When it comes to video editing nobody wants to spend hours mastering nuances of video cutting techniques. All we usually need is to place several pieces together, add some fade-ins and outs, include subtitles and do this with as little efforts as possible. At the same time nobody wants to compromise with the final quality of the video. Indeed, simple not necessarily should mean primitive. VSDC Free Video Editor is a simple and easy to use video editor featuring a lot of functions even a pro editor wouldn't be ashamed of.
With a full support for dozens of video codecs and formats including but not limiting to AVI, MP4, MKV, MPG, WMV, 3GP, FLV for video; MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, PCM, OGG, AAC, M4A, AMR for audio; and BMP, JPG, PNG, PSD, ICO, TIFF for images, VSDC Free Video Editor provides one of the easiest ways to combine multiple source chunks in different formats into a resulting high-quality video. A bunch of filters can turn even a commonplace video sequence into a classy pro-quality movie, while thousands of video and audio effects conveniently grouped into four categories help you making your video to look and sound more dynamic. Not only does VSDC Free Video Editor offer powerful video editing capabilities, it is also surprisingly easy to use. Forget video conversion back and forth between different formats - the program fluently reads all of them; and the output video is as easy to write to a DVD disk as to transfer it to any connected media device, like iPod, iPad, Sony PlayStation, Xbox or a smartphone.
What is new in this release:
- Filters, decoders and coders were optimized. Performance of many codecs was increased by more than 50%.
- APNG and GIF formats were added. Quality of coded image was significantly enhanced.
- We added compression option for SWF and GIF files which enables to significantly reduce their size.
- We added support of 2K and 4K video as well as the opportunity to open files with H265/HEVC codec and Iphone Live Photos.
- Information about an author of a video, a publisher, copyright info and other data can now be recorded directly to the resulting video file.
What is new in version 184.108.40.2061:
- A new object has been added: a chart that allows you to build diagrams.
- Effects have been added that allow you to change the tempo, speed, and pitch of the sounds being played, or play them in reverse.
- Group operations have been improved - the order in which assets are selected in the editor during group operations is now tracked.
- All application settings are now grouped together in the same place.
- The interface has been improved.
What is new in version 220.127.116.114:
- The way sprites are drawn has been improved. You can now combine drawing objects on a sprite with effects applied to the sprite.
- The editor is now easier to use: a function has been added that allows you to turn an object into a sprite; the menus have been improved and now have greater functionality; you can now break a video into two separate objects: audio and video; the visual editor for parameters has been improved
- You can now regulate volume by entering a percentage of the maximum potential volume.
- The Threshold effect has been significantly improved.
- The Reducing Bits effect has been added, which allows you to reduce the number of colors in the object being displayed.
- The Special effects group now has a TV Effects subgroup: Aging TV, Broken TV, Random Dot Stereo TV, Noise TV.
- Italian and Japanese have been added.
What is new in version 18.104.22.1682:
- Added the display of waveforms for video and audio objects.
- Waveforms can also be shown for audio effects.
- All parameters of audio effects can be edited in a visual editor.
- Improved a volume change effect. Volume can now change arbitrarily along a straight or curved line, or their combination.
What is new in version 22.214.171.1244:
- The license agreement has changed - the product can now be used for commercial purposes.
- Editing of non-linear parameters has been moved to the main timeline.
- The change trajectory of non-linear parameters can consist of several paths now.
- Static object properties can now be edited with the help of a visual editor.
- Removal and recovery of removed areas of a video can now be performed right on the timeline.
- Some bug fixes.
What is new in version 126.96.36.1995:
All parameters that used to be changed linearly can now change their values along a curve:
- Added a parameter modification editor.
- Added curve templates to the parameter modification editor.
What is new in version 188.8.131.527:
- The editor now features 3 new tools: a video converter, a disc burning tool, a video download tool
- Improved wizard: added the support of batch file processing, improved thumbnail visualization, added "quick styles"
- Improved the work of color correction filters by 40% thanks to optimization for new processors, and the work of the image resize functions, also added a resize method based on Lanczos resampling;
- Optimized memory management;
- Added multi-threading support to the scene creation process;
- Added the following filters: automatic gamma correction, restores the original gamma values after the use of the AutoGamma filter, median filter, DeNoise.
What is new in version 184.108.40.2063:
- You can now create videos with translucency. PNG and lossless JPEG codecs have been added that support translucency and also the GIF format.
- "Quick Styles" have been added.
- An internet profile category has been added for the MP4, FLV, SWF, and GIF formats.
- SRT subtitles has been supported now.
- The speed of the algorithms for rendering translucent objects has been doubled thanks to support for SSE2 technology.
|Video To Audio Cutter Joiner|
Video to Audio Cutter Joiner is a powerful tool to extract audio from video files to MP3, WAV, WMA, RM and OGG files. Supports AVI, WMV, ASF, MPG and MPEG format. With Video to Audio Cutter Joiner you can cut part or join of the video file and then convert
Turn your action shots into the perfect scene: MAGIX Fastcut makes editing your action recordings easier than ever before. Directly import your own videos from your GoPro or other action cams via USB and you're ready to get started. The automatic image sta
OurQFace automatically add your friend's face to a funny video with background and music selected by you. You provide or select your friend's face image file and select the funny video to add to. You can also edit the funny video to make it more fun.
VideoMux Pro allows users to merge (mux) an audio track into an existing video file. It replaces the audio track inside the source video file completely with a new audio stream or mixs the two audio tracks together. You can also delay the video, set a cust
|S-Ultra Image To Video Slideshow|
S-Ultra Image To Video Slideshow is a multimedia software that you can use to create video from images. It supports most common format images, has many special effects and all the features you need. Features: Create video slideshow from images. Support co
|Free Batch Video Compressor|
Free Batch Video Compressor for Windows is a free and lightweight video compression software that can compress almost all common video files, and it can help you to easily shrink a video clip and reduce video file size. You can add multiple files to a queu
|Star Video Watermark|
Star Video Watermark for Windows is a powerful and easy-to-use tool to batch watermark your video files, like MP4, MKV, AVI. The free version has common functions to meet your needs. The paid version has full features. With the great program, you could ba
|Quick Subtitle Integrator|
Quick Subtitle Integrator a freeware to attach any kind of subtitles file with your movie in order to enjoy watching your favorite movie with subtitles.
Also it can help you to find your movie subtitles easily and quickly.
This software can work perfec
|Video Logo Remover|
Video Logo Remover can successfully remove logo, signatures or subtitle from a video completely and enables you to improve the image in a video file. The entire process is pretty easy. This tool can be used to remove transparent or blended logos as well. T