Stress Buster is ergonomic software, or break reminder software, designed to prevent Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) and other computer related health problems such as carpel tunnel syndrome, tenosynovitis and tendinitis often referred to as 'upper limb disorders'. It can also aid in the recovery from such conditions. It runs quietly in the background, monitoring your activity and reminding you to take regular breaks. Three levels of break are provided: short pauses, and short and long breaks. Each user can tailor break intervals and break times to suit their personal preferences. The program monitors your activity and only advises breaks when they are necessary. Breaks can be snoozed or ignored - or these features can be disabled. You can optionally lock the computer during breaks and you can assign your own sounds to break reminders. Free license key details: Name: "Free Edition" License Key: "SS120-4YLO-A000B0-9dd9". Version 1.2 includes unspecified updates.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Windows Software of Developer «ThreadBuilder»:
WOD Generator Workout of the day is a varied workout using more than 25 exercises and 17 rep/time options. WOD Generator gives users the ability to complete constantly varied workouts using many full body exercises and different time and rep requirements. There is also
Dry Skin Remedies Homemade Remedies For Dry Skin. Some foods act as an internal remedy for dry skin as well. Some of the ingredients that can be used in a home remedy for extremely dry skin are honey, yogurt, olive oil, and oatmeal. Some herbal teas are useful, too, as are
Perfect Eyeshadow To enhance the highlights of each eye color calls for using colors with opposite undertones to complement rather than overwhelm, to draw attention and emphasize eyes but not with bright, dramatic technicolors. To focus on each eye color, follow the advice
Lower Cholesterol Cholesterol is a fatty substance present in the human body, 80% of which is manufactured by the liver. The other 20% comes from your diet such as meat, eggs and dairy products. There are two types of cholesterol, good cholesterol - HDL (High-density lipopr
TCM PRO The software TCM PRO - uses traditional acupuncture points for Ryodoraku measurement.
Features of Clients' tab: It is possible to add a new client or edit or delete information on existing client. With the help of a client's ID or name, last name, city, p
Halotea Free HaloteaFree is free version of Mirolit Halotea. With this version user can only listen to the pre-installed sound themes. Scheduler and audio-player is also available in this version. Mirolit Halotea is the unique application for sound atmosphere creation.
Seborrheic Dermatitis Seborrheic Dermatitis is a chronic and recurrent eruption with red patches and scales, mainly located on the face, ears, eyebrows, scalp and sometimes the chest. It may occur at any age. There is no cure, but it is treatable. Seborrheic Dermatitis Causes:
Natural Healing Natural Healing Software features a large Afflictions database (303 entries) with natural remedies and treatments (herbal, nutritional, homeopathic, pharmaceutical). The shareware version includes full listing info for 28 Afflictions (the a's: Abscess to A
Aromatherapy Recipes This e-book will help you to make aromatherapy foot bath at home. Aromatherapy recipes have been created to relieve stress, tension and pain, promote natural healing and provide relaxation. The main way it works is by stimulating the body's natural defense
Volume And Shine Hair Treatments Homemade Olive Oil & Egg Shampoo: 1 tsp. olive oil, 1 egg, 1 tsp. lemon juice, 1 Tbs. castile soap, 1/2 cup water or herbal tea, 5 Drops of essential oil of your choice. Combine all in blender and whip until smooth. Shampoo with mixture using warm water. R
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 2000 |
Windows NT |
Windows Vista |
Windows XP |
Comments on Stress Buster:
Comments not found
Windows Software - Free Windows Downloads, Apps, Games, Freeware, Skype, Media Player, Antivirus, Gimp, Live, Starter for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10