classes and courses from K-1 to University level. It delivers direct access to live educational channels and complete courses.Requirements:W
Geovid Flash Player Do you need Flash Standalone player? You able to view Flash movies in WebBrowser, but if you want to run downloaded flash SWF or FLV video at another time without IE?
Use Geovid Flash Player. Our Flash Player use Flash Player ActiveX Control from Macromed
MAP-Blend An audio player. It can play module files, compressed module files and streaming audio. Eligible extensions are xm, it, s3m, mtm, mod, mo3, mid, umx, ogg, wav, mp#, aiff. Uses Bass sound and FMOD sound engine. Version 1.2 is integrated with GARec. It recor
Ideal Flash Player A program which helps you browse, find, convert (swf to exe, exe to swf, swf to screen saver) and set Flash Movies as screen saver quickly and easily. Now you can get Flash movies from Internet temporary files and save it in another path, view them in turn
Sound Byte Sound Byte turns your computer into a card machine. It is very similar to the so-called cart machines used at radio stations in the past. Each recording - a song, jingle, advertisement, etc, was on a cartidge, which could be quickly selected and played. So
Free Mp3 Player Free Mp3 Player is a free Windows music player that plays mp3 and other audio files, video files including wav, wma, MIDI, ASF, and more. You can select font size, font color and other options such as show columns. Playback options include shuffle play and
Multimedia Manager All in one multimedia software that lets you view images, play audio/video clips, and manage files easily. It supports BMP, JPG, GIF, animated GIF, PNG, TIF, TGA, PCD, PCX, ICO, MID, WAV, RMI, AVI, MOV, ANI, etc. You can stretch, tile, flip, rotate, resize
Flash Player Best Convert Flash files to executables, screensaver, save each frame to a file, or wallpaper. Change many flashes to EXE or screensavers by clicking only a button. When Form of Rectangle is checked, the shape will be rectangle. When Form of Ellipse is checked,
Aidsoid Viewer Aidsoid Viewer is a tool that allows you view and edit pictures. Useful program for view, convert pictures and swf files. Here are some key features of Aidsoid Viewer .bmp - Windows Bitmap JPG/JPEG/JPE - JPG files. GIF CompuServe. SWF - Shockwave Flash. WM
SmartScore 5 Guitar Edition There is no faster way to get sheet music into your computer. Play back, transpose, print and burn audio CDs within minutes of scanning. Guitar Edition is limited to processing music with no more than one staff (solo guitar / solo instrument). Musical symb
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 10 |
Windows 2000 |
Windows 2003 |
Windows 7 |
Windows 8 |
Windows 98 |
Windows Me |
Windows NT |
Windows Vista |
Windows XP |
Comments on Midi Player:
Comments not found
Windows Software - Free Windows Downloads, Apps, Games, Freeware, Skype, Media Player, Antivirus, Gimp, Live, Starter for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10