The best way to protect your digital photos is by watermarking them, i.e. placing a faint logo or text superimposed over the top of the photo. Posting a copyright message or corporate logo on your proprietary photos cools down folks' desire to copy and use the photos without permission.
Photo watermarking is pretty easy, as long as you have the right software. With Total Watermark Professional, you can watermark-protect dozens of your photos within a few minutes. Its batch watermarking feature allows you to quickly sign or protect appreciable numbers of your photos, freeing you from the weary routine of applying the watermark stamps by hand.
There is a variety of photo watermarking options, including signing with logo or other recognizable image, pattern or text. The software works great with images of various formats and plain text and allows applying numerous effects - translucency, gradients, contours - to your watermark objects. With the automatic EXIF / IPTC retrieval, the application can create watermarks for you in the fully automatic mode.
Being an efficient watermark solution, the application also includes functionality for editing photos and creating photo albums. The tools include crop, excess removal, photo tune-up, rename, resize, and Web optimize. These too can be applied automatically, in the batch mode, or by hand, one photo after another. But the most exciting part of this all is that you can watch the result right away, while adjusting the settings for the target photo.
You can save your watermarked photos in a variety of formats, just choose the one that best suits for your case. If there are more photos to come that you want to watermark the same way, just save your settings in a template and reuse them later, whenever they are needed. Also, you can upload images to a website or most popular social networks.
We aimed to make our photo watermarking software suitable for both savvies and newbies.
What is new in this release:
- new: Watermarks menu in main window.
- fix: Inetrnet Explorer recognizes installer as corrupted (code signing certificate updated).
- fix: minor bugfixes.
What is new in version 1.5.745:
- new: Pinterest upload service added.
- new: New resize filters added (Gaussian, Lanczos etc.).
- improve: Speed up watermarks rendering.
- improve: Speed up preview generation in Crop and Format modes.
- fix: Downscaled image watermarks were displayed incorrectly.
- fix: Incorrect transparency calculation for gif and 8-bit png images.
- fix: Is preset saved not checked when main window closed by clicking on cross button in window title.
- fix: Incorrect exported image when "Preserve" selected in "Orientation" field (Format section) and also checked "Reset All" or "Reset EXIF data" checkbox.
- fix: Zero length file exported when after cropping image width or height became zero. Now export error occurs for this image.
- fix: Preview hangs when cropping causes nagative image size.
What is new in version 1.4.744:
- new: Tumblr upload service was added.
- improved: dcraw plugin updated to version 22.214.171.124.
- fix: Most RAW files wrongly recongized as TIFF images.
- fix: Empty date and time tags in text watermark when image EXIF date/time tags contain invalid values.
Watermark on image