Network management software, intended to simplify the task of inventory, monitoring and administration of computers, running Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista. Does not require installing any client software on remote computers. Inquartos NetworkManager combines the abilities of remote control software with the benefits of database, storing whole inventory information belonging to a corporate network.
Key features of the program:
1) Obtaining comprehensive inventory information from remote computers: installed software and hardware components, sessions, event log, shared resources, etc.
2) Automatic (by scheduler) tracking and logging changes that occurred on remote pcs (software, hardware, user accounts, etc) and notifying administrators by e-mail about these changes.
3) Convenient remote administration (management of the local users accounts, services, running processes, editing registry, installation and un-installation of software, terminal clients manager, etc).
4) Supports MS SQL Server 2000/2005 the same as embedded XML database for storing inventory information.
5) Powerful and flexible reporting system: custom templates for searching and analyzing inventory information.
6) Allows users to easily create detailed inventory reports and quickly export inventory information to various formats: HTML, MHTML, MS Word (*.doc), MS Excel (*.xls), XML.
7) Ability of applying actions to the group of computers (silent software installation, shutting down and restarting computers, generating inventory reports, sending messages, etc.)
8) Contains Windows AD administration functions
9) Network utilities (pinging, tracing route, port scanning, searching hosts by ICMP ping or ARP scan, DNS lookup, Net Send)
Inquartos NetworkManager is obviously helpful for system administrators of large and middle corporate Microsoft Windows networks.
What is new in this release:
Added: MS SQL Server 2000/2005 support;
Added: custom reports templates;
486-based PC; 64MB RAM; 20MB of HDD space; MS .NET Framework 1.1 or 2.0.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Windows Software of Developer «Inquartos Software»:
Winhotspot WiFi Router Winhotspot is virtual WiFi hotspot/Router software to share internet from your windows 7 or windows 8 devices to smart phone. It has inbuild repair tools and will install Microsoft Port WiFi Drivers required to enable WiFi Hotspot /Soft WiFi Router. It has
NetPaylas windows environment in Netpaylas , is a program to make sharing on the Internet.more stable in category with reference to other software is running.It is very simple to use. Specify a SSID and password and press run.Requirements:.NET Framework 4.0
Free Virtual Hotspot Virtual WiFi Hotspot that really works - free to set up a WiFi hotspot, making your Windows laptop a WiFi router so that you can share all types of internet connections with anyone in ultrafast and stable speed via secured & fully customizable ID. Looking
NetWorkDLS LanView LanView will show you all IP addresses and MAC addresses associated with each of the computers on your network. Also shows the resource comments and host name.NetWorkDLS LanView is a free and small application that will display all of the computers on your
My WIFI Router My WIFI Router, a free virtual WiFi router software, can convert your Windows XP, 7 & 8 laptop/PC into a WiFi Hotspot with one click. You can easily share the internet connection and video with your friends and peers anytime and anywhere.
The main featu
FUJITSU Wireless Laptop Router FUJITSU Wireless Laptop Router is a simple to use software that turns your WiFi-enabled FUJITSU laptop into a wireless router. You may come across the situation of temporarily needing an extra wireless router, but you have only Broadband Connection. To sha
Thinix WiFi Hotspot Thinix WiFi Hotspot makes it possible to share your computer's Internet connection with other devices. It works by creating a virtual hotspot using the wireless adapter in your Windows-based PC. Once the hotspot is setup you can share your PC's connection
Microsolut Hotspot Microsolut HotSpot Manager.Create your free or paid HotSpot service. Quick and easy setup. Windows-Windows based software for WiFi/Lan Hotspot billing. Control time and bandwidth usage of wired and wireless laptops without any client software installations
RASMaster RASMaster is an easy-to-use RAS manager with a built-in reconnection utility, IP notifier, keep-alive utility, and a dial-up scheduler. It features email IP notifications may be sent using either a direct SMTP connection or through a MAPI connection using
3Gtopia Desktop With the 3Gtopia desktop application you can easily download thousands of the latest polyphonic ringtones and full-color screensavers. All major U.S. networks are supported, including Sprint PCS, Verizon Wireless, AT&T Wireless, Nextel, and T-Mobile.Requir
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 2000 |
Windows 2003 |
Windows NT |
Windows Vista |
Windows XP |
Comments on Inquartos NetworkManager:
Comments not found
Windows Software - Free Windows Downloads, Apps, Games, Freeware, Skype, Media Player, Antivirus, Gimp, Live, Starter for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10