Individually adjusted to presently about 340 different scanner models, SilverFast brings out the maximum quality from any device and clearly exceeds the results of the manufacturers' software.
- Professional Color Management
- Individual color profiles for each scanner
- Individual negative profiles
- Integrated Auto-IT8-Calibration
- Efficient Dust and Scratch Removal with iSRD and SRDx
- Tools for automatic and manual optimization
SilverFast has been developed for professional image processing as well as for beginners who enjoy their analog images and intend to keep them in digital form. SilverFast thus offers a dual interface for basic and expert settings which meets all expectations, as well as helpful QuickTime movies visualizing the use of the software.
SilverFast is available for Mac and Windows and is usable as a stand-alone software, as well as a Photoshop plug-in.
As part of the Archive Suite and our lossless RAW data concept, SilverFast saves your slides, filmstrips, Kodachrome pictures and fotos, with all data that can be captured, as RAW data image files. This may even include the infrared channel for later dust and scratch removal.
What is new in this release:
Version 8.8.0 r5 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 8.8.0 r4:
Version 8.8.0 r4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 8.5.0 r5:
SilverFast 8.5 is a major Software Update, including:
- Printer Calibration: Now optionally available for SilverFast Ai Studio 8 and the SilverFast Archive Suite 8: The new Printer Calibration. Use your flatbed scanner to calibrate your inkjet printer. For exact and brilliant colors, you can create an individual ICC profile for every paper/ink combination. Unique: If necessary, you can manually customize your automatically generated printer profiles.
- JobManager: The efficient Batch Processing - After tools for image optimizations have been set, and optionally applied to other images, the JobManager will process all individual images one after another.
- JobMonitor: A status monitor app that displays scanning progress, image processing and preview images on an iPhone or iPad using Wi-Fi.
- HDRi RAW: The ideal archive format for absolutely reliable safety and flexibility for a "non-destructive workflow". Rather than calculating image optimizations directly into the image data created by the scanner, such information is now stored as meta-data.
What is new in version 8.0.1 r37:
- Completely redeveloped software
- WorkflowPilot - A guiding assistant
- Redesigned GUI
- Preview Concept
Watermark on scan