WMIX is a FREE GUI based implementation of WMI technology which performs agent-less remote administration of Windows machines with no scripting or programming necessary. Empower yourself with advanced remote client management techniques with WMIX.
Generate PowerShell or Visual Basic (VB) WMI scripts using a built-in wizard for reporting, modifying or executing actions against local or remote machines. All WMI parameters are converted to a user-friendly format.
Use the WMI Query wizard to easily create sophisticated WMI queries (WQL). This allows you to specify query filters in order to return only the information you want from the machines which comply with the query criteria. The WMI Query wizard is the perfect tool for creating Group Policy WMI filters.
With WMIX you can:
- Explore and consume WMI technology through a human friendly user interface with minimal WMI knowledge or coding skills.
- Generate PowerShell or Visual Basic scripts automatically using the WMIX GUI to define what needs to be reported on or performed and have WMIX generate a script for you.
- Generate WQL queries using the WMI Query wizard to create a WMI GPO filter.
- Perform Agent-free remote systems administration
- Keep your IT infrastructure clean of third party vendor agents
- Use industry standard, certified and compliant technology
WMIX is the right free product for you, if you:
- Want to learn WMI
- Want to generate WMI scripts
- Want to perform advanced system administration tasks and reports that rely on WMI
- Are a systems administrator, infrastructure engineer or a systems admin developer.
What is new in this release:
Version 3.01.03 includes support for PowerShell scripts.
What is new in version 3.01.01:
Version 3.01.01 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.