- Intel Socket 1155 for 2nd Generation Processors
- Supports Intel 32 nm CPU
- Intel H61(B3)
- 2 x DIMM, Max. 16GB, DDR3 1333/1066 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- Integrated Graphics Processor
- Multi-VGA output support: DVI/RGB ports
- Supports DVI with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 2048 x 1536 @ 75 Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 1748 MB
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16
- Intel H61(B3) chipset: 4 x SATA 3Gb/s port(s), blue
- Realtek 8111E, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- VIA VT1708S 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports: Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Built-in Controller: 8 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, black, 4 at mid-board)
Back I/O Ports:
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x D-Sub
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 3 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports:
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
- 1 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
- 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x Internal speaker connector(s)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- Mini ITX Form Factor
- 6.7 inch x 6.7 inch ( 17 cm x 17 cm )
About Ethernet Drivers:
Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product’s lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.