SoundFont Midi Player is a powerful midi player and real time midi synth combo, specially useful for Soundblaster (Live,Audigy, X-fi) users, who can load soundfonts automatically and real time. From version 2.0 Bassmidi output mode enables this feature to anyone. Features:
Fully configurable Midi in and out ports. Real time program and bank modification on any midi channel. Real Time effects on any midi channel. Mute and solo on any channels. Variable Tempo and Pitch during playback. Real time Synth (F1-F8 Function keys for octave change, Right click for note name). Send Sysex for Synth (GM, GS, XG). Midi send and receive over Net. Karaoke midi files support. Bassmidi output mode. Spectrum Analyzer. Module files (mod, xm, s3m, it) playback support via realtime converting. Record to wave capability. Real time soundfont loading from playlist. Scale effect settings (transpose notes to different scales).
What is new in this release:
1. Added automatic loading options to VST/VSTi plugins.
2. Added Bass/Treble configuration. You can invoke it by right clicking the corresponding trackbar (works only in Bassmidi/VSTi mode).
3. Added XG style SysEx dump program change detection and CTF support for SysEx based program changes.
4. Added automatic removing of non-existent files from playlists at load time.
5. Fixed some drums related CTF issues.
6. Fixed ESC handling in modal dialogs.
What is new in version 4.0:
1. Added VSTi plugins (VST instrument) support.
2. Added reset to middle position to most trackbars. Besides balance/bass/treble it also applies to tempo and key offset.
3. VST and VSTi plugin window positions are saved and restored.
4. Added shortcut keys that open effect/instrument window and automatically load previously set VST/VSTi plugins.
5. Fixed handling of VST effect plugins that cannot detach their editor window properly.
What is new in version 3.9:
1. Added 'Show Velocity on Piano' option to main menu -> appearance. If enabled it shows different velocity values with different grayscale colors.
2. Added VST effect/visualization plugin support (main menu -> Bass VST Plugins. It only works in Bassmidi output mode).
3. Fixed error when last file on playlist is deleted while being played and repeat one is enabled.
4. Fixed AV errors in case of successive delete operations when 0 ms sysex delay is set.
5. Better compatibility with older computers that have only 1 CPU core.
What is new in version 3.8:
1. Added Midi Channels visualization mode. Unlike previous modes this one is working with standard midi ports since it uses midi messages instead of wave data.
2.Added channel map to virtual piano Show All mode. By right clicking the Show All button you can set the map to prevent displaying e.g. drum channels.
3. Added playing state indicators to taskbar thumbnail (Win7+).
6. Fixed Real-time loaded soundfonts resetting when any unrelated options changed in Device Settings dialog.
7. Fixed multi-monitor related issues.
What is new in version 3.7:
1. This is an important update since resolves a long pending bassmidi bug (especially in the x64 version) of high CPU usage after idle periods.
2. Added handling of drag&dropped folders (single level, no recursion).
3. Added instant playing mode. When drag&dropping files/folders to the main display area it replaces the current items and starts playing.
4. Added the possibility to change the output folder of converted MOD/XM/IT files.
5. Added reset type changing to sysex submenu of the main menu so it can also be reached when the player is in compact mode.
6. Added restoring Bass Spectrum Analyzer if it was opened before switching to normal midi output port.
7. Fixed writing wave files bigger than 4GB (that is out of wave file specification).
8. Fixed Bassmidi's reverb and chorus type/level setting failure of the x64 version.
What is new in version 3.6:
1. Added Capital Tone Feedback emulation. Useful in case of synths that play wrong instrument or completely stay silent when an invalid bank is referred.
2. Added to the Channel select, Key offset, and Scale effect right click context menu a more verbose channel info with preset names.
3. Added custom sysex reset type. Moreover sysex delay settings are applied to other sysex reset types.
4. Added Mute/Solo Attenuate compatibility setting. It results in vanBasco like attenuation instead of pure on/off state.
5. Added Enable Sysex from Midi in option.
6. Added Apply controls to Midi in option..
7. Added Set Missing Defaults compatibility option.
8. Fixed some AV errors related to playlist handling.
What is new in version 3.4.2:
1. Improved Shuffle function to avoid frequent repetitions.
2. Added option to playlist's context menu for enabling CD standard 2 secs pause between songs.
What is new in version 3.4:
1. Added support for Bassmidi's native 32bit float sample data. 32bit mode can prevent clipping especially when high Bass/Treble values are used.
2. Added support for saving 32bit float wave files when Bassimid's 32bit mode is active. 32bit wave files are mainly useful for post processing.
3. Added support for Bassmidi's NOTEOFF1 mode. If this mode is active note off events only kill the last instance of a note, not all overlapping notes.
4. Fixed regression of Midi over net.
5. Other minor fixes.
6. New experimental 64 bit version. This version's advantages are better unicode filename support and the potential to handle multiple (very) big soundfonts.
What is new in version 3.3:
1. Somewhat bigger user interface including virtual piano, knobs and buttons.
2. Added repeat one and shuffle command buttons to toolbar.
3. Added sorting to playlist. Items can be sorted by clicking the corresponding column header.
4. Faster and more compatible mod2midi conversions.
5. More precise BPM calculations and playback when tempo is modified.
6. Channel map context menu reflects actual drum/melodic channels.
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
1. Added support for Cakewalk/Sonar instrument definition (.ins) files.
2. Added new bassmidi version that fixed drum channel related bugs.
3. Added chord mode to virtual piano and Midi input.
4. Added send custom SysEx option.
5. Added a workaround for handling unicode file names that the active code page does not support.
6. Start/Stop real time messages can be sent to Midi out and Metronome - Bassmidi version 1.2.
7. Minor fixes and improvements: fixed slower startup regression from version 3.0, more precise tempo settings, added actual Midi mode display, more intuitive main menu options, confirmation before removing playlist items when using 'Open files';
What is new in version 2.8.1:
The default release is changed to Bassmidi Edition + Reality GMGS falcomod soundfont
since it is more optimal for beginners.
More advanced users can easily change midi out to their favorite one.
Added capability of recording to compressed audio formats. Any available ACM codecs can be used (e.g. Fraunhofer or Lame mp3 codec).
Information about enabling/installing mp3 codecs can be found in the 'Enable_MP3_Record' folder.
What is new in version 2.8:
The default release is changed to Bassmidi Edition + Reality GMGS falcomod soundfont since it is more optimal for beginners. More advanced users can easily change midi out to their favorite one. version 2.8:
1. Mono volume meter is replaced with a stereo one.
2. Last played item on playlist is saved and restored.
3. Lyrics is center aligned and lyrics window is fullscreen capable.
4. Lyrics window and spectrum analyzer can be snapped to main window
5. Save re-patched midi option added to playlist menu.
6. New channel handling option for midi input.
7. Added active/inactive state feedback to main form's caption.
8. Fixed buggy 'Always on top' behaviour.
9. Added displaying midi mode of midi files for known Sysex types.
10. Added 'Shuffle' option to playlist menu.
11. Added option to main menu 'Fix SysEx patch changes'.
12. Minor cosmetic changes on Windows 8+.
13. Finally a help file with Howto videos is added.
What is new in version 2.7.1:
1. Added new Sysex reset types: GM2 and NX(Technics specific). Available by right clicking the reset icon.
2. Redesigned interface for a little bit more modern look.
3. You can change the font color of the main display panel(new item in main context menu).
4. Signed middle C on virtual piano.
5. Wine compatible (bassmidi output mode).
6. Improved black midi playback performance.
What is new in version 2.6:
1. Important under the hood virtual memory optimizations so the program can open and play very big midi files. Black midis are welcome :).
2. Mod2midi converts more efficiently (produces less midi tracks and smaller midi files) so more complex modules (mod,xm etc.) can be played.
3. Bass spectrum analyzer FPS can be adjusted (right click spectrum analyzer window).
4. Scrolling title for long midi file names (click to enable/disable).
5. Added key offset channel map. You can set which channels the key offset is applied to (right click on Key Offset trackbar). This can be useful for XG and mod converted midi files that not necessarily use channel 10 as drum channel.
6. Fixed bug of incorrect tempo in case of missing tempo track and/or tempo change meta event.
7. Full support of high contrast Windows themes.
8. Smaller user interface related bug fixes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Windows Software of Developer «Falcosoft»:
Sony Virtual Remote Control Sony virtual remote control is a total replacement for Sony Remote Keyboard, but it runs on Win XP too, and implements all the functions that a normal remote control supports. Moreover the missing Jump(previous channel) button on new Sony Remote controller
Desktop Movie Player Desktop movie is a simple application to play movie files on your desktop. The player projects the movie to the backround replacing your background image temporarily. The player is based on direct show meaning every movie you can play with a directshow pla
Phenom II Tweaker Phenom II Tweaker is a utility for modifying the reported CPUID, instruction set's and CPU name, moreover some settings that is useful for optimizing and testing purposes. Reset TSC: The reported TSC in case of AMD Phenoms is always the Performance state 0
Fast Desktop Extender Fast Desktop Extender is a handy utility which allows you to switch between normal and extended desktop with a single click.
First you must configure your extended desktop, so start the program and set the appropriate parameters of your monitors (width, h
Recording Scheduler for Dscaler Recording Scheduler for Dscaler is a program which helps you record Television channels in Dscaler.
You can set the start and stop time and the TV cannel you want to record. There is the possibility to close Dscaler or the system after the recording proce
HP NX6325 Utility HPQ Nx6325 utility is aprogram to "cure" 2 problems with this type of notebook.
1. The first is the maximum supported memory speed is DDR2 666Mhz (333Mhz real clock), however as we know on athlon64 systems the memory support is depends on the processor. S
ASF Editor ASF editor is a directstream editor for ASF and WMV files.It can handle audio files (WMA) too. It uses Asfbin for processing so it can be considered like a frontend for Asfbin. It uses 2 part for editing, the player and the recorder. You open files in the
Falcone Falcone for windows is a simple windows port of an old DOS game. Falcone is a memory game that presents you randomly selected sequences of flashing squares and sounds. Your goal is to repeat the given sequence in the right order. If you do it right Falcone
ATI Directshow Encoder Ati Directshow Encoder is a program/frontend to encode video files with the help of AMD/ATI supplied directshow filters. In earlier ATI Catalysts there was an option for a very limited video encoding via AVIVO Video converter. Moreover the author of Ati Tr
Phonostar-Player Enjoy your favourite music all day long - with phonostar Get the phonostar-Player and listen via the Internet to thousands of radio stations from all over the world: Pop, Rock, HipHop, Dance, Classical - whatever music you like, you will find it. Listen to
DSH Media Player The DSH Media Player is a powerful low cost video, music, and DVD player. It is also an image viewer. The player is easily controlled with the keys of your PC's keyboard. The player/viewer can play many file types like MP3, WMA, AVI, MPG, WMV, DVD, JPEG, G
dBpowerAmp Audio Player dBpowerAmp Audio Player (dAP) has a digital conditioning equalizer and an advanced music collection. It's skinnable and has a cross-fader, a playlist editor, and a tag editor. dAP plays MP3s, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, Monkeys Audio, Real Audio, WAV, MIDI, and many
Free Network Audio Player Free Network Audio Player lets you receive audio from one computer to another computer like a direct phone. You can record and play the music in your computer. You can also set the hz/bit for both recorder and player.This freeware lets you to play songs, a
Free AMR Player The Free AMR Player lets users play such files and convert them into a few other formats. AMR is an audio format that is mainly used mobile devices and if the same needs to be played on devices such as PCs, this player is ideal. Such files can be converted
EBRcart2 Digital cart machine for radio automation. Play many format of audio/video files; list of files on the same screen, 144 configurable carts colored by user; buttons with letters, digital clock. Support multi-language. Function Keys on the Keyboard to start
Auto MP3 Player Auto MP3 Player is an application that will allows your computer auto wakes up from sleep mode to play MP3 music and auto closes. This program is a nice mini MP3 player, it can control your computer wake up and turn off, make your computer become advanced
Xe-Flash Player FLV FLV Player is a standalone application to play Flash .flv files. - Play .flv files (HD 480p supported) - Start/Stop/Pause Buttons - Volume Control - Time Display indicator - Stretch Movie to Fullscreen - File Info.Requirements:Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2
Salsaware In addition to functioning as a media player, Salsaware is designed as a video analysis and video-cataloging tool. Advanced player controls allow jumping forward and back by user configurable number of frames, seconds, & minutes, and playback at fine-tuned
PureRadio Pure Radio is a FM/AM Internet Radio Tuner. It plays Radio Stations from around the world. We wanted to design a player that doesn't play MP3, CDs, or any other audio formats except to stream stations from worldwide so that it would be lightweight. Besides
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 10 |
Windows 2000 |
Windows 2003 |
Windows 7 |
Windows 8 |
Windows 98 |
Windows Me |
Windows NT |
Windows Vista |
Windows XP |
Comments on Midi Player:
Comments not found
Windows Software - Free Windows Downloads, Apps, Games, Freeware, Skype, Media Player, Antivirus, Gimp, Live, Starter for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10